ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Who do you think guys will be big bad evil in here? Burke? Vinny? Quinn as some kind of a character in grey area? Or there'll be someone new later on/ hidden behind the scenes yet?
That's probably the only game on this website/NSFW one which I download without any intention of jerking off, ffs.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
DIK is more along of the classic masculine tropes (treating women like little else but a set of holes and sporting easily bruised ego) while CHICK isn't afraid to show compassion and interact with women like with human beings they are. The latter doesn't mean submissive per se, more like just gives less shit about the whole dominance nonsense that's so important to insecure boys.
This make much more sense as what I thought up to now.

Nov 17, 2021
Who do you think guys will be big bad evil in here? Burke? Vinny? Quinn as some kind of a character in grey area? Or there'll be someone new later on/ hidden behind the scenes yet?
That's probably the only game on this website/NSFW one which I download without any intention of jerking off, ffs.
I have a bad feeling about this dude:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I think most people think it’s underwhelming for a couple of reasons. 1 is the fact that it’s 90% free roam at one event. 2. is that it doesn’t feel bigger than any other episode despite taking 9 months to develop. 3. They don’t feel the plot was moved forward.

I tend to disagree on the first and third point. I do think it doesn’t feel consequentially larger as to justify it’s extra 3 months in development from the previous releases.

Eh, I'm less bothered by the extra time and more irritated by the total free roam, which made it feel more like sandbox and I HATE sandbox. The plot is moving forward, its a character driven drama, most of the characters had growth during the episode, some had a LOT of growth.

Leon is so gay he's asking for GUYS to be invited to the party. Not proof or anything, but come on, feels like a definite bit of foreshadowing by DPC.

Frankly though, him being gay (or at least bi) ruins the character. Suddenly Leon's motivation of being worried about his friend is tainted by his obvious obsession with the guy. Most works treat being gay as if suddenly all your behavior that would be predatory and shitty if you were straight is simply 'okay'. It's not okay. A gay Leon would be purposely sabotaging his friend's relationship to try and free him up for himself. Throw in shit like in episode 2(?), where he wants to have a two guy threesome with him. It was weird before, but now its gross if he was doing all that pressuring to get his 'friend' naked and in a room were he could see and touch him during sex, under false pretenses.

Basically, if Leon is gay, I hope he gets hammered for his shitty behavior. Thrown out of the Diks, at least. Hopefully Jamie drops him as a friend as well.

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
I think most people think it’s underwhelming for a couple of reasons. 1 is the fact that it’s 90% free roam at one event. 2. is that it doesn’t feel bigger than any other episode despite taking 9 months to develop. 3. They don’t feel the plot was moved forward.

I tend to disagree on the first and third point. I do think it doesn’t feel consequentially larger as to justify it’s extra 3 months in development from the previous releases.

Bro, I'm fully with you in terms of free roam, but if you put yourself in DPK's shoes - how else would you address all of the branches and the girls being at different locations at different times? Free roam is the best solution to this dilemma in my opinion as a writer as well. Otherwise it's pre-scripted event after event and you as a player are no longer in control of a story. Yes, it is a bitch in terms of replayability, I went through it 7 times, but it never felt like a chore, instead I focused on renders and their details. That's why I feel that majority of the complaints are about a single branch and not taking in account all of the content. But again, as highlighted - ep9 is an introduction to Season 3 establishing the plot points moving forward, that's why it feels like the plot was not advanced when in fact it was - for each path individually and overall with Vinny, LIs and Derek setting the stage for further development.
On top of that, the dev time definitely suffered from all (unnecessary) animations, party mini-game plus music drama plus potentially (probably even post-COVID related) personal stuff - DPK does not seem to overshare (nor do I blame him for that) and clearly he intended for ep9 to be released around October initially, but it's still a nice Christmas present to all of us.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I have a bad feeling about this dude:
All of them. Plus the Police/FBI. Even tho the po-po are preparing to bust a drug/prostitution ring, the characters and MC(if used services and photographed smoking/fucking on the roof) could legally be in trouble too. The po-po wouldn't be a literal bad guy, but could cause massive shit to the entire community. So my guess is: as the story moves forward, things way beyond the MC's control with start to spiral out of control. Corruption, gangs, abuse of power. the police... all of it will collide at some point and the fallout is gonna be considerable. That's what I think.

ArchieMDM

Apr 23, 2018
Well, the game cuts after a few lines of dialogue. I saw a few people talking about it, but since English is not my native language, I didn't really understand if there was a solution to that...

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Who's the candidate for cathartic death, btw? Derek? Rusty? I don't see any LIs being used in that role.

travelman

Dec 14, 2018
"Hey man, maybe you should stop fooling around if you want to be serious about your relationship with x"
"Hey man, it's time to choose who you go after"
"Wtf, why I can't fuck everything that moves during halloween party and see all the branches at once, just because I decided to chase x?"

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I am not sure if Tommy would react the same way with this photo though:
Tommy's definitely gonna be a pain in the ass for the MC with DIK affinity if he fucks Heather, Josy and his favorite stripper Tania, who seemed really interested in his dick. Dude doesn't really give a shit about his step-sister or her love life, he's only concerned about his reputation so other guys won't brag about fucking his sister like he brags about fucking around on every possible occasion.

Bianca will ruin Jill's relationship with MC.
Bianca should handle her loving BF better first before ruining Silly Jilly's relationship coz you gotta be a special kind of dumb fuck to throw away a virgin like Jill for a rich dickhead's sloppy seconds... Just sayin'.:LOL:

In addition, it may be Becky, who pretends to be a fool and a whore, but in fact she is much smarter.
BTW, Tara hangs out next to MC's room during the party, she could easily install a camera there to spy on MC.
That's a good theory, but I suspect our boi Nick is still choking on the wannabe gangster's dick, and he's the one who did all the dirty work and also let him into the mansion. He's probably also responsible for the cluck that forced Cathy to resign and switch colleges as a favor to Vinny or just cause he's a butthurt clown who lost his BF.

Clearly someone behind the scenes or someone good enough for the job we wouldn't even suspect, coz both Burke and Vinny are too stupid to be taken seriously, Tyballs is too busy dry humping watermelons dreaming about Jill, and some fans love Quinn, so DPC pulling another Leah stunt out of his ass won't sit well with his subscribers. I wonder if the MC will ever meet his relatives from his mom's side of the family and if any one of them will accept him or just tell him they don't give a shit.:unsure:

Reactions: Jericho85

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
My first gut feeling was that it's 'Priscilla', the girl Burke calls after Maya blabbers about the free tuition. Maybe she is the OG former HOT who set the "pussy for tuition" scheme up back in the day and now she uses the chance to wear a costume to quiz people and get Burke some info. It's also very suspicious that our only convo with her is in the same room where Derek finds the surveillance device. I mean you gotta assume Burke is smart enough to figure our that Maya told the MC about it, so damage control + information ? All speculation obviously, but DPC having Burke mention her without any need for it, kinda makes me wanna believe it was the first bread crumb.
Dude, Priscilla plot point is what is definitely holding all the pieces together - I've seen some theories saying that Quinn is her sub/protégé or even her mother - I guess we'll see how the story unfolds, potentially starting with that Quinn scene in town where MC is her bodyguard. (but also Bruke having MC/Jade video, candy cane on the floor in Derek's room, Vinny knowing the safe combination that is rotated weekly, mysterious Chad's blackmailer having access to the camera found by Derek?)
There are just too many theories resulting from all that... It's just too early to theorise for sure what it could be.
There is also that Jonathan plot line with Jill - could that be connected to Brukes somehow? Again it's too early to speculate.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes