Aug 20, 2022
Lily kicks arse
DPC has made some side characters that are better than main girls imo

Riona is better than Bella
Lily is better than Jill

I know Lily said not to fall in love
But I'm totally going to do a playthrough where hopefully my mc does
Hopefully he can get her to agree to a relationship
Nicole and Lily threesome is better than Maya and Josy one.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If I remember right, Tommy admitted that he had a threesome with Tanya (Pink Rose) & Heather, if MC tells Heather about Tommy's +3 at the HOT's party. Post at the Rooster takes much earlier than a 3-some with Tanya, during the end of the HOT's Scavenger hunt in EP6. Lily's post and reply in Rooster is about her Scavenger hunt task to post the boobs pic publicly, since Ashley, most probably, was not ready to do such task.

And why you call invitation to 3-some a "date"?

Extra pair of legs in Tommy's room belongs to Tanya, because she have a more tanned skin than Lily.

We as a players seen Tommy attitude to Lily when she showed for a first time (EP3). He doesn't have any feelings for her, he just like to fuck with her from time to time, as well as lot of other DIKs do the same, probably.
Tommy didn't admit to a threesome with Heather and Tania. I also don't think so that the threesome was with Heather. Tommy just said so he fucked with Tania again. But he also says that when only one pair of legs is lying there. Ergo, the darker pair of legs (stockings) is Tania's because that pair of legs is canon.

However, the other pair of legs is too light for Heather's skin tone.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that's why Heather didn't even take part in the threesome. Why would Heather reward Tommy with a threesome when she found out about the MC so Tommy would cheat on her. That does not make sense. But Heather said to the MC in EP9 to make Tommy fuck her friends. I don't know if Tania is a friend of Heather's, but Lily is definitely a HOT's sister of Heather.

Tommy's attitude towards Lily is uninteresting at first. What matters is what Lily thinks of Tommy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kpyna

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
View attachment 2897408
DPС started playing Starfield. Good thing the game turned out to be a typical Bethesda game, and as usual everyone will abandon it after 10-20 hours. Well the optimization sucks of course.
afaik it's not the optimization this time, it's just a terribly boring story, dumb AI and simply not as impressive as everyone thought - both graphically and technically. $70 people. This is why there are no Scoundrels in the Empire.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I've never understood it and I don't think I will.

Example 1 - your wife is cheating on you and openly declares it, but you haven't seen it in person. So everything is OK? We saw such a scene in Acting Lessons, for example.

Example 2 - your girlfriend/fuck buddy bangs with someone else besides you (because you have no obligations to each other) and openly declares it, but you haven't seen it in person. Is it ok or not ok? This is what MC and some other girls have been doing for the first 2 seasons.

Example 3 - a girl with whom you are not in a relationship, but would like to fuck with someone, and maybe you even saw it in person. But you hooked up with her and now she's your fuck buddy/girlfriend/wife. Is it ok or not ok? We have seen this countless times, including in the BADIK.

So what's the difference? To know that a fictitious character that you are interested and/or invested in emotionally fucks with someone else, but not to see it, or to know it and see it? For real? It's like someone is ok with everything girl is doing, until he see it personally, lol. It's like pretending that every girl is a virgin and don't fuck with everybody and you are always her first.

Let's think about examples, and then think about the reasons why we don't see "scenes" with someone else fucking MG/SG or side girls.

We have some blatant and explicit prostitutes in game, in the person of Riona, Camila, Sarah, Melanie and Quinn, at least. We clearly know that they are fucking with a lot of other people. But it doesn't stop people dreaming of them, "wife material", etc or just to be their fan.

Regarding scenes, for the sake of what DPC should waste his time, the game scenes and renders space, etc? Just to show us some scenes with MG/SG/side girls fucking with somebody else? In the past? Or currently? The cucks will be grateful, the rest of players are at least annoyed by the fact of wasting time and resources on completely useless scenes. Fans and white knights who can't imagine and handle having their imaginary girlfriend fucked (or oh my god!) fucking someone else will be furious. In short, the creation of such scenes will be approved only by the cucks, i.e. a clear minority. For the rest of healthy people, hints in scenes or words in dialogues are enough to understand what is happening. While white knights and just sissies can go and suck a dick, because DPC doesn't follow all of this "unspoken" rules. He keeps a good balance so as not to attract cucks, but also not to reject normal players. And I hope we, as MC, will be able to "help" some of MGs/SGs which we had rejected before to find a soul mate at the end. DPC made it in Acting Lessons before, so, why he wouldn't do it again in BADIK?

View attachment 2897475
View attachment 2897477
View attachment 2897479
ahh, sorry, Joshy92 :HideThePain:
View attachment 2897480
View attachment 2897482
ahh, sorry Joshy92, again :KEK:
View attachment 2897484
Man I love meself a good promiscuous slut :BootyTime: It's college, boys. Every girl is fucking an extra, you're not the center of a girl's life, get over it.

Glad you pointed that out. I wish we had more sharing content.

Mar 2, 2022
Thought I'd make a dedicated post delving into Episode 10 animation remaining development.
So what do we know already?
  • 265 Animations were reported on the 26/08/23 -> 253 Days in development
  • Episode 9 average animation length:00:05
  • During his vacation he developed 4353 animation frames
  • DPC estimates between 75 - 100 animations remain. We will use 85
Using these four data points we can analyze and make some educated guesses on the development time of episode 10s animations.
Important note:
  • These calculations are heavily dependent on the average animation length being similar to episode 9.
  • Animation durations are evenly distributed by DPC throughout
Calculating the duration of the remaining 85 animations
85*00:05 -> 07:09 minutes worth of animations to be developed
Method 1: Using entire episode 10 development time
Our first step is to identify the duration of the animations already developed for episode 10.
Using the reported 265 animation and episode 9 average duration of 00:05 we simply estimate:
265*00:05 -> ≈ 22:19 minutes worth of animations have been developed
Now to figure out our current rate of animation seconds per day.
22:19/253 -> 00:05 seconds per day
All that's left to do is to calculate the how many days it will take to finish the remaing 85 animations.
07:09/00:05 -> 81.15
Using the current average rate of animation seconds per day it will take an additional 81.15 days to finish episode 10.
Why this method isn't valid:
  • Animations do not currently possess 100% resource allocation
Method 2: Using 2 week vacation time
During the development of episode 10 DPC took a two week vacation, during which he allocated all resources to animations. Thus, eliminating one of the drawbacks of the previous calculation "Animations do not currently possess 100% resource allocation".

Our first step in this calucation is to identify how many seconds of animations were developed during this two week period.
Frames developed -> 4,353; Days -> 14
4353/14 -> 311 Frames per day
Next is to calculate the seconds developed per day.
311/30fps -> 00:10 seconds per day.
All that's left to do is to calculate the how many days it will take to finish the remaing 85 animations.
07:09/00:10 -> 41.01
Using this method it will take an additional 41 days to finish episode 10.
Why this method isn't valid:
  • Rigs have been upgraded since his vacation
  • 00:10 seconds per day will not be achieved until static renders are finished

Calculating remaining development time including static renders
Assuming that the rate of animation development will remain stagnant until all static renders are completed we can attempt to calculate an accurate development time combining the two methods. On the 01/09/2023 status update we learnt that DPC has created 293 static renders within a week. With the remaining 307 static renders remaining potentially only taking another week to complete we can assume that there is two weeks using method 1 and the remaining will be using method 2.

[26/08/2023 - 09/09/2023]
Two weeks development using method one will result in 01:14 minutes of animations being developed alongside static renders.
Leaving us with 05:55 minutes of animations to be developed.​
[10/09/2023 - ???]
Assuming that after two weeks of shared resources, animations will now receive full focus bringing the development speed more inline with method 2.
To develop the remaing 05:55 using the rate of method 2 DPC would need 34 more days.
This results with the animations for episode 10 finishing on the 14th of October.

Conclusion
There are a few factors that will impact the final time such as:
  • Rigs have been upgraded since his vacation
  • Longer duration animations already being completed. (< 00:05 average for remaining 85 animations)
  • Static renders taking longer than two weeks to complete.
But my estimate for when the animations for episode 10 will finish is close to the 14th of October.
To conclude this post is just quick guessing work to figure out when the animations will finish being developed.

*EDIT*
After some excellent feedback from both Kaiser-ST and Kpyna I have had to edit the calcuations for a more accurate estimation. This resulted in the date being changed to the 21st of October.
If you are interested in the updated calcs:
This is a excellent point!
I attempted to point out this limitation during my post by explicitly stating my calcuations did not take into account the uneven distribution of animation duration. In the important notes section I stated my assumption "Animation durations are evenly distributed by DPC throughout".
Although I disagree on the final point of "1.5-2m max". None of us can ever truely know the length so from a estimating stand point the safest and most accurate datapoint is averaging the lewd animation durations from the latest episode.

As for the files, I already have exported the details and sorted them myself. So I do have the ability to take into account lewd duration as opposed to non lewd animation.
I have already created a post the delves into this exact topic so I won't repeat my logic and process here.

However, what I did find was that for episode 9 the lewd animations had an average duration of 00:04 seconds. Using that as the remaining average instead of the overall 00:05 seconds animation duration we lower the esitmated date to the 8th of October.

Drilling down past this point won't provide more accurate estimation. But during my caclulations I didn't take into account the remaining animation type. So thank you for pointing that out!

edit: Another excellent point was just showcased by Kaiser-ST! Of the 265 animation count I use as a launching point 28 animations were only posed and still being rendered. With factor taken into account here are the new calcuations:

Last edited:

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
But my estimate is close to the 14th of October.
To conclude this post is just quick guessing work to figure out when the animations will finish being developed.
In that estimate, are you factoring in the 2 weeks of testing DPC said he'd be taking before releasing it?
Which would move your launch estimate to Halloween, or thereabout give or take a few days.

But thanks for diving into the numbers and crunching the dev time details for us.
(y)

Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

galarax

Jul 19, 2017
jesus, i spent years just avoiding this game on accident but the art style looked familiar... got curious today and saw Acting Lessons in the other works and had FUCKING FLASHBACKS. like bro, you can probably find my acting lessons comment form years ago.. downloaded for the wank and got obscenely invested in the characters and story. great, now i have to get 3 seasons of this game binged and and buy a coffee.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Tommy didn't admit to a threesome with Heather and Tania. I also don't think so that the threesome was with Heather. Tommy just said so he fucked with Tania again. But he also says that when only one pair of legs is lying there. Ergo, the darker pair of legs (stockings) is Tania's because that pair of legs is canon.

However, the other pair of legs is too light for Heather's skin tone.
screenshot0001.png
screenshot0001.png
I think that's why Heather didn't even take part in the threesome. Why would Heather reward Tommy with a threesome when she found out about the MC so Tommy would cheat on her. That does not make sense. But Heather said to the MC in EP9 to make Tommy fuck her friends. I don't know if Tania is a friend of Heather's, but Lily is definitely a HOT's sister of Heather.
Sigh...

Scene with Rusty & Tommy in the car, opening dialogue:

Code:
    if ep7_told_heather_tommy_cheated:

tm "Did you tell Heather I banged Tania?"

rs "I would never do that to you."

tm "Hm..."

rs "Did someone tell her?"

tm "I'm not sure, but I get the feeling she knew when she started to press me on it."

tm "She told me she could tell that I did something and started pushing my buttons until I confessed."

rs "You're easy to read when you're lying."

tm "I didn't think I was trying that hard to hide it from her... Maybe Nick told her again?"

tm "Anyway, it landed me a threesome with her and Tania, so it's all good."

rs "How the hell did you manage to do that?"

tm "I got some tricks."

rs "Obviously."
Regarding the rest... Tommy, technically, is not cheating on Heather, since they have such an open relationship, he just don't follow his own rules. If MC tells Heather about Tommy's +3, then Tommy get an threesome with Tania and Heather, otherwise - not. I can't imagine anyone else in Heather & Tommy bed. At least on a regular basis. Yes, he tried to fuck Christy on this bed during Halloween party, but all previous scenes was with Heather.

While this 2 pairs of legs shown to us in case of our choice regarding telling Heather the truth, I don't see any reason to show Tania with somebody else.

Tommy's attitude towards Lily is uninteresting at first. What matters is what Lily thinks of Tommy.

Lily clearly sends Tommy a heart emoticon on Rooster in EP4, in EP6 Tommy offers a threesome and Lily is not averse. Then in EP9, Lily told the MC not to fall in love with her. Why? Lily's heart belongs to Tommy. Just remember that in EP8 Lily is going somewhere and Elena doesn't know where. Was Lily on a date?
oh... so, Tommy just haven't a clue that Lily crushed on him, yeah, very plausible. She is not that type. We know who Tommy is, Lily also know it. She seeing a different person in MC if he following her path.

Heart emotions, fake text smiles etc is a part of flirt. They probably fucked before, so, why not? Even so, while then Tommy doing it and offer her a threesome publicly, so Heather is able to see it.

Lily's words probably have an absolute different sence and background. She probably never thought about serious relationship, at least until she will graduate from college and left Pink Rose. For me, personally, it's also quite weird to date a girl who works in strip club and openly admitted that she have sex for money with some customers as an extra service. MC will not be able to cover such income by himself, while she need this money to pay for college w/o any loans and other shit. She offered him to "roll", meaning a fun time together, at first, I suppose. While MC tried to show her that he have something more serious on his mind. That's the difference in Nicole and Lily reactions. Nicole would probably be happy to find some person like MC for dates and building a family, while Lily is not ready for it, at least until graduate or changing the job.

I'm, personally, interested more in Nick & Heahter. We know how specific Nick character is and he can't keep his mouth closed most of the time. But he already told Heather about previous Tommy adventures. Tommy suspected that if was Nick, who told her again about +3 with Tania.

anim_wave3_ep9.webm_snapshot_00.31.303.jpg
ep9_ending14.jpg

It would be interesting if she "cheated" on Tommy with Nick at Halloween. Otherwise it's MC, if he on others branch and don't stop her.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
iirc Lily saw the potential in Fuckface Assman if you are pure Dik etc. So that is why she is trying to get her claws in early on him for her own sake. Because she knows that one day soon he will be the king of the castle, as it were. I think, in her eyes, Tommy has passed his sell by date as he is likely leaving college that year.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes