qdfe

Aug 31, 2020
Not true, but it's not even a hardass issue. No one with any selfrespect acts like that. Writing in this game is usually decent enough it doesn't take me out, that monologue+crying his eyes out combo yanked me :LUL: Shit was c tier drama :LUL: Guess it's to be expected but some emotional maturity and a simple "not mad 'cause over it and you, bye" would have been appreciated.
The good thing is that at least there is an option not to try to invite her into your room. I already had other plans with Quinn, it wasn't why I kept my dick in my pants for her that the MC would try to ruin it. That would have been pretty weird.
As far as I know, her ending does not vary, whether you kept your dick in your pants during the party or not, which is disappointing if you ask me. But I can understand that after so many months working on the episode and surely feeling the pressure from the patrons to get a release for the episode, DPC couldn't be all that meticulous by giving all the necessary final touches.

In any case, I am of the opinion that if you pulled out your dick during the party, it will have consequences later on.
I also think that nothing good will come of it. Unless someone still wants to play the manwhore path. Perhaps he created it that way to catch some players who think that since she's taking you with her anyway, you might as well fuck Camila, and take part in the cumpetition into the trap. Or maybe that there is indeed no difference, but that would be weak. Now she is happy if you succeeded, or you have to convince her to take you with her.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
As far as I know, her ending does not vary, whether you kept your dick in your pants during the party or not, which is disappointing if you ask me. But I can understand that after so many months working on the episode and surely feeling the pressure from the patrons to get a release for the episode, DPC couldn't be all that meticulous by giving all the necessary final touches.

In any case, I am of the opinion that if you pulled out your dick during the party, it will have consequences later on.
That's... not really true but not really false either. I'll explain. The flags are now set if the Player did the dirty w/ Camila, Heather, or joined Cumpetition. Notice she only mentions "broccoli" if none of those are true. The setup is there, the question is will DPC use that against the Quinn target. My guess is that he'll have everything possible have some sort of consequence. That's been the nature of thousands of variables in the past anyway... but there's been some choices before that didn't effect anything like most would have thought so like I said, not really true... but not really false either. It's all on DPC usage of the vars going forward.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I'm just finishing up a Rio only play through, Ep. 9 is all that's left. MC pining for Rio made for a boring play, since you don't interact with her all that much, you have to push away the rest, and I never use the restaurant.
I didn't realize you could alt-play as the CUM-petition loser/stalker. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7thOmen

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tybalt and Rusty:sneaky:

Burke and James:sneaky:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I skipped that, and overall i'd say being stuck in the house was kinda shit, the last 8 episodes it was nice being able to freeroam different areas
Party planner game is easy just need to get the right layout and the right free items and since its so close in the beginning its easy to restart and just skip fast to it. All my parties are always 7.25 7.5 or 7.75 S tier if you lucky with the layout. 7.25 is usually with the cumpetition enabled

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes