Bogman

Mar 10, 2018
how frequent are the updates? i just finished ep 7 and i wonder how much i haveto wait for the next episode. thank you in advance

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
:unsure: I'm little bit afraid of this image, I hope she is not in the Hot house, and not wearing the Hot outfit, for more than one selfish reason :ROFLMAO:
Without Maya, there is no Josy, she can't exist without her presence overshadowing.

I do agree though, Maya doesn't fit the HOTs. She doesn't need them, and they don't need her.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Has Josy not taken enough time off from her role? :unsure: :unsure:

:p:ROFLMAO:
HaHa...... :LOL:. Beside that, if Maya end up with the Hots , it would be another shared Story with Josy. and look, at one point I would might understand, because with or without the MC, Josy and Maya has their own story, even if you are not in relationship with them, in that path it would might not even matter as much:unsure:,
still aside from an actual Threesome Sex , there is no other benefic, and they work better separately.

But , if Maya do end up with them, all the Episode 6 drama end up being absolutely pointless, and that would be a little bit of poor writing, setting up something a Challenge, a Drama, and then in the next episode resolve it with this simple solution.

of course Maya's character might suffer a bit, if she is not integrated to that part of the story, so there is that dilemma too. :unsure:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
HaHa...... :LOL:. Beside that, if Maya end up with the Hots , it would be another shared Story with Josy. and look, at one point I would might understand, because with or without the MC, Josy and Maya has their own story, even if you are not in relationship with them, in that path it would might not even matter as much:unsure:,
still aside from an actual Threesome Sex , there is no other benefic, and they work better separately.

But , if Maya do end up with them, all the Episode 6 drama end up being absolutely pointless, and that would be a little bit of poor writing, setting up something a Challenge, a Drama, and then in the next episode resolve it with this simple solution.

of course Maya's character might suffer a bit, if she is not integrated to that part of the story, so there is that dilemma too. :unsure:
I say that the new preview is Maya kicking Patrick's Balls.........
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

unfortunately the twist of the closing of chapter 6 became meaningless at the beginning of chapter 7 already... when we found out that Patrick had the keys all along.

Then it's not important that they physically live together again, but Maya and Josy, at least for the games of the troupe, have to become a couple again.

I can also believe that Maya becomes a HOT, that she lives with them much less.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
makes no difference as Derek always waives the pass to give the money for the reconstruction of the DIKs' mansion.
It could already make a difference. Who is more committed to the DIK's and willing to give up something for the team. If the MC gives up the VIP pass, that sets an example for everyone and Derek is forced into action.:unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,512 Votes