godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Quit trying to make this about me when it's about the story. I'm fucking fed up with the personal shit. I don't hate Maya as a person BECAUSE SHE'S NOT A PERSON SHE'S A FICTIONAL CHARACTER.

I've outlined before why I'm critical of this game, Maya get's the most heat because her character is the biggest flaw in the story, something DPC seems to have acknowledged with the Interlude where he introduced Maya 2.0. You may have lower standards for writing than I do. You may take anything an author says at face value, but when a story is written where the author says such a thing is so without demonstrating that such a thing is so then it's shit writing.
Your posts remind me why I don't come here as often anymore.

You are one against a sea of, not sure I can come up with a word that doesn't offend them, I wish you luck in your future endeavors.

Here you go:

"The Vixen Poll

According to the survey, most want to see a lewd scene poll first, so here it is.

I will design a lewd scene with the winning options in mind with an unknown Vixen.

What I can tell you about this girl is that she doesn't have a lewd scene with the MC yet.

Vote on the option you want to see in this lewd scene.

The top two choices will get a heavy focus in the lewd scene.

Handjob
Blowjob
Assjob
Titjob
Titsucking"
Are the vixens named? They're the 3 in the preview of the interlude right? So DP and her two friends.

Blowjob is the only option here which means the patron kids will go with titty suck.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Here you go:

"The Vixen Poll

According to the survey, most want to see a lewd scene poll first, so here it is.

I will design a lewd scene with the winning options in mind with an unknown Vixen.

What I can tell you about this girl is that she doesn't have a lewd scene with the MC yet.

Handjob
Blowjob
Assjob
Titjob
Titsucking"
¿It's this true?

So, that's an interesting piece of information. Let's see.
1) The Vixxens are a thing, and not a generic title who could describe half B&R. If it's a story releated thing then it could have been planned and not later aditions to make new sex scernes with new characters as i thought.
2) It's confirmed. We will have at least one sex scene with one of them. Althought it seems is low intensity sex. My vote would be a titjob from the redhead (Hoping it cames with a blowjob).
3) Bye bye Madame? A man can dream.

Reactions: Pendrell

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Quit trying to make this about me
Yeah i totally agree with you on this, the thread is about "Being A Dik", not "being a dik" by itself as the action.
The thing is we know how you feel about certain topics, you've been trying to convince people of your opinion as the only right one for a very long time and it only applies to a very limited number of topics.
Just accept the fact you don't like this story and think DPC is a bad writer, we know that's your opinion and we accept that.
But let others have their own opinions even if they're not the same as yours and accept that.
Go write your own game and show DPC how it's really supposed to be done, that way we might all get something good from it.
It's a much better investment of your time and energy then to try and convert us, the non believers...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Here you go:

"The Vixen Poll

Handjob
Blowjob
Assjob
Titjob
Titsucking"
What kinda bullshit is this ??? :oops: :rolleyes: :unsure: WHICH Vixen lass has a lewd scene ( already ) with Fuckface ??? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Here you go:

"The Vixen Poll

Handjob
Blowjob
Assjob
Titjob
Titsucking"
I hope that the girl is the one that's in the middle that was the first preview.

Reactions: Pendrell

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
What kinda bullshit is this ??? :oops: :rolleyes: :unsure: WHICH Vixen lass has a lewd scene ( already ) with Fuckface ??? :unsure:
And i can tell you it's not the one that got double teamed by 2 males who are not the MC either. ;)
So it's NOT the goth girl.... and NOT any other girl MC can have sex with.... That only leaves ... uh... the rest!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Exactly... that's why this statement bears zero intel... NONE of the Vixens has lewd scene with Fuckface hence the statement is nothing else but bullshit ! :KEK:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Picture please, I didn't spend too long looking at it, am waiting for second interlude once da walkthrough is la posted
1647708353383.png

Girl on the left was the one that was getting fucked by the two guys that MC sees when he walks into a room at the dorm party.

You can see the girl in the middle dancing at the same party but you can't interract with her.

Girl on the right was also there, but I don't remember where you can see her.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
View attachment 1712426

Girl on the left was the one that was getting fucked by the two guys that MC sees when he walks into a room at the dorm party.

You can see the girl in the middle dancing at the same party but you can't interract with her.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It is unlikely that it will be a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, otherwise the anti-NTR army will stage a riot. I'd bet on
. And we don't know much about the redhead.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It is unlikely that it will be a
, otherwise the anti-NTR army will stage a riot. I'd bet on
. And we don't know much about the redhead.
I was surprised that DPC even put that scene in the game, like what was the point of it? Was he testing the waters about how people would react if he showed other girls getting fucked?

Besides on the second screenshot, I admit that my eye wanders to Kylie. :Kappa: I hope we get some more content with her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
View attachment 1712426

the one on the left is impossible (NTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I'm betting on the one on the right, Christie, with whom there is even a little courtship during the dorm party

then being friends with Becky could lead to some consequences, compared to another random girl.

doesn't sound like very exciting news to me....

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I was surprised that DPC even put that scene in the game, like what was the point of it? Was he testing the waters about how people would react if he showed other girls getting fucked?

Besides on the second screenshot, I admit that my eye wanders to Kylie. :Kappa: I hope we get some more content with her.
Yes maybe he was testing how that dude fucking his ex girlfriend would go down lol but thats about as much as you'll see for the rest of the game i bet.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes