saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
And I think not facing Troy plays a part into as well.
The only requirement for Chad to think you're cool is to intervene for him Ep.3 (CONFIRMED!)

Plus, not telling Sage & still dating her will probably trigger.
Sage won't be happy with the MC if she finds out that he knew the truth and didn't tell her anything, I'll support Sage on this as there's no point in not telling her the truth.

I mean it's crazy on how many trigger there is for Sage to break with MC
Yes, it is the most dangerous route. I'll wait until the game is over to decide whether to make her my main girl or not.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
The thing which is missing is a scene where Tremolo has a talk with Chad, say, "you need to tell her, because I really like her, and I'm not going to keep your secret with her. You owe her the truth."

And of course, the fight which follows, on the DIK side of affinity.
Yeah, same. I was really hoping Chad and Troy would notice MC and they'd all have a talk. I felt robbed.

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
I was referring to Josy lying that she had a boyfriend when in fact she had a girlfriend and that she swings both ways. What were you referring to? :unsure:
Honestly I never really gave her shit for that. At least she was honest about being taken so it's on us for pursuing her. It's really Maya's fault for pretending she was single.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
Burke's story reminds me Jeffrey Epstein.Well, in fact, collecting dirt on the elite of the world will not end in anything good.

Last edited:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
1. A lewd scene with Riona, hopefully
2. Another round of party planning, although it seems unlikely since we just got through a big one.
3. Less free-roams hopefully, not that i don't like them, but 90% of ep 9 was free-roam events and i want to see story progession.
4. Zoey progresssion. How the hell will DPC work her story into the rest of the game other than she joining B&R, which would make no sense whatsoever. And how will she be adapted in the story, both as LI and as just a friend.
5. Science classes, believe it or not. One of the things i enjoy about BaDIK is that it gives me Bully vibes, and that's one of my favorite games of all time.
6. Sage Path, from what i read in this forum so far, im one of the few members who actually think Sage is full on board with being MC's girlfriend, and as corny as that may sound, i kinda wanna see some scenes with both of them hanging around.
Sage is actually a tricky one. If you pick her its clear she will be bringing girls into your relationship. She will be the cause of the breakup between jozy and maya. Its clear from what happens at the party her telling maya thats she wants to make out and her cold reception to Jozy upstairs during the party. You could see it on her face the discust. Even if you don't pick her and you pick maya and josy. I am afraid shit is going to hit the fan. So if you don't care much for josy I think the sage path is going to get real interresting real quick.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
On what path are you ? Was this with you on the sage path.? My version is way different. She literally gave josy that look of discust and asked her wth she is doing. It could be that it is part of the Josy path. When you told them you want to be friends only and keep going to jozy side everytime. You even kiss josy at the sorority party. Somewhere I think a unseen split came up. The scene I refer to is where she and josy are standing to each other. There are so many twists and turns in this game. Guess we will have to wait a nd see

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think in my opinion this will happen here's the factors:

A unknown detail is that being on Chad good side:
Taking the Blame for the fight makes Chad cool with MC, even after picking that option Chad face pretty tells you he's shocked that you defended him.

During in ep.7 he will take one of his friends that MC is cool, when he friend wants to start shit.

And I think not facing Troy plays a part into as well.

Plus, not telling Sage & still dating her will probably trigger.

I mean it's crazy on how many trigger there is for Sage to break with MC:

I mean you fucked her mom; it's worse if The DIKs & Burke knows about it will use it against him & her in the future.
Him used the restaurant, and not telling Sage about it
Telling Josy about Chad & Troy relationship and not telling Sage. Like I call it now that Josy will slip up & tell her about it.
every BR drama will affect Sage, there is no wrongdoing or betrayal that does not involve her, even in the canon story.

normal that having had anything to do with Jade will be a problem (even just having accepted her advances in class?) and likewise being a customer at the restaurant (even though MC is aware of it anyway and in no way talks to Sage about it...)

on the other hand, the question of telling Sage about Troy and Chad in my opinion is more complicated, actually the only way for Sage to find out is for MC to confess it. it doesn't make sense for Josy to do it, after all the girl's initial advice is just not to get involved, why should she go and tell Sage about it? even if it happened by mistake it would be a really bad gesture on the part of a friend

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Like the end of episode 8, with the ominous sound effects and that "Fuck, fuck, fuck" from Fuckface in the Burke's, which tried to anticipate big expectations for the next episode. And yet, what we got in episode 9 on that front was quite underwhelming, more like "Meh, meh, meh".
I know exactly what you mean. EP9 feels like an oversized free roam event where there was no obvious main story progress. But you should consider so that the "fuck, fuck, fuck" and another "fuck" could drag on throughout season 3. So why would DPC break up all those "fucks" into a single EP? That would take away the tension.

Furthermore, revealed in EP9 so that DPC can point out the past EPs and the mistakes that were made. Examples.

- Elena said to the MC so he would be her nemesis, the demigod. Why? In EP4 the MC can play the Sage Branch. Elena and JB get another girl every now and then for fun. But we know so JB isn't as hot as the MC and that's why Elena has to approach the girls to see if they are interested in a threesome. This can be read well in the Sage Rooster Cluck in EP4, which has the HOTs Movienight as a theme. Cowgirl Elena MC Titty (I think this is so awesome) said at the end of this conversation in the bathroom so the MC shouldn't come to here town anymore (Hots house). Why Isabella explains in EP2. The MC is the women's issue and Elena has a hard time finding a girl for a threesome because they get their hopes up for the MC.

- In EP4 the MC has the choice to sleep in either Josy's or Maya's bed. If the MC has had sex with both, the player has a third choice, which is to sleep on the floor. This option has it in it because the MC makes it clear here so he doesn't choose between Josy and Maya because he doesn't want to hurt either girl. In EP9, when the MC welcomes Josy and Maya to the party, he has a choice. Either he prefers Josy or Maya, or he compliments both. Now it gets more complicated. When the MC is asked to choose his three favorite costumes, I just check off Josy and Maya, but don't choose either of them. This actually confirms the sleeping on the floor option from EP4. Either a relationship with both or neither.

- Vinny says to MC, in a neutral decision of Major Choice, for the MC to be polite and submissive. This attitude is important in EP7 with Patrick, because Patrick then likes the MC. However, Vinny only says so that the MC should only act that way and not so that the MC is that way. "See, dog? That's how you should behave. Polite and submissive."

There are many such situations in EP9 that confirm or refute previous decisions. It doesn't just involve Josy and Maya, either. The point is what Nick said about Vinny in EP3. Vinny was a guy who did everything twice. That's why I figure for DPC to present us with clues on how to dodge mistakes when replaying BaDIK.

Reactions: Jumbi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Like the end of episode 8, with the ominous sound effects and that "Fuck, fuck, fuck" from Fuckface in the Burke's, which tried to anticipate big expectations for the next episode. And yet, what we got in episode 9 on that front was quite underwhelming, more like "Meh, meh, meh".
actually went even worse, to justify that scene we witnessed one of the saddest and most miserable scenes in BADIK, the impotence from Tybalt stress:oops::oops::oops:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
In the future, Chad will probably ask the MC if he's told his secret to anyone other than Sage. I don't see any point in telling Josy about Chad's homosexuality, but I do see consequences if the MC goes around talking to people other than Sage.
The point of telling Josy about Chad and Troy is so that the MC will trust Josy. Josy did prove yes so she can keep secret. She didn't tell Sage anything in regards to her relationship with Maya, she also didn't tell Sage so she could fuck the MC.

For a relationship to work, not only love is important, but also trust.:rolleyes:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
osculim
any path, just ask Josy to makeout with Sage, and Sage will gladly take the initiative (ep9 after you throw Oscar out)
but on the account that Sage is cold to Josy, there were enough scenes where the opposite is shown.
There are so many twists and turns in this game its hard to keep up. Even little things like liking a text on the cluck can make a difference in this game. Anyway that is what makes it fun. You never know where its heading

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Clever. Josy will blurt out at some point, I don't know how anyone can trust Josy after that thing with the MC and Maya. Some people just like to play with fire I guess.
I was referring to Josy lying that she had a boyfriend when in fact she had a girlfriend and that she swings both ways. What were you referring to? :unsure:
Right here is the point. Josy did not lie to the MC and did not reveal any secret, which shows so that the MC can trust Josy.:rolleyes:

Reactions: John Ness

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
every BR drama will affect Sage, there is no wrongdoing or betrayal that does not involve her, even in the canon story.

normal that having had anything to do with Jade will be a problem (even just having accepted her advances in class?) and likewise being a customer at the restaurant (even though MC is aware of it anyway and in no way talks to Sage about it...)

on the other hand, the question of telling Sage about Troy and Chad in my opinion is more complicated, actually the only way for Sage to find out is for MC to confess it. it doesn't make sense for Josy to do it, after all the girl's initial advice is just not to get involved, why should she go and tell Sage about it? even if it happened by mistake it would be a really bad gesture on the part of a friend
That's exactly why I want my MC to be Sage's best friend only, because she doesn't have anything like that in her life and maybe never has.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
When did she lied about that? It was only Maya who lied. Josy said that she is in relationship and whatever she is doing is wrong. Which is understandable since Josy doesn't want to hide her relationship with Maya/fuckface and she doesn't care if other find out she is a lesbian I think.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I feel that depends on the path you take. If you don't choose her path, the MC pretty much becomes her best friend.
I disagree

if you decide not to be her fuckbuddy, which is your first chance to start a romance with her, Sage playfully tries to seduce MC at the Preps party, and then proposes again at the HOTs party.

Josy likewise, in fact never gives up.

Only Bella and Maya seem to give up any romantic involvement serenely

4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes