Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I thought for a minute I'd taken a wrong turn and walked into the DeLuca thread it's not about the sex with that it's more about the story, but we are going way off topic here, let's keep it to BaDIK update releases next week what are you guys looking forward to the most in the update? For me, it's the car journey with Jade :p and I want to see how Josy will fit into everything now.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I thought for a minute I'd taken a wrong turn and walked into the DeLuca thread it's not about the sex with that it's more about the story, but we are going way off topic here, let's keep it to BaDIK update releases next week what are you guys looking forward to the most in the update? For me, it's the car journey with Jade :p and I want to see how Josy will fit into everything now.
And I want to see how the MC will fit into everyone now :D

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Ofcourse it`s the Jade "car ride" you`re looking forward to :p
Repeating myself here,I`m most curious about the aftermath of Quinn+Riona 3some,if there even be one,one of the previews shows us the rooster interaction where player has the option to not be a dick to her,so maybe,maybe,maybe there will be a slow change of the character of interactions between those 2.
Troubled Riona prievew shows us there will be a continuation of that argument Quinn and Riona had,I`m interested in where it`s gonna lead.

The aftermath of Josy+Maya reveal is something I`m looking forward to aswell

And than there`s Chad and his secret Troy ...I mean lover sub plot

Oh and going back to Quinn,the cliffhanger with her and Dawe

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
Aside from the fact that I can't wait to see what will happen between Maya and Josy, as I want Maya to be mine, I also look forward to my next meeting with the jocks, since I always enjoy these guys company.
I hope I will be allowed the opportunity to visit their house at least once.

source (9).gif source (5).gif

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Oh and going back to Quinn,the cliffhanger with her and Dawe
Still undecided on what's going on there would Quinn be plotting with Dawe? I don't think so unless all this of him being an idiot is really just a fakeout and some kind of act. Could also be that Quinn is supplying him as he must be getting his steroids from someone.

Aside from the fact that I can't wait to see what will happen between Maya and Josy, as I want Maya to be mine, I also look forward to my next meeting with the jocks, since I always enjoy these guys company.
I hope I will be allowed the opportunity to visit their house at least once.

View attachment 503365 View attachment 503366
:LOL: Now that would be funny 'Little pig, Little pig, Let me in'

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Still undecided on what's going on there would Quinn be plotting with Dawe? I don't think so unless all this of him being an idiot is really just a fakeout and some kind of act. Could also be that Quinn is supplying him as he must be getting his steroids from someone.
We have established drug dealer
We have established steroid users

Having a cliffhanger with a drug dealer selling steroids to a steroid users would be truly M.Night Shyamalan worthy twist :LOL:
So I`m hoping there`s more to it;)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The aftermath of Episode 3's cliffhanger and MC's attitude towards Maya & Josy.

Rusty's 'special prize' for who ever does the majority of the Hell Week tasks.

More light being shed on Quinn & Riona's situation

Maya finding out there's no 'free tuition'.

Josy meeting Quinn for the first time.

Eggin the preps.

literally any scene with Jill and Bella

Fran100

Sep 21, 2018
I am looking forward to MC and Derek becoming DIKs officially and to date with Jill. Plus I would love to see some more scenes with Sage because Episode 3 lacked scenes with her. There was probably one big moment when she was arguing with Chad and for the rest of that episode she was just in the background. I hope since MC can stay in her room we'll get some more action.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
No need to be guilty over an innocent kiss mate! My MC is a DIK anyway.
Plus, given what we're going to do to her in the next update ; the ride first, the guilt after.

Hell no! I'm not sharing best girl Jill with Derek. He can have Ashley. :sneaky:
Aw, you'd deny a DIK sandwich to Jill and our bro ? Well don't cry when you'll find him in bed with Daddy as revenge :D

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Maya and Josy's storyline should be very interesting but what I'm concerned about most is Bella's husband. If he's still alive, i would be guilty of kiss he's "loyal" wife twice.
I wouldn't worry so much about him to leave a women like Bella behind whatever the case may be is madness and she deserves better and I'd say the MC is a much better option here.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes