JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
i always suddenly out from game when past episode 7, please help me, i not even use mod on this, i using saves start episode 8 from this forum.
This one works for sure. No mods or cheats used, minigames enabled.
Sage only on "all possible" routes.

Exalted Text

Writer, kültist, esoteric bodybuilder, pervert.
Game Developer
Jul 21, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agreed. I don't think it's as simple as them having similar models. To me, the haircut is a dead giveaway. Foreshadowing.

Mel and Sarah have a similar plan to Lilly except they hope to snare a rich dude when college ends! but maybe i am projecting someone i used to know onto Sarah too much... also they are family with Troy for sure, either that or really close friends, thus why their involvement!
Yeah, I've been feeling like Troy is likely Melanie's brother for a few episodes now. You'd think it would've came out in Episode 8, but I mean... if Sage is Tybault's sister and Jade/Burke's daughter, then Melanie could most definitely still be Troy's sister. Not that it would impact the story much at this point if it was revealed.

Melanie without makeup is S tier
She is always S tier... but yes. Yes. :cool:
Bros I think I'm hopping on the Mel train :KEK:
*scoots over* Finally. LES' GO BRO! CHOO CHOO!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
So, just did a speed run, totally dedicated to Jill except chose to hang out with Sage because, you know, Sage called first, she was sick, Jill showed up unannounced. And basically Jill just writes the mc off for that one, very Chick move.

When the mc sees her after class and she fills him in on the Tybalt deal, he tells her he wants to see her and she responds:
Then when the mc climbs her balcony and shit, after he heads off she's all like:
Then after Tybalt's presentation, even if the mc has been a good boy and doesn't get his dick projected on the screen for the entire class to recognise, Jill just ghosts him. No texting, no morning run.

Following that, Jill doesn't invite the mc out to see her friends, just more radio silence. Now she's the one that agreed to Tybalt's terms, the mc has even seen her risking a supposed lawsuit from Tybalt, but that doesn't count for shit with this woman.

Then the mc then totally saves her scared ass at the recital. And she's all like:
Then, after Bella gives the mc the heads up that Jill is suffering more Tybalt bullshit, the mc runs, he fucking runs, all the way to see her, tells her how he feels, even begs for her to give him a chance while she crushes him in front of a restaurant full of people.

Really, what kind of a nasty cunt is she? The mc saved her from massive embarrassment at her concert, and her repayment was to publicly destroy him. There was no "We need to have a talk, let's go home" and let him down gently. No, she just made him look like a complete loser in front of everyone at the restaurant.

All because he chose to honor a previous engagement and look after a sick friend instead of dumping the sick friend to go out on a spur of the moment picnic with Jill.

I wonder if that chain of events, that decision to do the right thing and spend some time with a sick friend was meant to be the catalyst to Jill dumping the mc, or did DPC not realised the variables he's using to drive Jill's arc.

I know others have bitterly complained about Jill's reaction to that scene prior to this episode being released, but now we can see it actually leads to Jill dumping the poor fucker... The mc should have left her to Tybalt all along... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I don't see the point in a big update. It wasn't by chance that he separated the girls. Episode 8 was an exception and was the season finale, so the time spent on development was understandable. Yes, there will be a big party at the Diks mansion, but all the Tremolo girls can go to this party and it will be much more convenient to interact with them in one place than to create a new environment and scenes. It will be similar to episode 5, except there will be no meaningless freeroam in Bella's house.
You may not see the point, but this is DPC we are talking about and how perfectionist and OCD he is, he's surely going to go for an even bigger update than this one.

Dnutz

Apr 24, 2021
is it me or you could picture the MC cumming like the "screaming cowboy" in the round 2 of breakfast sex with bella were the neighbors are thinking somebody is getting murdered next door lmao

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think he meant smaller as in size, for example, you won't have to download the entire game again. Knowing DPC and knowing how he always tries to outdo himself, he's going to go for an even bigger update next episode, trying to fit all the content for the separate branches, because if he starts splitting up the content (for example Josy, Maya and Sage content in episode 9, Jill, Bella, Quinn and etc. in episode 10), people will riot and invade his house.
It would make sense since all the girls are now isolated from each other. On Sage's way, you're unlikely to cross paths with Jill or Bella. And on Maya's path, you're unlikely to interact with Quinn. DPC has a lot of loyalty and if he had pulled it off, I don't think anyone would have rebelled.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Jill in about 10 years :ROFLMAO:. This is "Victoria" from Lust Academy, one of the teachers. Not exact match, I'll give you that (Jill wears a LOT more makeup) but if you play both games and see more scenes it really stands out. I just grabbed Jill's "date" scene because it was easy and had an angry face. Bad resolution is due to my screen caps, crop\scale\paste, and honest lack of skill :oops::p;):ROFLMAO:

Jill-Vic.gif

This is something that hit me the first time I played LA, I thought "Wow, Jill sure makes a hot MILF!":ROFLMAO: When I saw her pissed off expression on the date I had to throw this together. I'm not sure if it's the same model "older" or just same hair on a close model. You DAZ experts would have to chime in on that. My knowledge of DAZ is playing games made with it.:unsure:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
So, just did a speed run, totally dedicated to Jill except chose to hang out with Sage because, you know, Sage called first, she was sick, Jill showed up unannounced. And basically Jill just writes the mc off for that one, very Chick move.

When the mc sees her after class and she fills him in on the Tybalt deal, he tells her he wants to see her and she responds:
Then when the mc climbs her balcony and shit, after he heads off she's all like:
Then after Tybalt's presentation, even if the mc has been a good boy and doesn't get his dick projected on the screen for the entire class to recognise, Jill just ghosts him. No texting, no morning run.

Following that, Jill doesn't invite the mc out to see her friends, just more radio silence. Now she's the one that agreed to Tybalt's terms, the mc has even seen her risking a supposed lawsuit from Tybalt, but that doesn't count for shit with this woman.

Then the mc then totally saves her scared ass at the recital. And she's all like:
Then, after Bella gives the mc the heads up that Jill is suffering more Tybalt bullshit, the mc runs, he fucking runs, all the way to see her, tells her how he feels, even begs for her to give him a chance while she crushes him in front of a restaurant full of people.

Really, what kind of a nasty cunt is she? The mc saved her from massive embarrassment at her concert, and her repayment was to publicly destroy him. There was no "We need to have a talk, let's go home" and let him down gently. No, she just made him look like a complete loser in front of everyone.

All because he chose to honor a previous engagement and look after a sick friend instead of dumping the sick friend to go out on a spur of the moment picnic with Jill.

I wonder if that chain of events, that decision to do the right thing and spend some time with a sick friend was meant to be the catalyst to Jill dumping the mc, or did DPC not realised the variables he's using to drive Jill's arc.

I know others have bitterly complained about Jill's reaction to that scene prior to this episode being released, but now we can see it actually leads to Jill dumping the poor fucker... The mc should have left her to Tybalt all along... :rolleyes:
Wait, there's a version where she destroys you in front of everyone? Just because you promised Sage you'd take care of her? Another reason for me not to do a Jill route, tbh.

Besides, that picture of hers you take on the picnic isn't even a good one and she looks like John Travolta in it (and it somehow makes MC not to have a threesome with Nicole and Sandy, weird flex but ok).

Like everytime I see Jill open her mouth and I end up throwing up in my mouth.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Really, what kind of a nasty cunt is she? The mc saved her from massive embarrassment at her concert, and her repayment was to publicly destroy him. There was no "We need to have a talk, let's go home" and let him down gently. No, she just made him look like a complete loser in front of everyone.

I've always disliked Jill. A boring, spoiled and naive girl living in a fairy tale. She doesn't know what it's like to renovate a house and what it's like to get 3/5 from Sage!
So seeing Jill running away from Bella's house was my best moment in the game. I hate Jill!

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I've always disliked Jill. A boring, spoiled and naive girl living in a fairy tale. She doesn't know what it's like to renovate a house and what it's like to get 3/5 from Sage!
So seeing Jill running away from Bella's house was my best moment in the game. I hate Jill!
10/10 would
:Kappa:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
quick question will having seperate paths for josy and maya help me in the future
quick answer, nobody except DPC will know.

but my guess? they will be seperated again at one point, but it will not matter what you did before season 3 with them... there will be new branching choices in that matter to be with both of them or maybe only one. so no... the actual playthough will not really matter for season 3 if your prefered josy or maya so far... they are both in a realtionship with the MC now, thats the only thing that will count towards season 3.

jdh1729

Sep 22, 2019
Sorry if this has been asked before, but is anyone else having the game crash on them right after the first assignment board? I've tried it with several save files from various routes, and on both 32 and 64 bit versions. Every time, get to the discussion about ordering windows, and then 'he must be feeling guilty' and then it just dies, no error message, no nothing.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It would make sense since all the girls are now isolated from each other. On Sage's way, you're unlikely to cross paths with Jill or Bella. And on Maya's path, you're unlikely to interact with Quinn. DPC has a lot of loyalty and if he had pulled it off, I don't think anyone would have rebelled.
The Halloween party is supposedly in the upcoming episodes. I really doubt it MC would attend with Bella, Nicole, Jade, Cathy or Nora to be honest, so he has to create separate scenes for all the routes that he has planned. Anyway, we are looking at a late-October release date next year, because he will drop the Zoe interlude first, the announcement of which was weird anyways, but I'm suspecting that he either runs out of inspiration or is starting to get burnt out, so he needs something to distract himself with.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes