Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Is there some type of harem mod to get all the girls? I remember hearing a rumour about that awhile back. Any info?
forget it, impossible for the game... if there would be a mod it would be editing the game in a huge way thats not intended... you can go initially for multiple girls at the time (but need about 3-4 playthroughs anyways to see all of them, regardless which route) and in this episode you have to decide which girl-route you will follow through... so nope, no harem at all, just flings and fucking around.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The differences between 32-bit and 64-bit can be quite notable. I'm not a RenPy expert, so I don't know if it compiles from rpy to rpyc differenty in 64 than 32, but it may (my C compilers certainly do), so that would likely be a major factor.
It doesn't explain why everyone had to download the entire game. We could just copy over the old image and video files from EP7. Imho: Updating the engine and script files could have been done with a patch too, but I'm not an expert nor a coder therefore I will wait for someone with more experience to answer my question.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Damn when Quinn put her feet on your lap and she's all like that's kinky and then you can be like yeah i like it, then later with sage and quinn barefoot/wearing open toe stocking I was like "Finally Quinn footjob!" but no. I sad...

Redsamurai77

Oct 2, 2019
Its in the Room with the feminist and the food. There is a heart on the wall on the right sight.

I could use help with the "Rooster Remant", anyone a tip where to find it?
In the main hallway on the left is a poster board with a picture of the red head teacher you banged from earlier in the game.

Reactions: StrixAluco

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
AHAHAHHAHAHAH

You really can go CHICK, start M/J romance, then drop them and go Sage. This is the most fucked up path I can come up with, but it seems legit. I can't even start to imagine the HOTs parties after that, with him hating Queen, fucking Sage AND having both Maya and Josy as exes.

c._.99

Jul 19, 2017
The game closes itself after the first minigame of the mansion (chapter 8), MC talks a bit with Rusty and then it closes

Tallion

Nov 3, 2017
Ah child, you clearly don't remember the internet in the `90's!!!!
Pls, i was downloading 1 movie for 2 weeks without turning the PC off in 2000s :sick: and that was on the good one! On the shitty one, i had to w8 5 minutes for the browser to complete a search...sometimes it didn't even load

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes