Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Well, you're the one who keeps trying to add unnecessary conditions to the term "cougar" to the definition that you just gave (I'll give you credit for finally acknowledging the correct definition) to try to justify your idea that Bella "having the energy to fuck twice" because she is "close to middle age" is, in your very own words, "shocking".
I have added nothing that isn't already there, it is stocking because what if Bella hurt her back after all they really went after it. I have said many times Bella is a beast but just because you have store up energy doesn't mean it can't burn out quickly. Bella and Nicole are far far better then a lame ass cougar, the only difference between a cougar and a guy thats a fast shooter is one has a pussy :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I actually really want that. And don't call my stepson "bastard":p

You mean rip off loser clients from their money in work and than when she come home give "premium dance" (and premium sex:devilish:) to me for free? Why i should cry?:p
What Premium Sex, she was cumming by just rubbing herself to MC's dick :devilish::LOL:
BeingADIK 2023-04-03 21-07-45-73.jpg
You know why 2 out of 3 of her sex scene are Threesomes, because She can barely handle him alone:ROFLMAO:
also, MC is not Richard Gere, and She ain't Julia Roberts. :LOL:
as mature as he is, MC is still just a college boy , there is no future for them, that's what Bella don't see either. The only one who understand their dynamic perfectly is Jade. He use MC as a BoyToy, and nothing more:ROFLMAO:.

I do like Nicole btw , so don't worry;). :LOL:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I have added nothing that isn't already there, it is stocking because what if Bella hurt her back after all they really went after it. I have said many times Bella is a beast but just because you have store up energy doesn't mean it can't burn out quickly. Bella and Nicole are far far better then a lame ass cougar, the only difference between a cougar and a guy thats a fast shooter is one has a pussy :ROFLMAO:
I see you've gone back to your personalized but wrong definition of cougar. That's fine. You do you.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
i understand not wanting a repeat of AL's ending for BaDIK, but the darker and more serious themes of AL are what got it recognized and why it was remembered and why BaDIK could get so big by building off its foundation.

nearly every other game you could find here is juvenile to an insane degree and that makes them mostly uninteresting from a narrative perspective. they have nothing to say other than "hot girl gets fucked", they dont build real characters or the world around them.

i personally hope this is more than just American Pie shenanigans the whole time. id like the characters to go through actual trials and tribulations. id like there to be real drama and tension. id like there to be scenes that genuinely move me or elicit an emotional response. the lighthearted tone works well if it leads to at least some kind of serious moments in the middle/climax before we wrap it up with a happy-ish ending
Imo there is definitely gonna be some drama/depressing stuff surrounding the whole cast in the future for sure tho i don't think anything as bad like in Acting Lessons we already got a decent amount of stuff plot wise that could cause some bad situations for the Mc and the folk around him especially with Vinny back

Reactions: SomboSteel

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
What Premium Sex, she was cumming by just rubbing herself to MC's dick :devilish::LOL:
View attachment 2517987
You know why 2 out of 3 of her sex scene are Threesomes, because She can barely handle him alone:ROFLMAO:
also, MC is not Richard Gere, and She ain't Julia Roberts. :LOL:
as mature as he is, MC is still just a college boy , there is no future for them, that's what Bella don't see either. The only one who understand their dynamic perfectly is Jade. He use MC as a BoyToy, and nothing more:ROFLMAO:.

I do like Nicole btw , so don't worry;). :LOL:
I disagree with the no future, it depends on the couple in question, those kind of relationships can work and do last, but like any relationship it takes work.

c0gnomen

Dec 25, 2022
Imo there is definitely gonna be some drama/depressing stuff surrounding the whole cast in the future for sure tho i don't think anything as bad like in Acting Lessons we already got a decent amount of stuff plot wise that could cause some bad situations for the Mc and the folk around him especially with Vinny back
Considering how scrupulous DPC is when it comes to choice of BGM, how fitting those BGMs are and what kind of BGMs played during opening scene in ep.9 and after Bella's scene in ep.6 I'd say Bella's the one who will bring some heavy stuff maybe not as grim as it was in AL but still. Not to mention other "signals" that DPC sent, like MC's flashforward during Bella's scene in ep.3 etc.

• Sad
Reactions: Jumbi

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Considering how scrupulous DPC is when it comes to choice of BGM, how fitting those BGMs are and what kind of BGMs played during opening scene in ep.9 and after Bella's scene in ep.6 I'd say Bella's the one who will bring some heavy stuff maybe not as grim as it was in AL but still. Not to mention other "signals" that DPC sent, like MC's flashforward during Bella's scene in ep.3 etc.
Tbh i think most of the love interest plus some of the side girls and hell even some of the lads have the potential for some really sad/emotional sequences/moments but will agree for now Bella seems to currently be the most likely candidate for it there is definitely a ton of mystery surrounding her and her past but there is still most likely quite a few Episodes left of this game and DPC does seem to love to add new plot points/twists each ep so i'm sure something will happen later on

Reactions: c0gnomen
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes