AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Hello guys !
My game is crashing after this img + log in files, any idea ?
I have no" shaders.txt" file in the folder cache :/
It is a problem that causing the anti cheat system of the game you would have to use the scrappy mod to continue playing
Or start from 0
Can someone help me out please? (couldn't find anything regarding) Following the mom-dad reminiscences after the "monkey face picture" it keeps repeating the Bella scene. Is that the end of the episode or am I doing something wrong?
I do not know what happens with that scene I do not know if it is something that DPC did but since I have not done Isabella's route yet I do not know how it can be solved but if it is the same anti cheat system use the scrappy mod or use another save
episode 7 save - Please :)
Here

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
What is the variable to get the message "You chose that none of the girls you've been dating were right for you" at the episode ending?

At my playthroughs it's random. I got the message with Jill and Sage for example and not when i chose Bella eventhough i was pursueing Jill also in that playthrough. While i was on Jill only in her route and as said got the message.

ochooz88

Jun 10, 2020
I dont know what to do i have tried all those things what could help me but nothing works for me
my game crashes after mc says (he must be feeling quilty) then my game crashes pls help:cry:
same, have the compressed version and don't have time to wait for the full 18 gb to download

*POP!*

Nov 22, 2019
Totally makes sense that she maybe had a baby that died, or miscarriage. Everyone has been tongue and cheek saying that closed room is like BDSM room or something to that affect, but it might have been a nursery room? And if she's hallucinating her husband, maybe there was some kind of accident that Bella survived, but her husband and child didn't?
Do you have any proof that her Husband is dead? I can not remember this being mentioned a single time. It is said that he is GONE many times, but not that he is dead. Gone can mean a lot of things. He is lost in war. He went for cigarettes and never returned. Or ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
#1 they are not sluts
#2 maybe Lily has "fake" boobs but they do not appear to be so, unlike other characters who claim to be natural
What are they to you then, ladies? No, they're proper sluts except I didn't mean that in a negative light, fucking love sluts. I mean, who doesn't?

I agree absolutely. What I also meant is that I'd prefer for them both to have natural small/smaller tits but pretty sure Patrons adore huge tits mostly, perhaps even DPC himself. It also makes 100% sense for character's line of work, obviously.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please be mindful girls sporting total planks are sweet and loving.
They are wonderful in bed also.
Their self esteem is in shambles tho.

What are they to you then, ladies? No, they're proper sluts except I didn't mean that in a negative light, fucking love sluts. I mean, who doesn't?

I agree absolutely. What I also meant is that I'd prefer for them both to have natural small/smaller tits but pretty sure Patrons adore huge tits mostly, perhaps even DPC himself. It also makes 100% sense for character's line of work, obviously.
Let them have their A+/B+ plastics and love them 4 who they are:
babes who like to love you passionately.

Do you have any proof that her Husband is dead? I can not remember this being mentioned a single time. It is said that he is GONE many times, but not that he is dead. Gone can mean a lot of things. He is lost in war. He went for cigarettes and never returned. Or ...
Bells is a total ice queen, that is proven time and time again, but making her mr freeze? Seriously?

quinn would lose her own self respect if she became someone's girlfriend, that's the type of character she is.
She cannot get ahead in a jock infested livelihood where Sage keeps joks for props. Her ingenuity is lacking big time.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I know it would be hard and I wouldn't have been able to say myself where I found other pictures from memory, but I am hoping for someone special.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Jesus, I haven't even gotten that to be a thing.
Yeah, I only just found it myself. I think it will be quite rare on most playthroughs as you essentially need to have both Quinn and Jill routes live going in to episode 8. You also need to be neutral at the point of the scene in the library.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
If I am not mistaken, since the MC has the new mobile, he no longer has the app, right? This would make sense since it would be logical that when you change your mobile you do not have all the applications, although I find it a good function, I hope I return at some point.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I hope next season DPC finally reveals the mother's identity. Lets get real, it's kind of ridiculous at the age of 19, MC has no idea who his mom is. In 19 years he never asked his father " Hey, what is mom's family name?" or look her up?

I guess it's consistent since MC never knows the family names of the people he interacts with.

Last edited:

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
That's great! How can I do this? Sorry, but I'm kinda lay to this
On page 1 at extras you have a link directing to the mod. Is updated. Just download and copy&paste files in "game" folder. Or, if you want to remove it you need to delete two files from "game" folder "1new..."something like that... I don't remember the names of the files

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
It is a problem that causing the anti cheat system of the game you would have to use the scrappy mod to continue playing
Or start from 0

I do not know what happens with that scene I do not know if it is something that DPC did but since I have not done Isabella's route yet I do not know how it can be solved but if it is the same anti cheat system use the scrappy mod or use another save

Here
Ok so I am using scrappy's mod and tried it with and without the anti cheat save hotfix. Tried loading earlier saves and play out from there too...It only happens when I choose Isabella's route at the table. Other routes are working fine and there is an end scene. Howeverr I would like to choose Bella only. Anyone else has this same problem?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes