paulphoenix

Jun 2, 2018
View attachment 2238703

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2022-12-18
Release Date: 2022-12-18
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3

Please keep the conversation pertinent to Being a DIK.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.
DOWNLOAD
Season 3 Episode 9
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Mac: MEGA - - - - PIXELDRAIN

Others: COMPRESSED - ANDROID*

Update Patch (S3 Only Interlude to EP 9)
Win/Linux:
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Season 1 - 2

Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Walkthrough Mod might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645355 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 992057 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 1645333
View attachment 992052 View attachment 992114 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 1645334 View attachment 992056 View attachment 522511 View attachment 522531 View attachment 522512 View attachment 377598
Hello
I am a bit puzzled.

what is really the interlude ? how many games are they ? why the episode 9 does not come right after episode 8 ?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Just realized something, the ominous music that plays when Bella sleeps over("I'm an adulteress" scene) is the same one that plays when AL MC is having a flashback(at therapy/around the coma). I knew it sounded familiar, but I loaded some old AL saves and there it is.

Sadly that just further makes me believe that DIK's darker twist will involve Bella.

Merry Christmas everyone to you and yours.
Likewise, Marry Christmas Everyone :D

Reactions: noctarima

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
The COVID quarantine should have occurred after episode 3. Confined with Derek (and Bert), Sage (and the HOTS), or Bella (and the corpses of her victims).
It actually could make for a funny fantasy side scenario like Dungeons & Gremlins, the being a DIK universe version of the board game "Zombicide" with Covid related comedy. But idk, I think alot of people weren't fans of the D&G sections of the game so who knows if that will return.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
And it actually annoys the shit out of me, especially if you chose to help Sage. Your friends is sick, you come in for help and actually tell Jill "Sorry, I made a promise"(actually, really manly thing to do, promises should be kept) but she all of a sudden gets upset and that's the pinpont of a whole thing. Cake nailed a lot of details and stuff with writing all possible branches, but the game already has some illogical issues here and there. Luckily, no big potholes tho. But who knows what'll be next
clearly Jill never saw Jingle All the Way, or she would know how to accept the situation with MC and the picnic

"Always keep your promises if you want to keep your friends".

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).jpg

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Just realized something, the ominous music that plays when Bella sleeps over("I'm an adulteress" scene) is the same one that plays when AL MC is in a coma/limbo. I knew it sounded familiar, but I loaded some old AL saves and there it is.

Sadly that just further makes me believe that DIK's darker twist will involve Bella.

Likewise, Marry Christmas Everyone :D

I'm still convinced that James wasn't even there in the CH8 prologue scene with Bella in the Library. Her boss sent her home because she was having another one of her episodes and the man on the bench was staring at her because she was talking to someone that wasn't there.

James has long since been dead. Bella has not accepted that he's gone and has developed a schizotypal coping mechanism.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
OK, those are the individual scenes for Josy and Maya

Josy date (2)
Maya dorm (3)
Follow Josy / Follow Maya (after Josy's dad visit) (5)
Josy stays over after Maya's dad visit (7)
Josy hots mansion / Maya dorm (7)
Maya classroom (8)
Josy gym (8)
Maya Halloween (9)

So if you want to keep them in "balance" (which the flags are hinting to be a future problem if don't ;))
on ch5 choose one then the other on ch7 (y)

Kimbooo

Nov 16, 2019
I've seen this asked a few times but no answers, are there some renders not unlocking? I've done all routes now start to finish and still have 10 Jill renders and 1 Josy render missing. They all say story so not sure how I could have missed them?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
And it actually annoys the shit out of me, especially if you chose to help Sage. Your friends is sick, you come in for help and actually tell Jill "Sorry, I made a promise"(actually, really manly thing to do, promises should be kept) but she all of a sudden gets upset and that's the pinpont of a whole thing. Cake nailed a lot of details and stuff with writing all possible branches, but the game already has some illogical issues here and there. Luckily, no big potholes tho. But who knows what'll be next
It's more about Jill personality and one of the reasons why i don't like her as a LI. I don't think this is a DPC mistake, most likely it was made on purpose. Conditions for Jill are very demanding.
Of course, Sage is No.1 waifu(y)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Jill/MC relationship falling through at that point isn't because Jill is upset. It's because if they don't have that picnic then they both miss out on creating some very precious/memorable moments together which influence Jill's final decision/feelings whether she likes him enough to want a relationship. It's a butterfly effect sort of deal.

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
The Nicole ass grab is always there, that's true, and I'm not sure if Riona's is linked to affinity or status, BUT the Oscar punch is definitely a DiK affinity choice, and I thought DiK affinity blocked you off from Jill's path. Can anybody clarify if/how this combination is possible?
My Jill route is neutral affinity and I just did a playthrough of these DIK things, some major

Body shots with Tiffani, enjoy it too much and lick pussy
Grab Bianca's ass
Punched Oscar
Made out with Riona, though I couldn't kiss her when we first talked on MC's bed.
Grabbed Nicole's ass

I couldn't let Heather use me (didn't have the D, N, C option, just text options) and I couldn't punch Vinny, only tell him off or defuse, punch him was greyed out, so not sure why I could make out with Riona and punch Oscar on this route.

Screenshot of choices below

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes