Doorknocker

Aug 5, 2017
Hmm...I don't remember any of that in Jade's dialogue and you can't "buy" a degree without actually going to school and passing tests.
Just to jump in and clarify, Jade tells MC that Burke is considered an honorary professor. Not an actual professor. It's basically a bs title they made for him to pad his ego and justify the position they gave him.

I should also point out that this college is obviously a private school, so for a surprising amount of stuff they can do whatever the hell they want. If they're not taking government money, they have a great deal of free reign. There are highly shady private "colleges" out there, which may or may not actually be accredited. Buyer beware.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
you can't "buy" a degree without actually going to school and passing tests.
Oh my sweet summer child. You have no idea. Rich people and politicians and people of that sort are often offered honorary degrees by universities "for their excellent work". That's completely legal. Also you can easily buy degrees if you have the right connections and can afford to pay. Fuck, you can even practice medicine with those fake degrees.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Oh my sweet summer child. You have no idea. Rich people and politicians and people of that sort are often offered honorary degrees by universities "for their excellent work". That's completely legal. Also you can easily buy degrees if you have the right connections and can afford to pay. Fuck, you can even practice medicine with those fake degrees.
Yup there are plenty of examples of people using fake degrees. And some got away with it for awhile because the employers failed to follow up to make sure the degrees were legit. I couldn't find a recent study, but there was an old study back in 2004 where they concluded about 34% of employers actually check to confirm the degrees listed on resumes. I assume that has to be higher nowadays. I always assumed employers always check by default, but apparently that isn't the case.

Reactions: Entertainer33

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Not going to lie, I think the new look is a small step down for Josy. Granted, her original look was so close to perfection maybe there was nowhere to go but down, but I'd still prefer she stick with classic Josy.
Now I can't unsee the Bella similarity. Especially with that same eye shadow that Bella sometimes wears. The big one for me is the altered eyebrow shape. Josy's eyebrows were never naturally so arched (in the neutral position). Add in the tan and mole near her mouth (which, granted, were always there) and the face resemblance is striking. Even the hairstyle with the one strand hanging down in front is something that reminds me of Bella's college do.

I just hope DPC doesn't give Josy the Jill treatment and do breast augmentation surgery as well. I like "classic" Josy: petite, fit, and cute. Unique among the other gigantor LIs. I prefer limiting mid-game character changes to upgrades in skin quality and things like that. Hair and makeup changes are ok. I'm not saying the Josy change is too extreme, but I just wonder if DPC will be tempted to go overboard now that he has that sweet rendering set up.

Just to jump in and clarify, Jade tells MC that Burke is considered an honorary professor. Not an actual professor. It's basically a bs title they made for him to pad his ego and justify the position they gave him.

I should also point out that this college is obviously a private school, so for a surprising amount of stuff they can do whatever the hell they want. If they're not taking government money, they have a great deal of free reign. There are highly shady private "colleges" out there, which may or may not actually be accredited. Buyer beware.
Agree with what you say. Always thought it odd that a poor kid like MC would go to a private (more expensive) school over a public school. Necessary for the story. Anyway, Neil is a good dad, always sacrificing for the son.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
What has happened to everyone in this thread?! First Camila and then this :FacePalm:
ep7_josy90_blink0.jpg
1358283_1261372_preview_2.jpg
Do you seriously think that the new appearance is Josy?! It isn't! It doesn't match Josy's facial model.

This is a new character bitches! Compare the Avatar and Josy's Ep8 Preview.

Maybe Dalli was fucking right, A twin sister of Josy, But he, the reflection master agrees with other's, what a shame!

This is 100% a new character. She is either related to Bella or Josy OR to neither!

" It's josy! yay! sexy! oh yeah! "...:rolleyes:

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
What has happened to everyone in this thread?!
View attachment 1336431
View attachment 1336437
Do you seriously think that the new appearance is Josy?! It isn't! It doesn't match Josy's facial model.

Maybe Dalli was fucking right, A twin sister of Josy, But he, the reflection master agrees with other's, what a shame!

This is 100% a new character. She is either related to Bella or Josy OR to neither!

Yeah, this is Josephine. Josy twin sister, wait until you meet José their twin brother

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
What has happened to everyone in this thread?! First Camila and then this :FacePalm:
View attachment 1336431
View attachment 1336437

BeingADIK 2021-07-19 20-32-16-27.png

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
View attachment 1336431
View attachment 1336437

Thats Josy ?

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Agreed. In addition, Quinn craves feeling in control of a situation. If the MC is fooling around with girls on her menu, it's probably a lot easier for Quinn to rationalize her ability to handle the situation (even if in practice it may not be that easy). But if the MC is fooling around with an independent contractor as it were, Quinn has a lot less leverage to throw around. That's bound to amplify any jealousy or sadness she insists she isn't feeling.

Not going to lie, I think the new look is a small step down for Josy. Granted, her original look was so close to perfection maybe there was nowhere to go but down, but I'd still prefer she stick with classic Josy.

As others have pointed out, it seems pretty clear Quinn did intend to draft Maya into the restaurant business (if she completed her slutty scavenger hunt). In Episode 3, Riona insists Quinn should NOT offer Maya and Mona work at the restaurant, but Quinn gives every indication that she plans to do just that.
View attachment 1336313 View attachment 1336314 View attachment 1336315 View attachment 1336316 View attachment 1336317 View attachment 1336318

But in Episode 6 after Mona blows up in their faces, Riona reiterates her concern about putting Maya on the menu. At first Quinn continues to stonewall her, but after Riona threatens to quit herself, Quinn appears to reconsider.
View attachment 1336321 View attachment 1336322 View attachment 1336323 View attachment 1336324 View attachment 1336325

The implication is clearly that Quinn altered her original plan in Episode 6 (either to mollify Riona or because Riona had finally convinced her that Maya was too risky to involve), and planned to reject Maya at the party. Unfortunately for Quinn, she forgot that Arieth had already been appointed as Josy's mother and thus could also accept scavenger hunt evidence from Maya ad Josy. Hence Riona's checkmate: by the time Quinn recognized the danger, it was too late to avert it.
Thanks for the screenshots. To prove something you have to bear with screenshots in here otherwise they don't hold any value :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Huh really!:cautious: ...read this fcking spoiler!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
awww :oops:, But I disagree :ROFLMAO: . I'm actually very respectful toward Jill fans, I never said a bad word about them, or something that is not true. They are Simps with Money , but i absolutely don't mean this in disrespectful way. It's like calling a Nerd to Nerd. :ROFLMAO:.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
awww :oops:, But I disagree :ROFLMAO: . I'm actually very respectful toward Jill fans, I never said a bad word about them, or something that is not true. They are Simps with Money , but i absolutely don't mean this in disrespectful way. It's like calling a Nerd to Nerd. :ROFLMAO:.
...Hmm is that so?

• Haha
Reactions: Jxorgx and Dalish

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
...Hmm is that so?
:ROFLMAO:.
Maybe I'm just jealous you know. The only character in the game, that DPC will not mess with, fuck over , or do some hurtful shit , is Jill. They have this paid Privilege.
so while I worry for Josy constantly, Jill fans just lay back, pay DPC and they gain the benefit of being Rewarded for it. They literally have nothing to worry about it, so does the Sage fans, He made her boyfried Gay , for fuck sake. :ROFLMAO: and Tybalt what kind of antagonist he is ? a literal Joke. :ROFLMAO:

Meanwhile, I constantly have to Worry of the Fate of Josy, and be afraid of what kind of Dark path he lay for her . :ROFLMAO:. so allow me some slack., and some fun poking without retaliation :LOL:

Reactions: dalli_x and `Ray`
4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes