shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Is this a typo? If not it is wrong. Drinking with Sage leads to everything else.

BTW, has anyone ever thought it was weird that there's no fallout from Maya and Josy seeing MC give Sage a piggy back ride while they go off to her bedroom? It's fairly obvious they're going off to fuck. Despite that, and despite the fact that DPC made the scene so that we see all of the other HOT's leave and that only M/J witness MC and Sage, there's zero reaction and it's never brought up again, I found that to be kinda weird.
Oops, total typo, fixed it, "don't drink".

On a somewhat related note, make sure to choose wisely when Sage asks you to rate the girls' asses. Depending on which girl you choose, it could help you in later episodes. Sage will say it's just for fun and it doesn't matter, but it does.

P.S. These are the kinds of things I was hoping DPC would be more specific about in his official walkthroughs. I've said before, they are turning into simple "how to gain RP" and shy away from telling you that a particular choice may have an important consequence later. The walkthrough is the one place I do want tips, hints, and spoilers...not just how to farm RP.
Yeah, RP is just a measure of the choices you've made, not a mechanism for dictating future events (a few minor exceptions), so yeah, it'd be nice if the walkthrough says some shit like, "It might be nice to have Cathy suck your cock, but there could be repercussions towards the owner of this fucking car!"

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I imagine DPC "This guide is for you to get the most points with your favorite girl" and us "Where is the consequences of being with multiple girls? "
DPC Be like "If you don't want consequences, don't be whores"
Consequences don't necessarily have to be bad. I'd just like some indication when a particular choice will be...more important...let's say.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
One of the signs of a rabies infection, foam at the mouth.

I imagine DPC "This guide is for you to get the most points with your favorite girl" and us "Where is the consequences of being with multiple girls? "
DPC be like "I'm gonna set your favourite LI on fire anyway" so it doesn't matter.
But to be fair I would've preferred to get more information ahead of time too. I understand the lack of knowledge in a fan-made walkthrough but if the fan walkthrough is arguably better at this than the official one is, there might actually be bad intentions involved. Or more likely forgetfulness.

let's say the LIs basically ignore each other, particularly in the fourth chapter where Jill, in any case, and Sage or Bella, depending on whether chosen as a refuge, know about MC's emotional turmoil but decide to never delve into it

Josy takes 3 chapters to ask MC if he's still seeing Jill, and she's the only one who interacts with him in that regard anyway

in the sixth chapter both Maya and Josy show some jealousy towards Sage, but it seems more motivated by the immediate choice to have lunch with Sage than by any precedent

if Sage and Josy were even vaguely aware of each other the choice to take turns romancing with MC during the same HOTs party in the garden would be pretty fearlesso_O
It shouldn't be too realistic either, this is a sexual power fantasy. Of course in real life SOMEONE would see you SOMEWHERE and rat you out in no time and you would get dumped. DPC did something similar once in this game and many players (including me) lost their shit. It's just not fun in a game like this.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I know right, and Jill just recently met Josy so she had 2-3 years with just Bella? also imagine if she had more friends of her age maybe she wouldn't be so naive. But we don't know her full story yet so maybe there will be something about this in the coming episodes
Are Jonathan and his crew Jill's mates or only business associates? That would add to her circle of friends, but yes only being close with a school librarian in season 1 is concerning. Jill seemed to have no problem meeting and befriending Josy (more a testament to Josy's character though) and somehow she linked up with Rusty, so aside from the annoying naivety, I'm not seeing much social anxiety or other problems in her. I imagine we will learn more when her backstory is explored in more detail. We still don't know the reason for her bullying.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I know right, and Jill just recently met Josy so she had 2-3 years with just Bella? also imagine if she had more friends of her age maybe she wouldn't be so naive. But we don't know her full story yet so maybe there will be something about this in the coming episodes
Having overprotective parents probably and they didn't want her to be a Lana 2.0 but I hope she becomes like her sister

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I remember when DPC published the image of them as a preview

The motherfucker posted the picture where you're not fucking Quinn
View attachment 1479061 View attachment 1479076
Look at that stare from Quinn. In both, she is laser focused on MC. I'm sad, but slightly aroused that Riona is laser focused on Sage instead of me. :D

Edit: Damn, that's a good name for a band! ...."Sad But Slightly Aroused"

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
my life is already boring enough as it is or else i wouldn´t be playing this game give me consequences!
she probably hang around the cool older crowd who graduated!
We still don't know the reason for her bullying.
because she is a snowflake turn up the heat and she melts away!
kids play agressivly whiners call it bullying!
Having overprotective parents probably and they didn't want her to be a Lana 2.0 but I hope she becomes like her sister
dude wtf is wrong with you? why wish her to be like her sister as in dead? get a grip ff she is a blueballing but thats not a reason to death sentence her!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 1479061
Look at that stare from Quinn. In both, she is laser focused on MC. I'm sad, but slightly aroused that Riona is laser focused on Sage instead of me. :D

Edit: Damn, that's a good name for a band! ...."Sad But Slightly Aroused"
Looking closely at her eyes, Quinn looks like she's gonna turn into a fucking werewolf or something! :oops:

ezgif-4-7f67a55cfe0e.gif

Last edited:

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Jill needs friends because she only has Isabella and Josy, how sad two people in 21-22 years of life
Is that a few?

View attachment 1479061 View attachment 1479076
Nice catch, didn't noticed it for this render before.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It shouldn't be too realistic either, this is a sexual power fantasy. Of course in real life SOMEONE would see you SOMEWHERE and rat you out in no time and you would get dumped. DPC did something similar once in this game and many players (including me) lost their shit. It's just not fun in a game like this.
I do not agree

BADIk is a game where consequences are important, it's almost a sacred mantra among players, the fact that some are completely ignored (which doesn't mean they always have to be serious, dramatic and irreparable) is not the best.

Tybalt's presentation scene is very funny (by far maybe the funniest), the fact that Jill is surprised that Josy might have seen MC's penis is ridiculous, it's still funny but in a bad way.

so far the game doesn't reward "loyalty" in any way, but impromptu punishes some pretty minor choices

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes