Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
How do I get John to leave this stupid party....literally been to ever room and I'm unable to click on him and I have the patch installed too

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Let me turn dalli mode on:

What if Sage is not adopted and Burkes actually kidnapped her from her biological parents. Then she learns about this and tries to find them with the help of MC.

MC helps her to find them and asks her to finally go out on a date with him. Then Sage replies :

I'M TOO SCARED TO LOSE YOUR FRIENDSHIP.

Hopefully DPC is not lurking around on here...
I hope he is not because there are so many stupid theories that I don't wanna him to get infected by them.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The way in which she rejects the MC is the worst that has been seen in this game because with so much hatred that Maya and Josy recieved and still, At least these two were in a room between the 3 but Jill's in a public place :KEK:

And I don't see many people talking about it
Jill's rejection is certainly worse, but there's a fundamental difference: all the players potentially went through Maya's and Josy's rejection, far fewer went through Jill's, and at this point in the game how many players pursuing Jill had the wrong affinity or had chosen Sage in the sixth?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
DPC stubbornly wants to push the player walking along the path of Jill with Josie. In this I see one of the biggest upcoming romantic dramas and the main arguments that Josie's way/Maya is on a half-life.
Jill's path is one of the safest and most ideal, which of course is boring. Her story lacks to spice things up and tension to understand that Jill is exactly what I want now or change my mind.

There are several moments that cause certain thoughts

1) Josie's jealousy of Jill during a date in episode 7 in the pool of HOTs, but she hardly tried to hide it
2) The collision of Jill and Josie in the finale of episode 7 if the player photographed a dick on the smartphone of Tybalt
3) The collision of Jill and Josie in the library in the middle of episode 4
4) Josie's jealousy of Jill in the library in episode 8
5) MC did not tell Jill that he was breaking up with her if he chose Josie or Maya and vice versa
6) Depending on the chosen path ,the MC dialogue changes at the end of the episode
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A lot of coincidences, right? Why isn't Maya jealous of Jill, for example?
Let's remember Elena's words that the rejected girl will be jealous and it will hurt her.
Everything was coming to this. DPC apparently decided drama of Jill/Josy devote the entire 9th episode. I can only guess what Josie's jealousy will lead to. Perhaps she will break up with Maya and will make plans for the whole episode in relation to Jill and MC. If you think about it, the choice between a sobbing Josie and Jill really seems difficult.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hazeti

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
View attachment 1560345

View attachment 1560357

But making the player choose between a sick Sage and Jill was a shit move on DPC's part but after acting lessons i expect him to come up with these fucked up scenarios in almost all his games , there is a very simple solution which was to explain to Jill as to why he couldn't come with her but normal logic doesn't apply to his stories which we all know by now , it's one of the reasons why i ended up having solo routes for all the girls , saves me a lot of headache
I see I missed something with Quinn and as a fan of the character I now have to play Jills path and also be with Quinn to get that rejection of hers. I just don't know how I am gonna make it happen. I gave up on Jill long ago. Since that Date, I would never turn down a sick friend who needs me, specially Sage who helped my MC when he needed to go after another girl, and if that will make her turn down my advances I am ok with it as well. But since then, I saw what DPC was doing, reason why, I never pursued Jill. But I want to get this scene or rejection from Quinn. I really didn't know about it. SO thanks!

And yes That was a shit move from DPC, and as you said, after Acting Lessons, I know he likes to play these kind of games. And that is what I mean when someone say "DIK path is asshole path" or people on Dik path will burn out or some other stuff people usually use to criticize who is not after Jill, Bella or MaryJane couple. I mean, is it really a "dik move" if you choose to go and take care of your sick friend instead of being selfish and just go after the girl you wanna fuck/relationship because if you don't you miss the oportunity of being with her? NO, Ofc not. So being a DIK isn't always a bad decision, Choose a girl who isn't on CHICK path, isn't always a bad decision, and even if DPC wanna make me feel bad for making that choice, Jokes on him too. I also have solo routes for everyone, even the ones I have0 desire, although, I only skip everything on their path since my main intention is unlock the whole content, but I missed that Quinn rejection part and that can't happen :D

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
there is only one Major choice (those that determine affinity) that directly impacts Jill and that is the slap to Tybalt

Otherwise you might be super loyal to her, but MC deserves it... ok

to do everything she does to eventually reject Mc, it's Jill who looks the fool (even more so)
I agree with you overall, but the real problem is that the Affinity system sucks. If we grant DPC's premise that the Major Decisions (and only the Major Decisions) are the key moments that form the basis of the MC's overall personality, Jill rejecting a DIK makes a lot more sense. It doesn't matter if Jill knows about each decision directly, because an MC who made those Decisions will be acting all the time like someone Jill wouldn't want to date. That's the theory, at least.

Consider the Decisions for a moment. By the time Jill makes her fateful decision near the end of Episode 7, we've had 13 Major Decisions, and DIK Affinity requires making at least 8 DIK choices. How many of those decisions could only be made by the sort of person Jill strongly objects to?
  1. Beat Up Troy - This is probably a Weak objection. The MC doesn't realize Troy was being bullied and lashes out because his guitar was stolen and Troy had been a relentless jerk to him. So while Jill doesn't like violence and would disapprove of his actions, I think she'd see this incident as more of a teachable moment than a real red flag.
  2. Join Quinn's Restaurant - Strong objection. This one's pretty obvious. Beyond the simple jealousy factor, buy sex from girls requires a view of the world Jill would not accept.
  3. Don't Forgive Steve - No objection. Sure, Jill would probably prefer an MC who always comforts a sobbing individual, but that would be going over and above the call of duty. Steve is another character that's been a relentless jerk to the MC, so the fact that he doesn't care when something bad happens to Steve is not a sign the MC is particularly vindictive. If the MC forgiving people was a regular part of the Affinity system I might buy it. But as a random one off? No.
  4. Fight the Jock Trio - Weak objection. Again, Jill dislikes violence, and if you read between the lines, this is supposed to be a case where the MC fights unnecessarily. So in theory Jill wouldn't approve, even if it hardly feels like a deal breaker. Of course, in practice the logic of this being an 'unprovoked' fight is laughable which ruins the notion Jill would object, but I'm trying to give the devil his due here. We'll just pretend this makes sense and move on.
  5. Party at the Pink Rose - Weak objection. Jill would definitely prefer a guy who has no interest in the Pink Rose, so this is at least a Weak objection. It could arguably even be a Strong objection, but that would really depend on the actions taken by the MC subsequently. Getting a lap dance seems like something that would make Jill very uncomfortable, but that she wouldn't feel is beyond the pale if done in moderation (before you're a couple, at any rate). Fingering Lily's ass WOULD be huge problem, but that option is actually governed by a different morality system, making a complete mess of the whole idea Affinity represents the MC's attitude. Let's call this a Weak objection and move on.
  6. Start an Affair With Jade - Strong objection. Not much wiggle room here. Dating multiple girls is one thing. Deliberately encouraging a married professor (who also happens to be Tybalt's mom) is on a different planet. No way Jill overlooks this sort of thing.
  7. Do Drugs with Quinn - Weak objection*. Jill is clearly a fan of sobriety and moderation, so I think it's easy to say she wouldn't like the idea of the MC smoking weed. But given that she tolerates his plot-mandated drunkenness without issue, I can't see this being a significant problem; it's not like weed has become a major vice for the MC since then. I think the much bigger objection for Jill would be if he fucked Quinn, but that's a separate decisions that inexplicably has no impact on the MC's personality. :rolleyes: NOTE: The one caveat here is that if Lana's death had something to do with drugs, this could suddenly become a much bigger stumbling block for Jill. Since we don't know that, however, I'm leaving this as Weak for now.
  8. Fight Caleb - Strong objection. YMMV, but I think it's the only fight in the game that the MC really does have an easy way out of. Yes, his pride might be hurt, but Jill is exactly the sort of girl who would expect the MC to turn the other cheek. As far as Major Decisions being windows into the MCs soul, this is probably the best example. I can easily believe an MC who'd step up to fight Caleb really would constantly project an aura of bravado that would discourage Jill.
  9. Punch Tybalt - Strong objection. Granted, few people deserve a boot to the head more than Tybalt, but at the end of the day he is precisely zero threat. Punching him is like slugging an obnoxious 10 year old. Compounding the issue, Jill apparently believes the MC was doing something shady in the first place, AND this is the only Major Decision that is brought to Jill's attention directly. So yeah, this is a major strike against the MC. Jill would accept this as a mistake by the MC if it's the exception, but not if it's the rule - which is precisely what the Affinity system is supposed to represent.
  10. Fight Tommy - Weak objection at best. Again, Jill dislikes violence and would want the MC to diffuse the situation if possible. But given that the MC was doing absolutely nothing wrong when Tommy sucker-punched him, it's a bit of a second guess to think he could have instantly diffused the situation just by asking why Tommy slugged him. If we squint really hard, we can see this is an indication that a DIK MC has more of a hair trigger than a CHICK one, but even then we're bending over backwards to justify a pretty mild objection from Jill.
  11. Take Tommy's Fake ID - No objection. Seriously, why would Jill care? We're explicitly told that even Jill herself indulged in a little illicit alcohol use thanks to Bianca.
  12. Work at the Pink Rose - Weak objection. Much like the original PR decision, this is basically an indication the MC likes staring at naked ladies. Jill isn't going to like that and it's easy to see how this attitude would be readily apparent in the MC's everyday actions. But simply looking at boobs, especially when the DIKs do need the money, still feels like too minor a transgression to merit a Strong objection... especially when keeping the VIP card (a MUCH more illustrative example) has no impact on the MC's personality.
  13. Make Jocks Leave the HOT Party - Weak objection. The MC is deliberately stoking a grudge rather than letting bygones be bygones, and we know Jill would prefer the latter. But the MC is also deliberately moderating his actions to avoid causing a fuss, and for the most part his tactics aren't even particularly bad. Pushing Dawe into the pool is the only real bit of bullying here. I think Jill keep trying to eliminate that last step into outright bullying, but could accept an MC capable of doing the rest.
So there we go, only 2 DIK Major Decisions feel like non-issues for Jill. The rest are at least marginally problematic, and the MC needs to select 8 of them. So I think you could make a decent argument that Jill rejecting a DIK MC makes sense... if we're only looking at the rejection case. The problem is that Jill will accept an MC who's taken 7 DIK actions, and as we've seen, not all of the actions are equal.

Let's test the system. MC1 Beats Up Troy, Doesn't Forgive Steve, Fights the Trio, Does Drugs With Quinn, Fights Tommy, Accepts the Fake ID, Works at the Pink Rose, and Makes the Jocks Leave the Party. MC2 joins Quinn's Restaurant, Fights the Trio, Starts an Affair With Jade, Fights Caleb, and Punches Tybalt. Are we really supposed to believe MC2 would somehow come across as more wholesome to Jill than MC1? Yet MC2 is supposedly good to go because he's a CHICK - as long as he ditches Sage, of course. Helping sick friends is going too far!

So yeah, even if we give it the benefit of the doubt, the Affinity system just isn't capable of doing what DPC needs it to do. The Major Decisions aren't major enough to truly define the MC.

Last edited:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020

I agree with you overall, but the real problem is that the Affinity system sucks. If we grant DPC's premise that the Major Decisions (and only the Major Decisions) are the key moments that form the basis of the MC's overall personality, Jill rejecting a DIK makes a lot more sense. It doesn't matter if Jill knows about each decision directly, because an MC who made those Decisions will be acting all the time like someone Jill wouldn't want to date. That's the theory, at least.

Consider the Decisions for a moment. By the time Jill makes her fateful decision near the end of Episode 7, we've had 13 Major Decisions, and DIK Affinity requires making at least 8 DIK choices. How many of those decisions could only be made by the sort of person Jill strongly objects to?
  1. Beat Up Troy - This is probably a Weak objection. The MC doesn't realize Troy was being bullied and lashes out because his guitar was stolen and Troy had been a relentless jerk to him. So while Jill doesn't like violence and would disapprove of her actions, I think she'd see this incident as more of a teachable moment than a real red flag.
  2. Join Quinn's Restaurant - Strong objection. This one's pretty obvious. Beyond the simple jealousy factor, buy sex from girls requires a view of the world Jill would not accept.
  3. Don't Forgive Steve - No objection. Sure, Jill would probably prefer an MC who always comforts a sobbing individual, but that would be going over and above the call of duty. Steve is another character that's been a relentless jerk to the MC, so the fact that he doesn't care when something bad happens to Steve is not a sign the MC is particularly vindictive. If the MC forgiving people was a regular part of the Affinity system I might buy it. But as a random one off? No.
  4. Fight the Jock Trio - Weak objection. Again, Jill dislikes violence, and if you read between the lines, this is supposed to be a case where the MC fights unnecessarily. So in theory Jill wouldn't approve, even if it hardly feels like a deal breaker. Of course, in practice the logic of this being an 'unprovoked' fight is laughable which ruins the notion Jill would object, but I'm trying to give the devil his due here. We'll just pretend this makes sense and move on.
  5. Party at the Pink Rose - Weak objection. Jill would definitely prefer a guy who has no interest in the Pink Rose, so this is at least a Weak objection. It could arguably even be a Strong objection, but that would really depend on the actions taken by the MC subsequently. Getting a lap dance seems like something that would make Jill very uncomfortable, but that she wouldn't feel is beyond the pale if done in moderation (before you're a couple, at any rate). Fingering Lily's ass WOULD be huge problem, but that option is actually governed by a different morality system, making a complete mess of the whole idea Affinity represents the MC's attitude. Let's call this a Weak objection and move on.
  6. Start an Affair With Jade - Strong objection. Not much wiggle room here. Dating multiple girls is one thing. Deliberately encouraging a married professor (who also happens to be Tybalt's mom) is on a different planet. No way Jill overlooks this sort of thing.
  7. Do Drugs with Quinn - Weak objection*. Jill is clearly a fan of sobriety and moderation, so I think it's easy to say she wouldn't like the idea of the MC smoking weed. But given that she tolerates his plot-mandated drunkenness without issue, I can't see this being a significant problem; it's not like weed has become a major vice for the MC since then. I think the much bigger objection for Jill would be if he fucked Quinn, but that's a separate decisions that inexplicably has no impact on the MC's personality. :rolleyes: NOTE: The one caveat here is that if Lana's death had something to do with drugs, this could suddenly become a much bigger stumbling block for Jill. Since we don't know that, however, I'm leaving this as Weak for now.
  8. Fight Caleb - Strong objection. YMMV, but I think it's the only fight in the game that the MC really does have an easy way out of. Yes, his pride might be hurt, but Jill is exactly the sort of girl who would expect the MC to turn the other cheek. As far as Major Decisions being windows into the MCs soul, this is probably the best example. I can easily believe an MC who'd step up to fight Caleb really would constantly project an aura of bravado that would discourage Jill.
  9. Punch Tybalt - Strong objection. Granted, few people deserve a boot to the head more than Tybalt, but at the end of the day he is precisely zero threat. Punching him is like slugging an obnoxious 10 year old. Compounding the issue, Jill apparently believes the MC was doing something shady in the first place, AND this is the only Major Decision that is brought to Jill's attention directly. So yeah, this is a major strike against the MC. Jill would accept this as a mistake by the MC if it's the exception, but not if it's the rule - which is precisely what the Affinity system is supposed to represent.
  10. Fight Tommy - Weak objection at best. Again, Jill dislikes violence and would want the MC to diffuse the situation if possible. But given that the MC was doing absolutely nothing wrong when Tommy sucker-punched him, it's a bit of a second guess to think he could have instantly diffused the situation just by asking why Tommy slugged him. If we squint really hard, we can see this is an indication that a DIK MC has more of a hair trigger than a CHICK one, but even then we're bending over backwards to justify a pretty mild objection from Jill.
  11. Take Tommy's Fake ID - No objection. Seriously, why would Jill care? We're explicitly told that even Jill herself indulged in a little illicit alcohol use thanks to Bianca.
  12. Work at the Pink Rose - Weak objection. Much like the original PR decision, this is basically an indication the MC likes staring at naked ladies. Jill isn't going to like that and it's easy to see how this attitude would be readily apparent in the MC's everyday actions. But simply looking at boobs, especially when the DIKs do need the money, still feels like too minor a transgression to merit a Strong objection... especially when keeping the VIP card (a MUCH more illustrative example) has no impact on the MC's personality.
  13. Make Jocks Leave the HOT Party - Weak objection. The MC is deliberately stoking a grudge rather than letting bygones be bygones, and we know Jill would prefer the latter. But the MC is also deliberately moderating his actions to avoid causing a fuss, and for the most part his tactics aren't even particularly bad. Pushing Dawe into the pool is the only real bit of bullying here. I think Jill keep trying to eliminate that last step into outright bullying, but could accept an MC capable of doing the rest.
So there we go, only 2 DIK Major Decisions feel like non-issues for Jill. The rest are at least marginally problematic, and the MC needs to select 8 of them. So I think you could make a decent argument that Jill rejecting a DIK MC makes sense... if we're only looking at the rejection case. The problem is that Jill will accept an MC who's taken 7 DIK actions, and as we've seen, not all of the actions are equal.

Let's test the system. MC1 Beats Up Troy, Doesn't Forgive Steve, Fights the Trio, Does Drugs With Quinn, Fights Tommy, Accepts the Fake ID, Works at the Pink Rose, and Makes the Jocks Leave the Party. MC2 joins Quinn's Restaurant, Fights the Trio, Starts an Affair With Jade, Fights Caleb, and Punches Tybalt. Are we really supposed to believe MC2 would somehow come across as more wholesome to Jill than MC1? Yet MC2 is supposedly good to go because he's a CHICK - as long as he ditches Sage, of course. Helping sick friends is going too far!

So yeah, even if we give it the benefit of the doubt, the Affinity system just isn't capable of doing what DPC needs it to do. The Major Decisions aren't major enough to truly define the MC.

The whole affinity system sucks !!! which is why i decided to say fuck it and start making solo love interest saves by the end of ep 4 , i previously only had 3 main saves DIK , CHICK , NEUTRAL but it was getting too convoluted and i gave up on all three , i figured having solo saves would help in not only unlocking all the content by filling in the missing story beats but would save player headache and heartache

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

1. Beat Up Troy - This is probably a weak objection. The MC doesn't realize Troy was being bullied and lashes out because his guitar was stolen and Troy had been a relentless jerk to him. So while Jill doesn't like violence and would disapprove of her actions, I think she'd see this incident as more of a teachable moment than a real red flag.
  12. Work at the Pink Rose - Weak objection. Much like the original PR decision, this is basically an indication the MC likes staring at naked ladies. Jill isn't going to like that and it's easy to see how this attitude would be readily apparent in the MC's everyday actions. But simply looking at boobs, especially when the DIKs do need the money, still feels like to minor a transgression to merit a Strong objection... especially when keeping the VIP card (a MUCH more illustrative example) has no impact on the MC's personality.
So there we go, only 2 DIK Major Decisions feel like non-issues for Jill. The rest are at least marginally problematic, and the MC needs to select 8 of them. So I think you could make a decent argument that Jill rejecting a DIK MC makes sense... if it we're only looking at the rejection case. The problem is that Jill will accept an MC who's taken 7 DIK actions, and as we've seen, not all of the actions are equal.

you are right that the issue is the affinity system in general, but in this case the contrast is even stronger, because we are further along in the game

in the sixth chapter for Jill MC is to be defended at all costs, is it possible that from the sixth to the eighth Mc's behaviour becomes so unbecoming that he deserves to be humiliated like this?

and then the icing on the cake is this damned immortal friendship, I've always said that Jill has all the reasons in the world to push MC away, even the most CHICK MC possible, after the fire-fighting episode, but why instead should Mc DIK continue to find the friendship with Jill valuable?

I'm also curious as to what kind of story the next chapters would tell of an MC who dedicated himself to Jill with the wrong affinity, who chose her and was rejected without having dated either "others" or other LIs.

The whole affinity system sucks !!! which is why i decided to say fuck it and start making solo love interest saves by the end of ep 4 , i previously only had 3 main saves DIK , CHICK , NEUTRAL but it was getting too convoluted and i gave up on all three , i figured having solo saves would help in not only unlocking all the content by filling in the missing story beats but would save player headache and heartache
ultra faithful runs are safe but they don't work perfectly either

what's the point of the whole chapter 8 if you've only dedicated yourself to one LI? all the reflections after the concert for 4 girls you've only kissed or the doubt whether to be faithful to the LI you've chosen... or nothing, always to that LI?

J.A.L.

Nov 27, 2021
JAL. DPC designed Josy, Maya, Ashley, Camila, Mona, etc. exactly the way they are supposed to be.

What is Tremolo often called in the beginning? .....freshman. But not only is Tremolo a freshman, so are Josy, Maya, Ashley, Camila, Mona, etc....

How can these newbies keep up with students who have been at B&R for 2 years? ......Not at all.

That's why there is character development. And when I look at the main characters of BaDIK, there is development in each of them.

As Tremolo says so well about the older DIK's. Aren't we here to go from teenagers to adults. Doesn't Jacob ask shortly after why it took Tremolo so long to grow up? Please concede that to the girls as well.

And by EP8, Josy and Maya have caught up quite a bit.
And... where is Josy´s arc? She started as a bland, immature girl that don´t even know if she´s a lesbian or not and if she prefers Maya or Tremolo... and after 8 chapters, continue being a bland, immature girl that don´t even know if she´s a lesbian or not and if she prefers Maya or Tremolo.

Anyway, it´s the postmodern cliché of the poor lesbians, victims of the conservatism of society and a evil religious middle-aged white man, what ruins her character and pollutes the entire game. She could be a decent "girl next door" character without all that horsecrap. Again, she could be Tremolo´s summer crush. When the summer ends and he goes to B&R, she´s left behind. Then, after a few weeks, she´s admited in B&R too and go there full of hope decided to recover her summer crush. But during those weeks, Tremolo has changed. Has met other girls and has other things in his mind. So se decides to wait her oportunity: she becomes his best friend, and she decides to pledge into the HOTs to overcome her mental barriers and be more a more bold and exciting girl in order of getting Tremolo. That would be a way more clean and way less far fetched arc for her character than the fucking lesbian-drama bullshit.

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021
I cant really sift through 8000 pages of thread. Are there DP scenes in this game? I am only interested in games with DP and group sex.
There are no MMF threesomes, only FFM. But there is a FFM strap on DP as pointed out earlier. Edit: on second thought I think it is only a spit roast option not a back end DP between MC Sage and Quinn.

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

1. Beat Up Troy - This is probably a Weak objection. The MC doesn't realize Troy was being bullied and lashes out because his guitar was stolen and Troy had been a relentless jerk to him. So while Jill doesn't like violence and would disapprove of her actions, I think she'd see this incident as more of a teachable moment than a real red flag.

It should be easier with the permanent affinity system. Yes, MС will only have 2 choices out of 3 if he is Chick or Dik and 3 out of 3 if neutral, but there will be no such confusion. And the most convenient thing is that the paths of different girls will not intersect with each other.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
DPC stubbornly wants to push the player walking along the path of Jill with Josie. In this I see one of the biggest upcoming romantic dramas and the main arguments that Josie's way/Maya is on a half-life.
Jill's path is one of the safest and most ideal, which of course is boring. Her story lacks to spice things up and tension to understand that Jill is exactly what I want now or change my mind.

There are several moments that cause certain thoughts

1) Josie's jealousy of Jill during a date in episode 7 in the pool of HOTs, but she hardly tried to hide it
2) The collision of Jill and Josie in the finale of episode 7 if the player photographed a dick on the smartphone of Tybalt
3) The collision of Jill and Josie in the library in the middle of episode 4
4) Josie's jealousy of Jill in the library in episode 8
5) MC did not tell Jill that he was breaking up with her if he chose Josie or Maya and vice versa
6) Depending on the chosen path ,the MC dialogue changes at the end of the episode
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A lot of coincidences, right? Why isn't Maya jealous of Jill, for example?
Let's remember Elena's words that the rejected girl will be jealous and it will hurt her.
Everything was coming to this. DPC apparently decided drama of Jill/Josy devote the entire 9th episode. I can only guess what Josie's jealousy will lead to. Perhaps she will break up with Maya and will make plans for the whole episode in relation to Jill and MC. If you think about it, the choice between a sobbing Josie and Jill really seems difficult.
I don't understand why Josy, or Maya for that matter, would be jealous of Jill when M/J saw MC with Sage during movie night in ep4 and never reacted at all.

Afapp

Aug 4, 2021

Very nice review of the Affinity decisions in the game. My only observation is that Jill can’t object to something she is unaware of i.e. pushing Dawe in the pool, etc

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I don't understand why Josy, or Maya for that matter, would be jealous of Jill when M/J saw MC with Sage during movie night in ep4 and never reacted at all.
Josie doesn't consider Sage a rival. :KEK:
From the point of view of game logic, Sage and Josie are on different game poles. Sage is Dik, and she should be in competition for MС with Quinn, or side girls, whereas Josie is competing for MC with Jill, Maya.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes