JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
That was it's purpose, but first Chad opened Dawe's letter and it said "is this the secret you are hiding?" That can also mean the drug they use to gain muscle, it's because in ep3 when chad handed the photos he told " and you know what else they might find out if they are watching us closely... "
Chad was literally reading his own letter with that line.

And that conversation with Dawe can mean only one - Dawe knew Chad is gay. Just like all of other hints about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: dalli_x

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019

And that conversation with Dawe can mean only one - Dawe knew Chad is gay. Just like all of other hints about it.
Ok. Dawe can know that but the convo they had surely is about drugs, how will counselor know they he is gay by closely looking?
They were buying gainers from Quinn which were sugar pills disguised as gainers. Even Sage knows that, when chad meets after kicking she said the shit you are taking is illegal and would fuck their competition if found out by counselors. The alcohol and narcotics are prohibited on campus.

Reactions: RukiRG

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Nah. It's pretty obvious nobody know Chad is gay. What he meant was their Business with Quinn, which Dawe canceled in the end of the episode. of course Quinn already fucking them over by not giving them what they order but instead giving them I think birth control pills, is a different story :ROFLMAO:.

They reaction to these " Gay Jokes " aka, getting angry and punching etc, is not a solidarity for Chad. also Its more than likely Troy was kicked out because he is Gay. Which makes the whole Chad/Troy, thing a more heartbreaking thing so to speak. Chad beating Troy, stealing MC's guitar , but mostly the beating is very frustrating for them. Chad had to has to keep an appearance. so when he is no longer the captain, he is kind of relieved. In one of the roster post, one of the Jock ever mention that Chad seems happy. it is still a secret, but at least he fixed his thing with Troy. Sage is a diferent story, but they were already in a breaking point.

although if you are not Sage Fuck buddy, we dont get the scene with Mel and Sara looking at MC and Sage, and decide to Call Chad right ? who probably by this news, think that Sage found somebody else, so he can officially break up with her. and Sage will be fine

Reactions: kazaf

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
All that points system and chick-dik is mostly a nonsense that just exist to give the player the feeling that he has some impact on the game, but in fact DPC mostly rely on his script for the simple reason that the story has to stay manageable.
When you code such a game with so many LI who have their own personnality it can be extremely difficult to maintain a common main game path.
For example when Riona asks for help with her stalker, if you don't answer her and accept you get stuck in your room in freeroam.
It hapened to me once, once you close the message you cannot reopen it and you get stuck. It means that some actions are mandatory for the game main path, you don't have a choice.
The same with Jill, you are forced to date her for a similar reason, Tybalt and preps party.
I have a mod installed and i tried to cheat with points and it never had any impact on the girls, only the dik-chick has a little use in a few occasions when nothing important is involved.
As you said, helping Quinn is not related to a good relation with her or by what you did before, you need to be a dik and you need to give up on Maya and Josy.
DPC has to keep it simple if he doesn't want to end up in a sanitarium!
But what you don't see in the game is that DPC doesn't keep it simple. If you look at the game files, affinity and status have an impact. They are barely noticeable until EP5. But there will be more.
Examples:
Bella's Ring EP7
Cathy's panties EP7
Option Bella or Josy/Maya EP6

You will also see what affinity will do. The affinity controls the preference of the MC.
DIK = Homo (MAN) Hetero (Woman)
NEUTRAL = BI (man and woman)
CHICK = Hetero (Man) Homo (Woman)
Guess why the cliffhanger of EP7 shows Chad and Troy.

The status determines if the MC is a pussy (Chick) or an asshole (Dik).

My concerns were also that DPC would eventually get bogged down with this number of characters. But so far he's doing great.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, think about it. for Chad in the haze of mist of anger, he did not think rationally, but it made sense to him in that moment. MC is or was Troy roommate, MC made a move on Sage, He barely get there, and he already pissed him off. of course , after the fight, and the visit in the principal office, He cooled down, and realized his mistake that is why he then used the photos that was sent to Dawe, as an excuse for his actions. after all, it was never about Dawe, everyone know Ari is cheating him, even with his own Jock friends. :ROFLMAO:
it's understandable that in the heat of the moment Chad blames MC, but rationally it doesn't make sense

if Mc knew that Chad is gay and wanted to get Sage, he would have already won, he wouldn't need to blackmail him, in fact it would only be a complication

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
it's understandable that in the heat of the moment Chad blames MC, but rationally it doesn't make sense

if Mc knew that Chad is gay and wanted to get Sage, he would have already won, he wouldn't need to blackmail him, in fact it would only be a complication
Well, yeah, we the outsiders see this way easily. It wasn't really a blackmail, it's obvious the purpose was to anger the Jock toward the Diks even more. you know, the Red cape and the bull. Chad was the Bull. :ROFLMAO:. I think this is falling into the category of nitpicking, like you purposely wanting to find something to bitch about. :ROFLMAO:. it's served it purpose and that's all. May be later we would find out who was the "Blackmailer". In fact I think , or hope we will, I'm curious about it. but its probably the same who behind the destruction of the mansion :unsure:.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well, this is godkingxerxes theory. :). and I was thinking forward to it, that if She is Burke daughter how that could lead to a story that would make sense. For example Her helping Maya by asking her father to this whole "Free scolarship" thing for real. it would be more in line with the story, than Sage father is a random person , who is lawyer or something. for someone who lives up for conspiracy theory, interesting how this is not possible from DPC. that he purposely try to mislead you with that person asking about his daughter, whereas Josy holding a sweater with 3 finger must mean something deeper shit:ROFLMAO:.

Sage wanting to distance from her family, a family that involve Tybalt who look down on peoples of less fortunate of him, I don't see it as something that is not possible.:ROFLMAO:.
and we already have a royce and a burgmaistert. aside from Bruke I don't see anyone who could be an influential threat, as Jacob pointed out twice.:unsure:
First he warms you about Sage, and then call the Dik code, if you had sex with Jade, both time pointing out this is dangerous. so Basically, it could be mean , Don't fuck with the Principal's family , dude. :ROFLMAO:
You're forgetting one thing. The guy I think of as Sage's father. He talks about how to save taxes. I don't know what the tax laws are in other countries, but in Germany if you give money to charity or sponsor someone, you can deduct it from your taxes. Maybe that's why there is the contest that Chad mentioned. Whoever wins gets money for their fraternity. It's a win win situation. And if the right father of Sage (NOT BURKE) and Maya sponsors, that's another win win situation. Now don't tell me that doesn't make sense.

I don't think Sage wants to distance herself from your family. She told the MC that in her family you don't talk about feelings and emotions and that Sage doesn't want to stand on her own feet like Rusty did in the beginning. She wants to become an adult.

The red sweater has a meaning. I don't know how you can miss something like that. There are always guys running around with red sweaters. I mean, if DPC made it more obvious, every character would be wearing a red sweater. And if you look closely at the red sweater, you can see that someone has pulled the left sleeve tighter. Just because you can't see or understand that doesn't mean it's not true.

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Well, yeah, we the outsiders see this way easily. It wasn't really a blackmail, it's obvious the purpose was to anger the Jock toward the Diks even more. you know, the Red cape and the bull. Chad was the Bull. :ROFLMAO:. I think this is falling into the category of nitpicking, like you purposely wanting to find something to bitch about. :ROFLMAO:. it's served it purpose and that's all. May be later we would find out who was the "Blackmailer". In fact I think , or hope we will, I'm curious about it. but its probably the same who behind the destruction of the mansion :unsure:.
Maybe it's Vinny. Quinn doesn't benefit from fight of DIKs and Jocks. She will lose money on drugs, girls bought by DIKs

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
And I think the main antagonist of this game is none other than Vinny for the reasons:-
1) He has a drug business and is doing far better than Quinn, also knows Quinn and her dealer.
2) We don't know the real reason as to why he was kicked of DIKS and B&R.
3) When the aplhas trashed DIK mansion, the spray painted logos at the main hall and kitchen is different from one sprayed in every DIK personal room(something curvy while ones at the hall abd kitchen is straight).during the renovation when we meet Rusty, there is a sign of Eat A Bag of Diks which happens during the crash. If you look closely, the handwriting matches when we saw flashback of Vinny getting the library, painting something which I don't remember and could also been seen during several free roam in the dik mansion before mc covers it with tarp.
4) Nick room's wasn't destroyed and he mentions of meeting Vinny outside the campus from time to time. He was also very close friends with Vinny.
5) The black Mailer identity isn't revealed and that could be him(although it's too far fetched without any evidence)
Because of this. he wasn't kicked but he dropped out. And Nick was sad at MC first time at Pink Rose because Vinny was his best friend.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The red sweater has a meaning. I don't know how you can miss something like that. There are always guys running around with red sweaters. I mean, if DPC made it more obvious, every character would be wearing a red sweater. And if you look closely at the red sweater, you can see that someone has pulled the left sleeve tighter. Just because you can't see or understand that doesn't mean it's not true.
Give me a rest :rolleyes: . The cloth was just pushed in the drawer. May Be Josy should use a flatiron on it because Dalix think that how the cloth is rendered in static render is having secret meaning:ROFLMAO:. oh yeah, and how she holding it, each of her fingers mean different thing I know. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: Hey what is your theory on the socks? :ROFLMAO:

BeingADIK 2021-06-25 08-37-05-48.png
oh and did you see that there is 3 nail polish on the desk? Pink, Green, Blue, probably refers to powerpuff girls:unsure:. Hmm, Josy has actually two other twin, and they are secret crime fighters.:ROFLMAO:
Jo, Josy, Josephine(y):cool:

Jan 30, 2021
Give me a rest :rolleyes: . The cloth was just pushed in the drawer. May Be Josy should use a flatiron on it because Dalix think that how the cloth is rendered in static render is having secret meaning:ROFLMAO:. oh yeah, and how she holding it, each of her fingers mean different thing I know. :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: Hey what is your theory on the socks? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1263979
oh and did you see that there is 3 nail polish on the desk? Pink, Green, Blue, probably refers to powerpuff girls:unsure:. Hmm, Josy has actually two other twin, and they are secret crime fighters.:ROFLMAO:
Jo, Josy, Josephine(y):cool:

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
That system has never worked, When you want to help her in episode 6 you can't either because you're in a relationship with Maya and Josy or because you're Chick but it doesn't matter that before that you fucked her twice
As you said, helping Quinn is not related to a good relation with her or by what you did before, you need to be a dik and you need to give up on Maya and Josy.
Helping Quinn in ep 6 does also depend on whether you have the rooftop sex scene with her in ep 4 - plus the conditions you mention above. This isn't RP, but is clearly a "relation-type" requirement.

I've said before that looking at the different conditions required for each of the girls, unlocking the Quinn scenes by ep 7 is actually at the higher end in terms of requirements and previous choices. The hangout with her, for example, is inaccessible unless you've made the required choices going all the way back to ep 4 roof scene, plus having DIK affinity, plus not being in a relationship with M&J, plus helping her in ep 6.

Reactions: Kukipett

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I posed static renders and animations, worked on a new environment and produced the special render series for Sally, who won last week's poll.

To give a ballpark figure where I'm at right now, I hit 1000 static renders this week, and the produced animation count is 115, including some longer animations (20-30 s) that have been rendering lately.

I have created art for approximately half of what I have written for the episode, but I haven't written everything yet.

I estimate the total completion of the episode to be around 30%.

I have some huge scenes left to write, and this important season finale will take the development time it needs.

As always, I'll try to keep you updated to the best of my abilities. Every day I can't wait to wake up to continue working on the game, which accurately describes the state of the game development.

There was a 2D art poll that ended today. The winner, who will get a wallpaper (clothed + nude versions) in episode 8, is Jade. Jade beat the runner-up, Quinn, with just 2%.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
The guy I think of as Sage's father. He talks about how to save taxes. I don't know what the tax laws are in other countries, but in Germany if you give money to charity or sponsor someone, you can deduct it from your taxes. Maybe that's why there is the contest that Chad mentioned. Whoever wins gets money for their fraternity. It's a win win situation. And if the right father of Sage (NOT BURKE) and Maya sponsors, that's another win win situation. Now don't tell me that doesn't make sense.

I don't think Sage wants to distance herself from your family. She told the MC that in her family you don't talk about feelings and emotions and that Sage doesn't want to stand on her own feet like Rusty did in the beginning. She wants to become an adult.
Yeah, I think the same. That dude was literally licking ass but was doing that professionally :) And the guest he was licking ass is definitely Royce.

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Yeah, that part is not true. But the rest, yeah it's seem like, Sage father is the "Guy". but I don't know, maybe it's for misleading. :unsure:. the guy did not seem influential at all, He was like a leecher :ROFLMAO:. everyone instantly shut up when he showed up:ROFLMAO:. but yeah the way sage described him:unsure:
View attachment 1263794
View attachment 1263796
View attachment 1263798

View attachment 1263799
But then again, this could be mean it is Burke. He probably Fake too. Giving the appearance of the Perfect Family, Burke, his Wife, Jade who he is cheating on, and the spoiled brat Tybalt. :unsure:.
I don't know if who is her father is important, until it will be relevant. of course now its relevant, do to Maya, so we probably gonna learn that very soon.:ROFLMAO:. But Burke would be an interesting twist
Sage: "Everyone's so fucking fake and my dad even showed up tonight."

That sounds like a typical Quinn move to me. Quinn gets Sage to have the Hot's party with the Preps. Sage Dad explains to the MC why. Not enough money in the Hot's coffers. Why? Sage's also suddenly shows up. Emphasis is on Suddenly. Mmmmh. Did someone call Sage's father and tell him what his daughter was doing that night?
I just got a crazy idea. What if Quinn wants Sage to live off her dad like Rusty?

Sage: "Ugh...Yeah. That's why I'm not downstairs and have turned off my phone. I'm avoiding him."

Sage just wants to stand on her own two feet and not be seen with her father. Why? She doesn't want to be put in the same box as Rusty. Sage herself said that Rusty has made no secret of who he is from the beginning. Let's face it. Rusty is being taken advantage of by so-called friends. The DIK's live a nice life at the expense of Rusty's and his father until the destruction of the DIK Mansion. So I have a theory that maybe Rusty's father had the DIK Mansion destroyed and Jacob is working for him. Why? The MC is now with the DIK's. Yes, the MC is a castle master and Rusty's father doesn't want his nephew to make the same mistakes as Rusty. Also, the father might not like the fact that drugs are being used in the mansion.

Sage: "He's just looking for new business opportunities and kissing asses. It makes me sick."

Sage's father is talking to the guy in the plaid jacket. About what? That they can go on a winter vacation together. Meeting a company. Tax savings. Then comes the red-haired guy with the braid. They both stop talking about it and then go right on when he's gone again. Oh yes, Jill also told the MC that her family always goes skiing in the winter. Skiing, winter vacation, make up your own minds.

Red haired guy with braid: "And can you believe that I've yet to find my daughter in this crowd? I was under the impression she'd attend the party."

I don't understand how you can tell from this text that it's Sage's father?
There are a total of three redheaded HOT's at the party. But to be honest, I don't think his daughter is even at the Preps mansion. Just from his behavior, he is Arieth's father. Of course, he assumes that Arieth should be there, since she is a HOT. But she is with the Jocks. The question is why? Maybe she was disinvited because she is too embarrassing for the preps or because Quinn didn't want Arieth there. (Bullying)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: RukiRG

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Nah. It's pretty obvious nobody know Chad is gay. What he meant was their Business with Quinn, which Dawe canceled in the end of the episode. of course Quinn already fucking them over by not giving them what they order but instead giving them I think birth control pills, is a different story :ROFLMAO:.

They reaction to these " Gay Jokes " aka, getting angry and punching etc, is not a solidarity for Chad. also Its more than likely Troy was kicked out because he is Gay. Which makes the whole Chad/Troy, thing a more heartbreaking thing so to speak. Chad beating Troy, stealing MC's guitar , but mostly the beating is very frustrating for them. Chad had to has to keep an appearance. so when he is no longer the captain, he is kind of relieved. In one of the roster post, one of the Jock ever mention that Chad seems happy. it is still a secret, but at least he fixed his thing with Troy. Sage is a diferent story, but they were already in a breaking point.

although if you are not Sage Fuck buddy, we dont get the scene with Mel and Sara looking at MC and Sage, and decide to Call Chad right ? who probably by this news, think that Sage found somebody else, so he can officially break up with her. and Sage will be fine
Chad did not beat Troy. The left eye filing is the trademark of Tommy. Tommy gives the guitar to Quinn and she gives it to Chad. Chad runs to Sage with it and is happy that he can give Sage a nice present.

Why? Tommy and Quinn want to break Sage and Chad up so they can have their party at the DIK Mansion. Chad is away. Then why MC guitar and not Tommy's. Because the MC already messed with Chad and Sage was visibly impressed by that. Why party's in the DIK Mansion? Because Rusty is cool with drugs in contrast to Sage. He doesn't pay for it and doesn't take any, but he lets Tommy do it. Quinn or Tommy said themselves that it would not be possible with Sage.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes