dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I really hate not being right :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
What's weird about the cock block, though, is that Maya says shortly after that she has a boyfriend and the MC sees Nick in the college hallway right after that. He just doesn't know who it is yet.

This brings me to the following thought. It has been suggested several times so Nick is gay. We know so that Vinny and Nick are friends. But now in EP9 we see Vinny with a beard that he didn't have in the flashbacks of him. I'm sure you can imagine where my mind went.:unsure:

Reactions: znar25

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
What's weird about the cock block, though, is that Maya says shortly after that she has a boyfriend and the MC sees Nick in the college hallway right after that. He just doesn't know who it is yet.

This brings me to the following thought. It has been suggested several times so Nick is gay. We know so that Vinny and Nick are friends. But now in EP9 we see Vinny with a beard that he didn't have in the flashbacks of him. I'm sure you can imagine where my mind went.:unsure:
if its where my mind went then I don't want to imagine it:ROFLMAO: Nick can do better then Vinny

Brocoli_Enjoyer

Mar 19, 2023
Sooo... To install the the ep 9 and S3 interlude you need the ep 9 interlude, but do you have to first put the episode 9 interlude and then the episode 9 & season 3 interlude. The other way around or doesn't matter?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Sooo... To install the the ep 9 and S3 interlude you need the ep 9 interlude, but do you have to first put the episode 9 interlude and then the episode 9 & season 3 interlude. The other way around or doesn't matter?
Season 3 Episode 9 + Interlude is a standalone download. You don't need anything else.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
wait, so the season 1&2 folder doesn't have to have inside the episode 9 folder? do I just open the episode 9 when I'm finished?
to be able to play episode 9 you need load your save from season 1 and 2 but its very very easy you just do at the end of 8

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Indeed. I was surprised by the fact my laptop could run BaDIK scenes without problems while it couldn't do it with games like Oppai Odyssey and Ripples.
:unsure: I assume, It's probably because they use different engine for the lewd scenes and renders ,those are made with Honey select 2 by the look of it.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

It's time to start distributing the Patron reward.
You can look forward to 5 weeks of these renders with four girls per week.
Most of you have seen one of Sally's images from the survey, but here she is again with another render. Enjoy the series!
4k and FullHD versions are attached to the post.

clone_series_sally1_4k.jpg clone_series_sally1_fullHD.jpg clone_series_sally2_4k.jpg clone_series_sally2_fullHD.jpg

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

It's time to start distributing the Patron reward.
You can look forward to 5 weeks of these renders with four girls per week.
Most of you have seen one of Sally's images from the survey, but here she is again with another render. Enjoy the series!
4k and FullHD versions are attached to the post.

View attachment 2481439 View attachment 2481440 View attachment 2481441 View attachment 2481442
DPC decided to start with the most boring and uninteresting girl:confused:

skyllisto

Apr 20, 2021
Is there any person help tremolo beside Bella to fix his hair because of derek's gum? I only did Bella's route and always will

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes