gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
The last thing now is a DIK Maya/Jill option and the entire separation of routes will just loose any kind of sense, locking out only brother and minor hookups.
Eh what? Have Jill and Maya even talked? A Josy/Jill option is more likely or DIK Josy as that relationship self destructs without MC in the relationship it's probably more likely Josy and Maya will split

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
UCLA began September 20th
Oregon began September 27th
Washington began September 29th

Those were literally the first 3 schools I checked.
Work has been very slow for me lately, I unfortunately have time today

Alabama State - August 16th
Arizona State - August 19th
Arkansas State - August 24th
California State - August 23rd
Colorado State - August 23rd
Connecticut State Colleges - August 23rd
Delaware State - August 30th
Howard - August 23rd
Florida Atlantic - August 23rd (S/O to my boy who made it to the NFL)
Georgia State - August 23rd
University of Hawaii - August 23rd
Idaho State - August 23rd
Illinois State - August 16th
Indiana State - August 17th
Iowa State - August 23rd
Kansas State - August 23rd
Kentucky State - August 14th
Louisiana State - August 23rd
U. of Maine - August 30th
U. of Maryland - August 30th
Harvard - September 1st
Michigan State - September 1st
U. of Minnesota - September 7th
Mississippi State - August 18th
Missouri State - August 23rd
Montana State - August 25th
U. of Nebraska - August 23rd

I dont think you looked that hard

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: OFT and Orrangutang

Orrangutang

May 11, 2019
Work has been very slow for me lately, I unfortunately have time today

Alabama State - August 16th
Arizona State - August 19th
Arkansas State - August 24th
California State - August 23rd
Colorado State - August 23rd
Connecticut State Colleges - August 23rd
Delaware State - August 30th
Howard - August 23rd
Florida Atlantic - August 23rd (S/O to my boy who made it to the NFL)
Georgia State - August 23rd
University of Hawaii - August 23rd
Idaho State - August 23rd
Illinois State - August 16th
Indiana State - August 17th
Iowa State - August 23rd
Kansas State - August 23rd
Kentucky State - August 14th
Louisiana State - August 23rd
U. of Maine - August 30th
U. of Maryland - August 30th
Harvard - September 1st
Michigan State - September 1st
U. of Minnesota - September 7th
Mississippi State - August 18th
Missouri State - August 23rd
Montana State - August 25th
U. of Nebraska - August 23rd

I dont think you looked that hard
So between the array of dates you posted, and the ones I did...looks like a 6 week window. Guess I was right and the dates do vary wildly.

Of course, you'll have some moronic retort and backtrack about how the schools I listed are "Community Colleges".

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Of course, you'll have some moronic retort and backtrack about how the schools I listed are "Community Colleges".
What are you mad for? :KEK:

You cherry picked 3 colleges following a non-traditional schedule, one of which even has a disclaimer (Oregon State):
OSU offers non-traditional courses whose learning experiences do not follow the regular (full) 11-week term.

All the flavors in the world and you chose to be salty

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
So between the array of dates you posted, and the ones I did...looks like a 6 week window. Guess I was right and the dates do vary wildly.

You cherry picked 3 colleges following a non-traditional schedule, one of which even has a disclaimer (Oregon State):
OSU offers non-traditional courses whose learning experiences do not follow the regular (full) 11-week term.

Nerds :LUL:

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Ok, before I though I understand this game, now tried a full CHICK route and well... CHICK Bella I can understand, DIK Jill not so much (it is going to blow up anyway) but ok.

CHICK Sage? Isn't it the entire point of the character that you can't romance her without being a DIK? I think developer started with this plan, but changed it due to the coming Queen vs Sage conflict.

The last thing now is a DIK Maya/Josy option and the entire separation of routes will just lose any kind of sense, locking out only brothel and minor hookups as DIK-only, and additional minor Jill and Bella content as CHICK-only. Maya and Josy will break up anyway, I think, and become available for DIK and CHICK regardless of the route.
I think Sage starts out as a DIK romance but gravitates toward a CHICK one more and more while MC slowly shifts from fuck buddy to genuine love interest for her. Or at least I hope that's the direction.
I guess Quinn will turn out to be the only straight up DIK LI in some sort of open relationship with all the side chicks from the HOTs and the strip club. But she's also a psychotic bitch and a drug dealer so she's the only main LI I don't have a save state for.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Is the official walkthrough getting more and more vague about consequences? It seems like in season 1 it gave you helpful tips and hints about future content and pitfalls whereas now it's primarily focused on how to get RP with the ladies. :unsure:
I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that my unofficial guide has been updated recently and that it focuses on the player choices and their consequences. I hope you will enjoy it here!

Orrangutang

May 11, 2019

I didn't cherry pick 3 colleges. I picked the first 3 universities on the West Coast that came to mind.

Further, I didn't list Oregon State. Maybe instead of being so desperate to be "right" on a message board, you could be bothered to read the post you are arguing with.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Do anyone how much time passed in the entire game
Without knowing the date MC started at B&R it's difficult to say but 4-6 weeks is a reasonable estimate
Nice, that bodes well for my Halloween party in ep. 8 if B&R classes began about the same time. DPC was probably intentionally vague about it so he could slide the dates around as needed. Someone said about 4 game weeks have passed since the start, so mid to late Sept would be perfect for us to reach October month end in ep. 8. Party would be doable even without a time skip. You can tell it's getting colder in B&R world because characters are getting out the warmer clothes in the previews.

Because y'all were wondering...

Here's something I've been keeping up for a couple of episodes now.

1634601278022.png

The biggest unknown is how long the time skip is. At its shortest, you're looking at 3 days - Wednesday to Friday. If you want to stretch it, the next possible increment would be 10 days - Wednesday to the next Friday. Choose for yourself, but I'm sticking with what I have.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
Because y'all were wondering...

Here's something I've been keeping up for a couple of episodes now.

View attachment 1458823

The biggest unknown is how long the time skip is. At it's shortest, you're looking at 3 days - Wednesday to Friday. If you want to stretch it, the next possible increment would be 10 days - Wednesday to the next Friday. Choose for yourself, but I'm sticking with what I have.
I thought MC had mentioned a week had passed during the running scene yeah? Or the absinthe I drank starts to kick in?

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
I didn't cherry pick 3 colleges. I picked the first 3 universities on the West Coast that came to mind.
Those 3 having academic schedules clearly shown to be outliers. I went through 27 states selecting without bias and lo and behold...

Guess I need to pick up where I left off as you are surprisingly stubborn, I even expanded my scope nephew. You now have sample data for all 50 states if you concatenate this list with the previous.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Run me receipts instead of excuses, I think i've done more than enough work to prove my point.

and so the original intention of this doesn't get lost in the sauce; if you're building a timeline for BaD it needs to start mid/late August as the overwhelming majority of US colleges start at that time.

Thank you for attending my Ted talk.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I think Sage starts out as a DIK romance but gravitates toward a CHICK one more and more while MC slowly shifts from fuck buddy to genuine love interest for her. Or at least I hope that's the direction.
I guess Quinn will turn out to be the only straight up DIK LI in some sort of open relationship with all the side chicks from the HOTs and the strip club. But she's also a psychotic bitch and a drug dealer so she's the only main LI I don't have a save state for.
Exactly. I pointed out a while back the jarring transition of Sage's personality from self-absorbed DIK to angelic Chick. She went full Jill mode in ep. 7. It annoyed me to no end because my canon MC is a massive DIK and I wanted at least one full DIK side main LI. I've learned to live with it, but it still bothers me that DPC chose Sage be the one who is most sympathetic to Maya (when she previously couldn't give less of a shit about her problems). And I might understand it if Sage were acting this way after getting over Chad, but she clearly still hasn't resolved her issues with him and that was the main impediment to her helping Maya in the first place.

P.S. I still blame it on the fever. It's like that old movie trope where a character falls into a coma or fever delirium and rises from it a changed person.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that my unofficial guide has been updated recently and that it focuses on the player choices and their consequences. I hope you will enjoy it here!
Thanks, I'll check it out but one issue is that only DPC knows what the future holds, so only he can say...well if you diddle this character or make this seemingly benign choice in this current episode, an unfavourable result will likely happen 3 episodes later. Those are the kinds of warnings I would appreciate in an official walkthrough. If you don't want future episode spoilers then you don't have to use the walkthroughs, but for me, after I do my unassisted canon playthrough, I want hints, tips, and spoilers for a remaining playthroughs. Nothing I hate more than having to go back and replay a bunch of episodes on multiple saves because I incorrectly chose to go through "door 1" instead of "door 2" back in episode 4 or whatever. One false choice is enough to sabotage you in this game and only DPC knows what they are.

• Sad
Reactions: DirtyMario

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
WTF is this talk about Sage becoming a CHICK LI? What did I miss?
Did she recently start responding positively to CHICK actions?
Or her sudden "shift" in character gave people the impression she's leaning towards the CHICK side now? Why? Because she's finally taking her responsibilities more seriously?

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes