Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Year 2029, F95 Being a DIK thread.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief: the final Episode of Season 4 has just been released. It's all over, we finally got to Endgame. Some of the OGs survived it, people are discussing the endings and sharing their impressions.
And suddenly some dude with a new account:
"Please help. My game crushing at Episode 9 start during Jacob scene".

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief: the final Episode of Season 4 has just been released. It's all over, we finally got to Endgame. Some of the OGs survived it, people are discussing the endings and sharing their impressions.
It used to be the Rusty scene back in ep8 and I don't remember which one before, since mysteriously, I never have this type of issues.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

xummu

Mar 16, 2020
Is it possible to be on a Sage route, get the threesome with Quinn and also get rejected by Jill (be a DIK + didn't go to the picnic)? Basically I want to have a Sage playthrough with all her scenes unlocked (including Quinn, which gets rejected in EP9) and have Bianca call Jill out as a moron for dumping MC. I'm guessing it's not possible as Quinn and Jill are mutually exclusive in EP8. Just wondering if there is a loophole that I missed.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Anybody knows how to make Quinn orgasm?
Just play her lewd scenes thoroughly. There's no secret. I can recall at least two scenes in which she orgasms (episode 7 and ep. 9. In the latter she cums three times if you go through the entire sequence of sex positions. Just pay attention). Maybe there are even more, I am not sure.

used other save file still game crash
This post, also by shazba, followed almost immediately the one felicemastronzo quoted before.
You have to replace your "persistent" file too. Either delete your existing one or replace it with the one on the post with the save files.
I've said this before, but whatever, the search function in these forums works quite well for the most part, and it allows us to search for entries inside of a specific thread, like this one, for example.

Last edited:
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Is it possible to be on a Sage route, get the threesome with Quinn and also get rejected by Jill (be a DIK + didn't go to the picnic)? Basically I want to have a Sage playthrough with all her scenes unlocked (including Quinn, which gets rejected in EP9) and have Bianca call Jill out as a moron for dumping MC. I'm guessing it's not possible as Quinn and Jill are mutually exclusive in EP8. Just wondering if there is a loophole that I missed.
Having Jill being called an idiot is a new kink? :Kappa: Quinn rejects you at the library when she sees you are close with Jill, I think that happens before the threesome? So I guess you cannot get both instances you are interested in. If none clarifies I will check later when I get home.

Reactions: xummu

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
You can only get Jill dumping DIK Fuckface if not on another path, so having Sage path open means the only route to that Jill scene would be missing the picnic, but as you can't be DIK affinity you can't have Quinn interested so you can't get the threesome.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
You can get with Jill and Quinn/Sage until the very end. I don't remember when is the breaking point, but I'm fairly sure I had the Bianca scene in my Sage game where I've been with Quinn until the decision.

xummu

Mar 16, 2020
Having Jill being called an idiot is a new kink? :Kappa: Quinn rejects you at the library when she sees you are close with Jill, I think that happens before the threesome? So I guess you cannot get both instances you are interested in. If none clarifies I will check later when I get home.
Haha yeah. It's a full Sage playthrough with a possibility that Jill would get jealous in EP10 or something since Bianca called her out. At least that was the thought behind it but Quinn rejecting MC in the library throws a wrench in that.

Last edited:
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Ne0nB

Jan 13, 2023

oh and also you can stfu instead of getting triggered if someone ask for help with bug or something for betterment of society :)

xummu

Mar 16, 2020
You can get with Jill and Quinn/Sage until the very end. I don't remember when is the breaking point, but I'm fairly sure I had the Bianca scene in my Sage game where I've been with Quinn until the decision.
So what happened in the EP8 at the library? If Jill talks with you in private then Quinn rejects you right after that. Was the threesome available after that?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
So what happened in the EP8 at the library? If Jill talks with you in private then Quinn rejects you right after that. Was the threesome available after that?
It was a Sage game where I helped Jill during the recital and chose to visit Sage instead of going with Jill. So I don't think I had that conversation with Jill/Quinn didn't drop the MC either. But I remember Bianca saying that about the MC, so it's probably an easy scene to get.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xummu

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

Hmm. The guy just went to the forum to ask for help...
u_2bbad418e1c8cdbab96d9ce9168ae2d6_800.gif

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
oh and also you can stfu instead of getting triggered if someone ask for help with bug or something for betterment of society :)
Look, there's another Mr. Loop here.:p
It's "community", not "society", to begin with. Secondly, to improve the community, there has long been a thread search function, and on the first page there is a fix for broken by mods saves. Try this before telling community members what to do and how to communicate.

xummu

Mar 16, 2020
It was a Sage game where I helped Jill during the recital and chose to visit Sage instead of going with Jill. So I don't think I had that conversation with Jill/Quinn didn't drop the MC either. But I remember Bianca saying that about the MC, so it's probably an easy scene to get.
Hmmm so if you choose to help Sage (or/and be a DIK), then in the library Jill will NOT invite you to have dinner with her friends? If so then this is the answer I was looking for. Thanks!!

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Hmmm so if you choose to help Sage (or/and be a DIK), then in the library Jill will NOT invite you to have dinner with her friends? If so then this is the answer I was looking for. Thanks!!
I think that as long as you help Jill on the recital you're good to go. I'm not absolutely sure, though.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I think that as long as you help Jill on the recital you're good to go. I'm not absolutely sure, though.
There is a difference in what Bianca says. She says, paraphrasing, the MC makes a girl want to be single, if the MC helped Jill with the recital and says that Jill is stupid for rejecting the MC if you are DIK on Jill's route.

To answer xummu, you get the latter only if you pick Jill at the ep8 choice and she rejects you, that means you're auto locked into 'Others' branch. Best you can do is go full Sage and help Jill at the recital, so Bianca has her eyes on you.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes