Jul 17, 2022
So the long animations he was working on were totally pointless.
Now that you mention it I didn't care for them at all considering they just looked so...unreal? I dont know how to put it but it just did not look that good haha the sex animations are always the same fucking thing aswell, feels very uninspired, looks more like just going through the motions.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Please tell me why my game crash after episode 7 ?
Is it Renpy version? download the game again(Verifying data is very slow and if you have a good connection it is better to download the game again)
Although my version with Renpy's mod is 8.2 I think :unsure:

Dr Huge Vee

Nov 18, 2021
Is it Renpy version? download the game again(Verifying data is very slow and if you have a good connection it is better to download the game again)
Although my version with Renpy's mod is 8.2 I think :unsure:
Renpy version - 8.0.3
When my episode 7 finish and i click on "DONE" button my game crash?
Please tell me something. What's wrong?
I download my game four different sites still same results

Pervy_Sage17

Apr 23, 2021
did anyone found the solution for multiple loops ingame like while talking to josy and maya......
please provide the solution im desperate to play this game

Pervy_Sage17

Apr 23, 2021
i think the cage key is bugged with the escape room on jill's path, i read the note, got the other 2 keys and looked up in the cage, and there's no key in the middle
did anyone found the solution for multiple loops ingame like while talking to josy and maya......
havent u faced any loops

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Renpy version - 8.0.3
When my episode 7 finish and i click on "DONE" button my game crash?
Please tell me something. What's wrong?
I download my game four different sites still same results
Version of the game not from Renpy. This game is also on Steam and GOG
When the game closes in the game folder you should have a file called log or crash log delete both files that the game closes and share the crash log file here to know what your real problem is

Pervy_Sage17

Apr 23, 2021

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
One of the best updates you will see.

We are certainly having to put in a lot of work to fuck Elena though. Smh. Maybe in 2023?

mpekas

Jul 2, 2017
havent u faced any loops
You're in multiple paths and the script is written in such a way that this causes loops.

Either wait for the mods to be updated or grab the transferred saves from S2 and import whatever path you want to play.

Reactions: Pervy_Sage17

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
Anybody else hate jill's outfit if you are dating her she wears a banana outfit and if you are not dating her she wears a sexy bee outfit WTF this just feels like DPC is trolling/making fun of people who choose jill if anything it should be the opposite if you are dating she shoult be adventurous and wear something sexy instead she a ridiculous not sexy at all outfit and when you are not dating her/she saw you fuck bella before she wears a sexy outfit great logic there like abig punishment/troll for people who choose her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes