always86

Mar 19, 2020
Will the release time be announced this Saturday?:unsure:
Almost certainly not. Most likely Friday will be his final ‘Update’ post on Patreon. Expecting him to say 3-5 more days rendering, so Monday-Wednesday. If Monday and the Beta test ting goes smoothly he might announce the release date next week sometime, most likely release date at this point is November 24th or December 1st.

I have fingers crossed for 24th but that’s only likely if everything goes smoothly.

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Almost certainly not. Most likely Friday will be his final ‘Update’ post on Patreon. Expecting him to say 3-5 more days rendering, so Monday-Wednesday. If Monday and the Beta test ting goes smoothly he might announce the release date next week sometime, most likely release date at this point is November 24th or December 1st.

I have fingers crossed for 24th but that’s only likely if everything goes smoothly.
If the beta testing starts on the 15th, 24th isn't feasable since the testing takes ~2 weeks. 01/12 is more likely (12/01 for usa folks)

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Any theories on what's in Derek's blue bottle?
Probably vodka out of Derek's ass. Funny Valentine.

I'm not biased or anything
But I think Maya needs more screen time
It's very strange. Maya is now number one by a wide margin in terms of renders, animations, and lines of dialog.

I'm more concerned about ep11 than the release of ep10 right now.

• Haha
Reactions: D-ricky

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
At current speed, it pains me to say but it seems more likely that ep 11 won't come out in 2024.

I hope some one can put some sense in DPC's head, 8-10 months dev time is acceptable but 12+ months isn't.

Reactions: KaiserST

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Probably vodka out of Derek's ass. Funny Valentine.

It's very strange. Maya is now number one by a wide margin in terms of renders, animations, and lines of dialog.

That's not enough
she needs her own game
All these other girls are dragging her down
Except Josy of course

Imagine a game based around Maya & Josy with no other girls
It would be awesome

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
If the beta testing starts on the 15th, 24th isn't feasable since the testing takes ~2 weeks. 01/12 is more likely (12/01 for usa folks)
Unfortunally yes, but there is still a very small chance of a 24/11 release, but I wouldnt hold my breath.

It would take a shorter beta for that to happen, but the update is quite big.

Lets hope the testers dont find many bugs due do DPC's own testing.

Yep, either way we will probably find the exact date this friday.

Don't know if this has been posted here before.

View attachment 3069923
Man, I can't wait for Tommy reaction on the J/M path, it's going to be glorious.

At current speed, it pains me to say but it seems more likely that ep 11 won't come out in 2024.

I hope some one can put some sense in DPC's head, 8-10 months dev time is acceptable but 12+ months isn't.
It will depend on the number of 60fps animations, if DPC increased the % of them, we can forget about a 2024 release for episode 11.

If the amount remains the same, it probably can be released in december 2024. Maybe november, since this year he didnt had the 4090's for the whole development time.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
That's not enough
she needs her own game
All these other girls are dragging her down
Except Josy of course

Imagine a game based around Maya & Josy with no other girls
It would be awesome
I agree.

I wouldn't be here for a year talking about the game if it was all Maya/Josy.

Save me all the pain of waiting.

Great idea.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I think 1st December is probably more likely (tbh 8th December) isn’t out of the question, but…

Last time out last update was November 25th, game released three weeks later. In that update he said 1-2 weeks of rendering time. He didn’t post Friday 2nd December. He then announced release date Monday 5th December for the 16th. Giving 11 days notice.

He gave 10 days notice on episode 8 and only a weeks notice on 7. So
I’m saying this time, final update November 10th, 3-5 days rendering left. That’s the 13th-15th. He could announce 15th-17th giving 7-9 days notice.

It’s probably an optimistic guess, but it probably really hinges on just how long the remaining rendering takes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes