Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Picture please, I didn't spend too long looking at it, am waiting for second interlude once da walkthrough is la posted
1647708353383.png

Girl on the left was the one that was getting fucked by the two guys that MC sees when he walks into a room at the dorm party.

You can see the girl in the middle dancing at the same party but you can't interract with her.

Girl on the right was also there, but I don't remember where you can see her.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 1712426

Girl on the left was the one that was getting fucked by the two guys that MC sees when he walks into a room at the dorm party.

You can see the girl in the middle dancing at the same party but you can't interract with her.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It is unlikely that it will be a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, otherwise the anti-NTR army will stage a riot. I'd bet on
. And we don't know much about the redhead.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It is unlikely that it will be a
, otherwise the anti-NTR army will stage a riot. I'd bet on
. And we don't know much about the redhead.
I was surprised that DPC even put that scene in the game, like what was the point of it? Was he testing the waters about how people would react if he showed other girls getting fucked?

Besides on the second screenshot, I admit that my eye wanders to Kylie. :Kappa: I hope we get some more content with her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 1712426

the one on the left is impossible (NTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I'm betting on the one on the right, Christie, with whom there is even a little courtship during the dorm party

then being friends with Becky could lead to some consequences, compared to another random girl.

doesn't sound like very exciting news to me....

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I was surprised that DPC even put that scene in the game, like what was the point of it? Was he testing the waters about how people would react if he showed other girls getting fucked?

Besides on the second screenshot, I admit that my eye wanders to Kylie. :Kappa: I hope we get some more content with her.
Yes maybe he was testing how that dude fucking his ex girlfriend would go down lol but thats about as much as you'll see for the rest of the game i bet.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
the one on the left is impossible (NTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I'm betting on the one on the right, Christie, with whom there is even a little courtship during the dorm party

then being friends with Becky could lead to some consequences, compared to another random girl.

doesn't sound like very exciting news to me....
The one guy that is supposed to be a redhead supporter, picks another girl. BLASPHEMY!

You disappoint me, Felice. I thought that you were better than that. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yes maybe he was testing how that dude fucking his ex girlfriend would go down lol but thats about as much as you'll see for the rest of the game i bet.
Eh, that scene was pointless. We didn't have to see it, he didn't have to waste time making it, he could have just implied it.

Or maybe, he's just testing the waters for the endings, like showing what happens to the girls that you don't end up with?

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
As i like to say: a man of culture recognizes another:cool:

To bad DPC's patrons are empty in culture and will vote for hanjob:KEK:
They had a poll, I don't remember what it was. It had a blowjob, assjob and etc. but fucking titsucking somehow won. Those dudes are like literally the most uncultured swines I have ever seen. :Kappa:

:cautious:I didn't say that's what I would do, but what DPC would do, who hates redheads, since always
Next thing you'll tell me that you don't like Jeane anymore, hell you even changed your profile pic to one where she's blonde. Will the real felicemastronzo please stand up? :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
They had a poll, I don't remember what it was. It had a blowjob, assjob and etc. but fucking titsucking somehow won. Those dudes are like literally the most uncultured swines I have ever seen. :Kappa:

Next thing you'll tell me that you don't like Jeane anymore, hell you even changed your profile pic to one where she's blonde. Will the real felicemastronzo please stand up? :Kappa:
Jeane is forever!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Dasanko

Nov 24, 2016
Do I have to use this anyway or only if it crashes?
It'll only quit if you've used cheats before. The patch simply disables those checks/quits... if the game is not quitting on you, installing the patch won't do any harm, but it won't really do anything for you, either.

Reactions: Meushi

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

I am sure that Pink wants to diversify sex scenes with MC and is looking for suitable candidates in MMF. One of them was Elena, but after she talked to MC during breakfast and opened up to the Tremolo, telling about her relationship and love for Johnny Boy, it would be strange that MC and Johnny Boy fuck her together, lol. A Gothic girl is an excellent candidate.
No matter how good Pink is at animating sex scenes, its clearly lack variety. The sex scene with Sage and Quinn is the first step and which the patrons really liked. Unfortunately, Pink, as the creator of Treasure of Nadia, cannot split the main character and arrange an MMF. :KEK: :KEK:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It'll only quit if you've used cheats before. The patch simply disables those checks/quits... if the game is not quitting on you, installing the patch won't do any harm, but it won't really do anything for you, either.
I feel like this is headed into the used but washed out condoms tale :LOL: :ROFLMAO::KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes