Jayfcsp

Nov 1, 2017
We have reached the final status update for episode 9.
The render queue is now down to a single digit.
9 animations remain, meaning that private beta testing, with my team of testers, can start within the next 1-2 weeks.
I have started preparing for the release, and the final preview will be posted next week.
It looks like it will be Halloween in December for every DIK and HOT.
Stay tuned for the release date announcement.

Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake
Halloween. <3

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Halloween. <3
Not exactly overflowing with numbers, but this is probably the best news we could get nonetheless. DPC completed at least 10 animations this week. He maintains his overall average of ~7.7 animations per week since the Interlude launched. More importantly, it also brings the final 9 animations within striking range by next week - at least theoretically. Still no word on additional statics, but that's unlikely to make a difference to the bottom line at this point. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The good news is that we're on pace to begin beta testing by next Friday, then potentially release the game a week or two after that. The bad news is that's pretty much the best case scenario; if anything unexpected happens, it will almost certainly push back the release. And it won't take much pushing to crash into the holidays and then into next year. So it's rather precarious good news.

Still, we might as well indulge in a little optimism this week. We're almost there. :)

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Jade is obviously not going to bring the topic up directly, and if she wanted to make *him* suffer she could easily have done that at the Prep party 4 episodes ago when the snub was still raw. She didn't give a shit about seeing the MC sneak into her son's big party back then, why the fuck would she decide to take her frustrations out on *Maya* now??
I'll let Shazba answer this in full, don't want to take away his enjoyment, however just on this point, which you have raised a few times in this debate: We see that Jade sees Fuckface at the party and see her reaction but does Fuckface?

Reactions: shazba

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
Credit where it's due, canning the customs is a sensible move. They're great for those that get them every month, I'm sure, but clearly in the nice to have category (except for the Quinn ones, which are of course essential;)).

That he's looking for ways to free up more of his time to focus on the meat of game development is definitely encouraging. It hints at someone who's probably been a tad more bothered by the length of the development cycle this time than his "it takes as long as it takes" comments have sometimes suggested. I hope he goes further and really asks himself some tough questions about time and resources in episode 10, but for now this is a step in the right direction.
I think it also shows that he's making enough money that he doesn't need to bother with custom renders anymore. DPC picked up over 1000 new patrons this month without even releasing episode 9 (from 12000 to 13000). I assume they joined expecting the episode to drop this month.

There have been changes to DPC's attitude over the years. Look at the very first post in this thread, where he was happy for people just to play and spread the game, only to later disown F95 for "ruining his business model". A few weeks ago he said in an update to stop supporting him if people didn't like the long wait times, to this update where he basically stopped giving any benefit to his whale backers. He's getting frustrated, or cocky.

There was someone in this thread a while ago (I forget who), who said DPC was only going to do 2 more episodes and then quit. I thought he was trolling and he probably was, but the more I think about it I'm concerned DPC isn't going to make it to 16 episodes. I remember when DPC used to talk about the game he was going to make after BaDIK, but now he said recently that he might not make anything after BaDIK. I'm sure him and his wife are crunching the numbers to figure out how long this game needs to go on for them to retire.

Whatever happens, the episodes need to come out faster. We have 7 more episodes to go. They can't take a year each. DPC won't make it that long.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I think there was an opportunity missed when, in Kathy's class, Dawes is showing off the print of Kathy's nude photo. MC could have just taken a photo, reported it, and Dawes would no longer be leader of the Tri-Alphas. Could have had good entertainment value. MC responsible for the downfall of two Tri-Alpha leaders.

Reactions: mightybored

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Ok, it looks like it’s time to take this to the next level. I didn’t want to do this, but you’ve forced my hand… :eek:

These two mc’s exist in alternate timelines. They do not have all the same experiences (although many may overlap), and so they would never gauge their response on an alternate version of themself under different circumstances.

The mc that goes into the meeting having fucked both Jade and Sage, and just finished dumping Jade over text (definitely the cowards way out!) while deciding to choose Sage (debatably the most dangerous combination), is not the same guy who is just friends with Sage and turned down Jade’s highly unprofessional advances from the beginning.

You’re looking at it from the perspective of a person who is confronted with both (or multiple) outcomes, whereas the mc, in the play through where he was unwantedly molested by Jade, never experienced the whole mother/daughter fuckfest.

When the mc walks into the apartment, he has a sense of foreboding, and it is realised in the presentation of the family photos.

The innocent mc has done no wrong, his focus is to help Maya and this meeting is very important, Maya’s problems have been present since the day they met. Suddenly the mc realised the very person he is going to be asking help from is a woman who sexually assaulted him and threatened him when he did not accept her advances. This is very bad news. This could jeopardise the entire meeting. His presence is endangering the mission! “Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.”

The fuckboy mc also wants to help Maya, but when he realises who the person he’s looking to get help from is, his “Fuck. Fuck. Fuck” panic is all about himself. He’s about to walk into an ambush. He just dumped this woman, and now he’s gonna ask her for help, all while Sage may innocently disclose that they are a couple now! He is “Fuck. Fuck. Fucked!”

Two different mc’s reacting the same way on completely different tangents because that’s who they are at the time. One who sees the meeting as fucked, the other who sees himself as fucked.

Two unrelated focuses that can acceptably warrant the same response.

Also, at no point am I suggested the mc is just surprised, or relieved. Relief would come if he was presented two doors:

“Behind one of these doors is a woman who you’ve fucked, and you’re fucking her daughter, and you’ve just dumped her! Behind the other door is a woman who sexually assaulted you. Now make your choice!”

When the mc opens the door to find the lesser of two evils, he may be relieved.

But that’s not what this is.

Your expectations are biased because you consider one outcome worse than the other, but the mc only knows the outcome that he’s living, and he panics regardless.

In the mc’s universe, whatever scenario he is living, he’s not weighing up other scenarios, he’s just shitting himself thinking about what’s to come.

And to compound things, no matter the scenario, in all cases, the people he’s hoping for Maya to get help from are Tybalt’s parents. That just makes matters worse.

In all cases, not being there sounds like a good idea. Time to run the the bathroom, where the gravity of the situation sinks in more…

I am a bit surprised when MC and D-boy are getting scored on their hell week performance. In the thread where the fucking Jade video is used to get a point for fucking a teacher. No other DiK spoke up and said, "Dude...that's Sages' mom!"

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

View attachment 2192164

How? How is he endangering the mission?

Jade is obviously not going to bring the topic up directly, and if she wanted to make *him* suffer she could easily have done that at the Prep party 4 episodes ago when the snub was still raw. She didn't give a shit about seeing the MC sneak into her son's big party back then, why the fuck would she decide to take her frustrations out on *Maya* now??

Moreover, I completely reject your premise. Sure, the MC hasn't seen the alternative branches where he fucks Jade and/or Sage, but even a bulb as dim as the MC can extrapolate that fucking Jade might have resulted if he didn't reject her. So yeah, the pure CHICK, irrationally-worried-about-Jade-hating-Maya-through-him MC should still realize the situation could be substantially worse.

And it's not like these two supposedly disparate incarnations of the MCs are in the same delicate lockstep the rest of the time. The MC who turned down the throuple won't awkwardly blurt out "Study!" during the Episode 6 library scene, despite not having experienced how much more awkward the situation *could* have been. Yet somehow no one commented on such a "glaring" omission at the time. It's almost like we expected the MC to be mostly the same guy reacting to his different circumstances. :rolleyes:

Were I inclined to be generous, I might accept a single 'Fuck." as a summation of the curious mix of surprise, concern and relief our chaste MC might be feeling. But DPC got greedy and tried to slip another 5 fucks past us. So my generosity is gone. I'm limiting the Jade/Sage-less encounter to a single "Well... shit." at most.

Sheesh, with the bullets he's sweating in your head, you'd think the MC was the one who'd assaulted a student.

You keep asserting that the MC is terrified because Jade came on to him and her turned her down, but the game has never hinted at such a thing. Hell, even in that moronic ending the game doesn't actually offer an explanation; the idea that his meltdown is justified is pure headcanon, and increasingly threadbare heeadcanon at that.

Again, in the actual game Jade had a chance to extract a pound of flesh from the MC only to shrug and walked away. The MC spent Episode 6 trying to brush up on Gender Studies with Maya and never had a single inner monologue thinking about how all this work might be meaningless if his professor felt scorned. It's almost as if the concern never occurred to him... because it hadn't, any more than it had occurred to us in the last 2 years.

DPC prioritized hyping a lame twist over reflecting our "important" choices in his season cliffhanger. It's okay to admit it and criticize him for it. He's never going to grow out of these bad habits if we won't hold his feet to the fire.
Miracle Max and his misconceptions aside ("to blave..." what bullshit. :rolleyes:)

If we spend 5 minutes or more (and we've had a year!) bullet-pointing the potential repercussions to all of the scenarios, the chances are, there are none. Like all of DPC's cliff hangers, they fizzle out as soon as the next episode starts (except for episode 3's cliff hanger with the mc taking most of the episode to get his shit in order after Josy turned up).

So under every one of the Jade/Sage possible scenarios:
  • mc rejected Jade (after she sexually assaulted him) and he's just friends with Sage
  • mc rejected Jade (after she sexually assaulted him) and he recently broke up with Sage
  • mc rejected Jade (after she sexually assaulted him) and he's dating Sage
  • mc is still fucking Jade and he's just friends with Sage
  • mc is still fucking Jade and he broke up with Sage
  • mc recently dumped Jade and he's just friends with Sage
  • mc recently dumped Jade and he recently broke up with Sage
  • mc recently dumped Jade and he's dating Sage
  • (luckily there's no scenario where he's still fucking both of them! :eek:)
There really is no immediate problem.

Sage has either accepted the mc has no interest, moved on, or wants to date. She's cool with any option.

Jade has either lost interest in the mc, angry with him for dumping her, or still fucking him. All three scenarios she'll likely take to the grave.

So the mc really has nothing to worry about, unless he's still dating Sage and he just dumped Jade; that could come to a head at some point, but most likely not in the meeting.

So yeah, I'm not saying he's gonna die in the meeting or that Jade is gonna blow up (but you can bet she'll be staring some serious daggers if that's the path you're on).

But what I'm saying is, with maybe 30 seconds notice, the mc was confronted with this information (whatever the scenario was) and he freaked out.

His mind, like a lot of people when suddenly confronted with something daunting, started playing over the worst scenarios for his situation.

If he was fucking Jade, you can bet his mind went straight to this!

But if he was a good boy, that doesn't mean he isn't worried. "Oh fuck, these are Tybalt's parents, they aren't gonna help Maya" or "Oh fuck, it's Jade! This isn't good. What if she's still angry that I didn't accept her advances? What if she won't help Maya because of me? What if she thinks I'm trying to blackmail her into paying Maya's tuition with the threat of exposing her lustful escapades and she hires a hitman! :eek:"

So he started freaking out.

It doesn't have to be like that, but the key point is: It is fucking plausible. And if it's plausible, you don't even need to suspend disbelief, you can just accept it and move the fuck on, instead of harping on about it for the entire fucking year as if it has ruined the entire game for you.

Even the Maya loan, which we all agree is total bullshit, can be swept under the carpet as "Maya doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about", and then you just move on. Of course, I'm still here for anyone who needs further clarification of what actually happened regarding the loan.

And the Tybalt blackmail, he was bluffing, I knew he was bluffing (;)). And Jill is naïve. Jill truly didn't believe Tybalt was a slimy as she finally realised he was, and then she fucking gave it to him, and I don't mean her v-card.

And for fun, to put this into a real life context that I have lived through, I have had two separate but slightly similar experiences:
  1. I gave a friend of a friend a ride home several years back. I didn't know this woman at all (she was probably about 10 years older than me, I was around 20 at the time), and I wasn't interested in her, but her house was on the way and my friend asked me to drop her and it was no trouble.

When we arrive at her place, she literally grabbed my cock through my jeans and started to suck on my ear. It was awkward as fuck, and was all like, "I think you got the wrong idea", and she got kinda angry and left the car in a huff.

I haven't met her since (I don't even catch up with our mutual friend all that much, but it's unrelated), but when I think about it, I would feel very uncomfortable if I met her again.

I reckon the age difference plays into it, because if she was my age, I wouldn't feel so bad and would probably tease her if we met again, but because she was a lot older, it just feels like it tips the scales. If she was a teacher, it would tip the scales even more.

2. And that brings me to my second story (and I've told this one before). In high school my Japanese teacher (who wasn't actually Japanese, but whatever), was giving me afterschool tutelage (because I sucked at Japanese). She was married, and even joked on the phone to her husband that I was her "boyfriend" (in hindsight I'm glad her husband didn't track me down and beat the fuck outta me or something).

In the end I quit Japanese because I really did suck at it, and she never spoke to me again. If she was on duty in the schoolyard and I walked past her, she'd totally ghost me. She wouldn't even look at me. Like I made her really angry for quitting.

Now I never spoke to her again, but if I was still in school and suddenly found out I was going into an important meeting with some friends and it turned out to be with her, I don't know what I'd think, and I wasn't even fucking her!

For the record, she was quirky cute, and I totally liked her, and when I look back I can't help but think maybe I missed an opportunity there... :cry:
Also, you keep purporting (almost didn't wanna use this word, makes me come across like a freshy trying to look smart), that the mc should have weighed up that his current situation isn't as bad as it could have been; that's something you do retrospectively, not in a moment of panic:

Derek: "Cheer up, it could be worse, imagine if you actually ended up fucking Jade, filmed it for Hell Week, and somehow the video got into Burke's hands!"​
mc: "Good point, that'd be way worse. Now I feel like a snowflake for freaking out when all that happened was my friend's mom groped my balls a few times and flashed her cunt to me."​
Derek: "You are a snowflake."​
The game has its faults, sure it does. There are genuine scenes where suspension of disbelief is required. E.g. the mc blew will blow his load faster with Sage if he fucks Lily, Becky (or at least her face), Riona and/or Cammy first. But it doesn't work like that. What DPC was obviously trying to portray was that the mc was worn out from all his fucking, but it would have looked worse if the mc ran out of steam and couldn't cum at all, so he just used poetic licence for this 2-out-of-5 / 3-out-of-5 scene.

But the take away from all of this is his "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." reaction to any of the scenarios, when suddenly confronted with the knowledge of who Sage's family is, is justifiable enough in isolation. And that it's the same reaction regardless of scenario doesn't mean shit, since there's only one scenario in any one timeline. And who knows, maybe in the most benign of all scenarios, the mc was just in a more dramatic mood that day.

I am a bit surprised when MC and D-boy are getting scored on their hell week performance. In the thread where the fucking Jade video is used to get a point for fucking a teacher. No other DiK spoke up and said, "Dude...that's Sages' mom!"
That's a very good point, because it seems very early on Jacob is gonna say something about Sage and the Burkes to the mc but he gets cut off, so at least some of the DIKs know, if not all of them. :unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
After all, it is a school for special kids, and not in the sense of the Xavier Institute.

Even Sage doesn't think it's worth warning that she's taking mc to the parents of the boy whose fundraising party he ruined

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
I think it also shows that he's making enough money that he doesn't need to bother with custom renders anymore. DPC picked up over 1000 new patrons this month without even releasing episode 9 (from 12000 to 13000). I assume they joined expecting the episode to drop this month.

There have been changes to DPC's attitude over the years. Look at the very first post in this thread, where he was happy for people just to play and spread the game, only to later disown F95 for "ruining his business model". A few weeks ago he said in an update to stop supporting him if people didn't like the long wait times, to this update where he basically stopped giving any benefit to his whale backers. He's getting frustrated, or cocky.

There was someone in this thread a while ago (I forget who), who said DPC was only going to do 2 more episodes and then quit. I thought he was trolling and he probably was, but the more I think about it I'm concerned DPC isn't going to make it to 16 episodes. I remember when DPC used to talk about the game he was going to make after BaDIK, but now he said recently that he might not make anything after BaDIK. I'm sure him and his wife are crunching the numbers to figure out how long this game needs to go on for them to retire.

Whatever happens, the episodes need to come out faster. We have 7 more episodes to go. They can't take a year each. DPC won't make it that long.
I did not think that nowadays someone else is interested in the sandbox, it seemed to me all use the accrual of money through the console.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
This ename and shazba debate has me like:
of course it does
first time?
because if you joined the thread just recently, the top posts you could have seen here were some kill/death/marry, ranking the chicks or some similar "highly" intellectual discussions
there's (almost) nothing left to discuss and everyone worth mentioning has gone into slumber while waiting for ep 9 or got banned from the thread. all that was posted here in the past two months was shit. not even shitposting, just complete shit.
I hope not everyone got banned and we'll get back to walls of text once ep9 is out.

I don't see Nicole but like a friends-with-benefits type of situation.
I disagree. the relationship with nicole is anything but just fucking

There was someone in this thread a while ago (I forget who), who said DPC was only going to do 2 more episodes and then quit.
considering how much this episode has taken and how much is left, I'm actually hoping arigon was right. stretching this out for 4+ more years makes no sense at all

Don't worry guys, EP 10 will be 10% faster because DPC won't make custom renders
Source: Bro, trust me :HideThePain:
I'm still sure it won't go under 7-8 months per episode

Last edited:

XCharlie

Apr 28, 2021

Dude you are overthinking things, overthinking causes nothing but headaches. what's going to happen in future ,will happend no matter the initiatives. So just chill , relax and enjoy.

Reactions: VOYEUR and Sasanid

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Dude you are overthinking things, overthinking causes nothing but headaches. what's going to happen in future ,will happend no matter the initiatives. So just chill , relax and enjoy.
Yeah, dude be like "Episodes need to come faster", but they won't lmao. If you haven't accepted this yet, 9 chapters later, then just move on from this game. I also wanted the episodes to release more quickly, but I know that's not happening, it's futile to stress over this.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Miracle Max and his misconceptions aside ("to blave..." what bullshit. :rolleyes:)

If we spend 5 minutes or more (and we've had a year!) bullet-pointing the potential repercussions to all of the scenarios, the chances are, there are none. Like all of DPC's cliff hangers, they fizzle out as soon as the next episode starts (except for episode 3's cliff hanger with the mc taking most of the episode to get his shit in order after Josy turned up).

So under every one of the Jade/Sage possible scenarios:
  • mc rejected Jade (after she sexually assaulted him) and he's just friends with Sage
  • mc rejected Jade (after she sexually assaulted him) and he recently broke up with Sage
  • mc rejected Jade (after she sexually assaulted him) and he's dating Sage
  • mc is still fucking Jade and he's just friends with Sage
  • mc is still fucking Jade and he broke up with Sage
  • mc recently dumped Jade and he's just friends with Sage
  • mc recently dumped Jade and he recently broke up with Sage
  • mc recently dumped Jade and he's dating Sage
  • (luckily there's no scenario where he's still fucking both of them! :eek:)
There really is no immediate problem.

Sage has either accepted the mc has no interest, moved on, or wants to date. She's cool with any option.

Jade has either lost interest in the mc, angry with him for dumping her, or still fucking him. All three scenarios she'll likely take to the grave.

So the mc really has nothing to worry about, unless he's still dating Sage and he just dumped Jade; that could come to a head at some point, but most likely not in the meeting.

So yeah, I'm not saying he's gonna die in the meeting or that Jade is gonna blow up (but you can bet she'll be staring some serious daggers if that's the path you're on).

But what I'm saying is, with maybe 30 seconds notice, the mc was confronted with this information (whatever the scenario was) and he freaked out.

His mind, like a lot of people when suddenly confronted with something daunting, started playing over the worst scenarios for his situation.

If he was fucking Jade, you can bet his mind went straight to this!

But if he was a good boy, that doesn't mean he isn't worried. "Oh fuck, these are Tybalt's parents, they aren't gonna help Maya" or "Oh fuck, it's Jade! This isn't good. What if she's still angry that I didn't accept her advances? What if she won't help Maya because of me? What if she thinks I'm trying to blackmail her into paying Maya's tuition with the threat of exposing her lustful escapades and she hires a hitman! :eek:"

So he started freaking out.

It doesn't have to be like that, but the key point is: It is fucking plausible. And if it's plausible, you don't even need to suspend disbelief, you can just accept it and move the fuck on, instead of harping on about it for the entire fucking year as if it has ruined the entire game for you.

Even the Maya loan, which we all agree is total bullshit, can be swept under the carpet as "Maya doesn't know what the fuck she's talking about", and then you just move on. Of course, I'm still here for anyone who needs further clarification of what actually happened regarding the loan.

And the Tybalt blackmail, he was bluffing, I knew he was bluffing (;)). And Jill is naïve. Jill truly didn't believe Tybalt was a slimy as she finally realised he was, and then she fucking gave it to him, and I don't mean her v-card.

And for fun, to put this into a real life context that I have lived through, I have had two separate but slightly similar experiences:
  1. I gave a friend of a friend a ride home several years back. I didn't know this woman at all (she was probably about 10 years older than me, I was around 20 at the time), and I wasn't interested in her, but her house was on the way and my friend asked me to drop her and it was no trouble.

When we arrive at her place, she literally grabbed my cock through my jeans and started to suck on my ear. It was awkward as fuck, and was all like, "I think you got the wrong idea", and she got kinda angry and left the car in a huff.

I haven't met her since (I don't even catch up with our mutual friend all that much, but it's unrelated), but when I think about it, I would feel very uncomfortable if I met her again.

I reckon the age difference plays into it, because if she was my age, I wouldn't feel so bad and would probably tease her if we met again, but because she was a lot older, it just feels like it tips the scales. If she was a teacher, it would tip the scales even more.

2. And that brings me to my second story (and I've told this one before). In high school my Japanese teacher (who wasn't actually Japanese, but whatever), was giving me afterschool tutelage (because I sucked at Japanese). She was married, and even joked on the phone to her husband that I was her "boyfriend" (in hindsight I'm glad her husband didn't track me down and beat the fuck outta me or something).

In the end I quit Japanese because I really did suck at it, and she never spoke to me again. If she was on duty in the schoolyard and I walked past her, she'd totally ghost me. She wouldn't even look at me. Like I made her really angry for quitting.

Now I never spoke to her again, but if I was still in school and suddenly found out I was going into an important meeting with some friends and it turned out to be with her, I don't know what I'd think, and I wasn't even fucking her!

For the record, she was quirky cute, and I totally liked her, and when I look back I can't help but think maybe I missed an opportunity there... :cry:
Also, you keep purporting (almost didn't wanna use this word, makes me come across like a freshy trying to look smart), that the mc should have weighed up that his current situation isn't as bad as it could have been; that's something you do retrospectively, not in a moment of panic:

Derek: "Cheer up, it could be worse, imagine if you actually ended up fucking Jade, filmed it for Hell Week, and somehow the video got into Burke's hands!"​
mc: "Good point, that'd be way worse. Now I feel like a snowflake for freaking out when all that happened was my friend's mom groped my balls a few times and flashed her cunt to me."​
Derek: "You are a snowflake."​
The game has its faults, sure it does. There are genuine scenes where suspension of disbelief is required. E.g. the mc blew will blow his load faster with Sage if he fucks Lily, Becky (or at least her face), Riona and/or Cammy first. But it doesn't work like that. What DPC was obviously trying to portray was that the mc was worn out from all his fucking, but it would have looked worse if the mc ran out of steam and couldn't cum at all, so he just used poetic licence for this 2-out-of-5 / 3-out-of-5 scene.

But the take away from all of this is his "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." reaction to any of the scenarios, when suddenly confronted with the knowledge of who Sage's family is, is justifiable enough in isolation. And that it's the same reaction regardless of scenario doesn't mean shit, since there's only one scenario in any one timeline. And who knows, maybe in the most benign of all scenarios, the mc was just in a more dramatic mood that day.

That's a very good point, because it seems very early on Jacob is gonna say something about Sage and the Burkes to the mc but he gets cut off, so at least some of the DIKs know, if not all of them. :unsure:
Isn't it possible to be FWB with Sage but pick Others at the end and keep both her and Jade open?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes