DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Been following update by update since episode 4 and honestly this is the worst episode he's had in that time. NOTHING HAPPENS! You make a choice who you want to be with end of 8 and it doesn't even come to fruition really until the end of 9 and then cliffhangers again! Using the same cliffhanger twice? Wtf?

Free-roam was so large and boring compared to the previous parties it bordered on tedious. Finished first Jill route in like 75 minutes then speed through maya/josy to see dialogue differences and its like an extra 5 minutes? How is this shit almost 6k renders?

Sage/Jill/Bella all feel like they regressed character wise. Josy/Maya had some growth but its like the big cliffhanger from s8 with Burke was just like "oh wellz who carez". It's like DPC is just contradicting his own writing and he forgot what he did the last episode?

Honestly the more I think about it the worse it is. Not fun, not interesting, doesn't progress the story or even provide good context the way interlude did.

My only interesting comment was that is was sad to see how much it hurt Josy to break up with her. She seemed so much more heart broken than Jill
This is true. The interlude was way more fullfilling than this episode. I don't even wanna try playing other routes like I always use to. I will only wait someone release a gallery mod, unlock the rest and that will be probably it.

sasuke1933

Mar 5, 2020
Been following update by update since episode 4 and honestly this is the worst episode he's had in that time. NOTHING HAPPENS! You make a choice who you want to be with end of 8 and it doesn't even come to fruition really until the end of 9 and then cliffhangers again! Using the same cliffhanger twice? Wtf?

Free-roam was so large and boring compared to the previous parties it bordered on tedious. Finished first Jill route in like 75 minutes then speed through maya/josy to see dialogue differences and its like an extra 5 minutes? How is this shit almost 6k renders?

Sage/Jill/Bella all feel like they regressed character wise. Josy/Maya had some growth but its like the big cliffhanger from s8 with Burke was just like "oh wellz who carez". It's like DPC is just contradicting his own writing and he forgot what he did the last episode?

Honestly the more I think about it the worse it is. Not fun, not interesting, doesn't progress the story or even provide good context the way interlude did.

My only interesting comment was that is was sad to see how much it hurt Josy to break up with her. She seemed so much more heart broken than Jill
Yeah i agree here.

I was excited, and then disapointed when i was done with it.

It just feels like nothing eventful to the story happened, this could have been the prologue to season 3 basically. If you had told me that the party was the prologue to season 3 i would have said sure, that's cool.

Every character was sort of stuck in place. Basically just felt like we confirmed the status at the end of season 2, so your choice of Jill or others etc. And it all being a free roam made it a pain to just jump around making sure i check every scene. No chance i play through it a second time just to get the rest of the content.

CH4SE

Jan 15, 2022
This episode honestly just feels like one of those "holiday specials" authors sometimes do that are short take 1-2 months to make and no one gives a shit about. The fact this took like 13 months is insane.
RIGHT??? Why it took him that long tho? Is he just dragging it?

Reactions: Mr. Mayhem

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod is being updated - Just a little tease:
Yes, I know it's not listed in the VN's OP. It was for almost a year then "someone" pulled it of the listings. You can always find it here. Regards.
LMAO... Pinkcake is fucking up all those mods in the OP... but not SanchoMod. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: I see his little tricks all in the scripts... anti-mobile, anti-scrappy, anti-gallery unlock, etc. But haven't found any anti-SanchoMod (yet) :p

anonac1234

Aug 22, 2017
I have a new found respect for Jill players. This is the first time i legit got bored playing BADIK. I just finished my Sage romance save and what a dissapointment. Ending was awesome but going forward, you either play with cheats or full DIK.
And he plans to add more characters to this bloat? See you all in 1.5 years.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
LMAO... Pinkcake is fucking up all those mods in the OP... but not SanchoMod. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: I see his little tricks all in the scripts... anti-mobile, anti-scrappy, anti-gallery unlock, etc. But haven't found any anti-SanchoMod (yet) :p
I was messing with the dev console and I saw he changed a lot of stuff, to try to make things harder in this episode. lol

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes