Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
didn't think a title to a update would get me hyped but this one does guessing a few big choices coming with the update who knows

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
It will be funny if Madame Rose is Tybalt's grandmother. MС fucked his lover, sister, mother and grandmother. He will definitely go crazy.
Are you kidding me? That would be Tybalt's best revenge, subjecting me to that wildebeest. This day sucks. First shazba loses his mind, then my best bro Felice has a go at me, now Madame. :cry:
I can't even. Worst Friday ever. :(:(

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
It will be funny if Madame Rose is Tybalt's grandmother. MС fucked his lover, sister, mother and grandmother. He will definitely go crazy.
The one thing that makes no sense is how a fairly intelligent person like Jade, raised a son like Tybalt. Even considering that her husband is a jackass, Tybalt is on a whole different level.
#plotContrivanceForDrama

Reactions: Hrllav

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

I will remove the post at the end of the month, after which there will be no more new entries for the credits section for the second season of the game.
Great news! Apparently, there are not many times left, the DPC wants to publish a schedule of the remaining work.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Are you kidding me? That would be Tybalt's best revenge, subjecting me to that wildebeest. This day sucks. First shazba loses his mind, then my best bro Felice has a go at me, now Madame. :cry:
And Because of Me N7 won't give you more status updates :ROFLMAO: , can this be any worse ?:eek::ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was not in college bro. That was back when I was a youngling in BIS, fumbling my way through life. Still fumbling.

Are you trying to depress me today Felice? You're doing a quite good job of it if so. :LOL:
Sorry, I don't do that anymore

But expecting Jill to have sex out in the open when she was supposedly about to leave MC is too optimistic for me, I can't do it.

p.s. what is "BIS"? :unsure:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cry::love:

• Sad
Reactions: Kellermann

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
You are way too nice.

Technically, you paid for it. In essence you could do what you want with it. Print out the renders and use it for toilet paper, fire starter, tissue paper, spread it around town, etc.....
I actually had an ex girlfriend leave me for being “too nice”. I think sometimes it’s my Achilles heel. Sometimes I even make my best and oldest friends a little uncomfortable sometimes with how much I’m willing to give them while expecting nothing in return

lmao!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
But expecting Jill to have sex out in the open when she was supposedly about to leave MC is too optimistic for me, I can't do it.
I don't know, it would have definitely add a nice extra spin to the whole thing. a Birthday rendezvous end up with Sex, and after , while they dressing up, Jill be like : " We Can't see each others anymore , this a goodbye "
:ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
You are way too nice.

Technically, you paid for it. In essence you could do what you want with it. Print out the renders and use it for toilet paper, fire starter, tissue paper, spread it around town, etc.....
Paying for art doesn't necessarily mean owning it. If I buy a book I can loan it to a friend, but if I print my own copies and sell it, or even just post it for others to read, most of us would understand why the author/publisher would be unhappy. Having said that, it does seem a bit funny for DPC to allow the entire game to be downloaded and played for free on this site, yet he blocks a Patreon supporter because of a leak of a single preview. I get that DPC wants to be in charge of his own marketing, and that during development he wants to ensure that supporters at the higher tiers get rewarded for their additional support, but the response does seen harsh. I wonder if he has explicitly stated in terms of service or rules or whatever for his Patreon that sharing content is strictly forbidden. If he does, then banning someone for violating them may be something we don't like, but the patron can't say he didn't know.

I support DPC at the $10 level but raise it to $25 in the month when a new episode comes out, so I can play it right away. If I add up all the money I've donated to DPC, plus my purchase of the game on Steam, Being a DIK is by far the most expensive game of my life. But I don't view it as the purchase of a game. I view it as supporting an artist in a way that helps him to be free to pursue his craft (and I REALLY enjoy his craftwork). I support other artists on Patreon, as well (not AVN artists; DPC is the only creator of adult content that I actively support--for now, at least) for the same reasons.

In an ideal world, according to me, high-quality content like this would be available for sale and everyone who wanted it would buy it, and there would be no need to provide patronage of this sort to developers, but we don't live in an idea world. And, as we see here, there are artists whose work is less commercial--think people who create those short lewd animations or individual lewd renders--who would virtually never see any financial reward for their efforts outside of a patronage-type system.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Gross! Who the hell kisses a prostitute? You never ever do that. Pussy licking Madame? Why don't you just go ahead and drink some truck stop toilet water. My god, I need to go outside and get some fresh air. When I come back there had better be a special render of a jizz-covered Sage giving me a 5/5 rating or something equivalent. Peace out.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
aham, you wanna another little details :) . He decided to quit his job when he had 3000 patreon, it was worthy to him to became a full time developer with only 3000 patreon back then. I was here during that time, it was between episode 3 - 4 . since then, he has 13000 patreon, and he bitching about images being posted here, come on. :ROFLMAO:
I was here too and know all about that. In fact I've been here since early on in AL. Notice my join date in Nov 2018 vs yours in April 2019?

The point is that 2018 post was made when his livelihood didn't depend on the financial success of his games. It's perfectly reasonable for DPC's perspective to change once the circumstance changed.

I'm not condoning his heavy-handed approach now. I'm just saying quoting him from way back without context and using that to call him a hypocrite is ridiculous.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes