Feb 16, 2020
They should spend time more on the rewards and scene gallery, not the 4000 pages in this thread. This thread is not for the weak minded. :sneaky:
This forum is where we delve deeper than most, we look beyond what seems to be an ordinary AVN and we take apart the true essence and analyse the finer details of what really makes one individual feel more of an emotional attachment to one character than another. We are a knowledge seeking community!

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Isn't Lily part of his fantasies and MC already did it? I'm lost at your statement.
Yeah. At this point in the story we could do 2 out of 3, and after episode 5 all 3 of them. #CuckTommy even in his fantasies and all of that :ROFLMAO: . The thing is, are that just his fantasies or he speaks from experience and has he done all of those already? We don't know but it's not unlikely. He goes to The Pink Rose a lot and his favourite girl is Lily, he probably is a regular in Quinn's restaurant and we know he had a BJ at least from Riona and he was "much closer" to Quinn. So they might not have been fantasies after all and we're following his footsteps. Either way Heather is the next step :ROFLMAO: .

• Haha
Reactions: AvatarStormBringer

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah. At this point in the story we could do 2 out of 3, and after episode 5 all 3 of them. #CuckTommy even in his fantasies and all of that :ROFLMAO: . The thing is, are that just his fantasies or he speaks from experience and has he done all of those already? We don't know but it's not unlikely. He goes to The Pink Rose a lot and his favourite girl is Lily, he probably is a regular in Quinn's restaurant and we know he had a BJ at least from Riona and he was "much closer" to Quinn. So they might not have been fantasies after all and we're following his footsteps. Either way Heather is the next step :ROFLMAO: .
Question is how much of Lily's services is she offering at Pink Rose. All we know is that she's the object of their craving. Granted Rusty could have sponsored them the private room services if she's on the menu.

And we also do not know how often Quinn changes her take away menu. We only know it's Asia delights week this week. Maybe Melanie and Sarah fall under the middle east category?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Question is how much of Lily's services is she offering at Pink Rose. All we know is that she's the object of their craving. Granted Rusty could have sponsored them the private room services if she's on the menu.

And we also do not know how often Quinn changes her take away menu. We only know it's Asia delights week this week. Maybe Melanie and Sarah fall under the middle east category?
I mean Camila. Has Tommy had something with Camila? And even if he did, would he know? And about Lily... Yeah, no idea. And I'm not sure if we will get to know. There's no point in having her at TPR being a HOT now.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I mean Camila. Has Tommy had something with Camila? And even if he did, would he know? And about Lily... Yeah, no idea. And I'm not sure if we will get to know. There's no point in having her at TPR being a HOT now.
When Lily showed up with the other rejects her plan was supposedly to keep dancing at the Pink Rose on the side. I'm sure we'll see her there again at some point, though given the state of the DIKs I doubt it will be anytime soon.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Everyone after a few hours of playing Being a DIK:
I can't decide between Josy & Maya, I really like them both. I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND!

AFTER "THE INCIDENT" HAPPENS:
I can't decide between Jill & Bella, I really like them both. I CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND!

I love that transition :ROFLMAO:
Once the other shoe drops, we will see how much you will love the transition then. :devilish:

I dont like either much tbh. I prefer Jill over Bella for what its worth.

Team Josy all the way for me :cool:
The man of culture has spoken :cool:

Dec 20, 2019
When Lily showed up with the other rejects her plan was supposedly to keep dancing at the Pink Rose on the side. I'm sure we'll see her there again at some point, though given the state of the DIKs I doubt it will be anytime soon.
It is quite evident from various conversations and episode 5 that she prefers pink rose. Sometimes incentive based income is way better than fixed based especially if your boss is so cunning and unpredictable. Plus she has all the freedom in TPR while in HOT she has to be available at Quinn's beckon.

EDIT: typo

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Wonder if / when we'll get an opportunity with Heather. She has intrigued me since the hot tub scene in Episode 5 where you find out she's actually pretty loyal to Tommy (that surprised me in a good way).

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
Man, I go to sleep, check back when I wake up and there's 6 new pages in this thread and there hasn't even been a new update yet, yikes. You guys need to relax and take some time off from this, it'd make the update even better feeling.

Reactions: BenMeiffert
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes