osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Did you read my initial post?

If you reference to a file, always use the FULL PATH. Referring to game is only the half one, there is no persistent in game but in game/saves.
The only thing i was not writing was to think on both versions (S1&2 and S3) but i thought he was talking about S1, so i didn't had S3 in mind.
Most computer users would have seen the save folder in the game folder so its no big deal. Alas it seems he got it sorted so its all good.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Quinn and sweet is not work in the same sentence.
Actually she have a few sweet moments. She makes it super hard sometimes to like her but deep inside is a insecure lonely person. You can see that throughout the game. First time chapter 4 after she have been attacked, When you visit her during that scene smoking the hooka. The scene in the library. That face she makes screams she badly wants you to care about her. The scene on the bench. The scene after the threesome with Sage when you sit with her on the bench she asks you about how many times you fucked Sage. That is not just a random question. There is a reason she asks that. She is scared you going to pick Sage over her. Also the first time she makes a move out of her own free will placing her head on your shoulder. Also if you pick Sage and not the other path during the party she will ask you why you are not looking at her or trying to touch her. If you tell her you picked Sage she does what every insecure girl does when they get rejected. Shuts down immediately and try to turn it around like she just been using you. She is actually a very complex character for just a side girl.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
**Sry but just one last screeny to share**

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally a brief resumé of what happens at the Burks. Can't believe it took me this long to play this route. But it was worth it. :ROFLMAO:

I won't post all of it, just a couple key conversations.

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Prefer this one
I agree it is another sweet moment.
But I prefer the first one, because at first she hesitates a bit before giving into her 'feelings'. She put her head down and then pulls back up, staring into MC's sleeping eyes and then finally gives in and just rests her head down. Almost as if she finally experienced what it felt like to have a sentiment of safety and contentment for the first time. Her expression when she finally concedes to resting on MC's chest was very telling of how MC was making her feel.

But I agree that the second scene is also an important glimpse into Quinn's psyche evolving.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes