Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Actually I think it could work... Not that I believe Madame is Maya's mom in the slightest, but if I were to make it work in my head, it could be a situation where Patrick doesn't know she moonlights as a stripper to cope with a joyless marriage or something.
That very well could work, but wouldn't Patrick start wondering where she is working and why is getting paid in dimes and quarters? :ROFLMAO:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Patrick is such a controlling religtard though, so it could be that his wife would start cheating on him because he is a basic bitch and once she starts, she likes it since Patrick doesn't give her what she needs. seems to me he is more interested in controlling his daughter than anything else. would be interesting if there is dinner with Maya's family in the future where MC has fucked the Madame and recognizes her as Maya's mother..

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
As mentioned by others, if the party who installed the camera, knew the DIKS, and was looking to acquire compromising photos of the DIKs, then it makes perfect sense. The storage room/ closet was a known fuck space. It was the perfect place to get the kinds of photos that were sent to the alphas.
One reason for the power failure could be the following.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think it's Josy's mother, Iris Moore. She also drinks a strawberry daiquiri. Then the guy will be Clive, although the lower half of his face bears resemblance to James Roberts.

The labels on the alcohol bottles in the refrigerator are also interesting. "SUNSHINE"=Josy and "LIMITED"=MC.

You can also put together by 4 bottles into the word "FILMSOURCINGS". This should not be a coincidence in connection with a camera.

IPA will probably be "Identity Parent Authenticated". Why? This "Sunshine" drink was bottled in Cairo. In the box where the MC finds the black box, there is also an Egyptian urn and in the MC's room, by his bed, there is a skeleton. The joke of the matter is so that the guy later sleeps in the coffin. Coroner? Has the MC's identity been confirmed?

The coroner digs up Lynette's body and takes DNA samples. Iris Moore learns from her daughter Josy that the MC's mother died giving birth to him. To be completely sure the DNA samples from Lynette are compared with DNA samples of the MC taken from his red sweater that Josy has. Then it could be so that there are relatives from the MC at the party who want to see the lost family member. Why lost family member? Lynette's father wanted nothing to do with Neil or the MC and perhaps as the head of the family forbade contact with them.

The person who installed the camera got the information he needed or didn't want it to be discovered and cut the power so the connection to the recorder would be cut. Vinny wanted to get to the safe where the laptop is located. Maybe the laptop is the recording medium. Vinny also searches the bookshelf of the MC. Is he perhaps looking for Lynette's diary? Strange is just so the MC can say to Tybalt, ober he has been reading good books lately.

laudano93

Aug 28, 2022
Hey Guys. I know it was answered in previous comments, but I can't find it: How are the possible choices in order to success in restoring the mansion with minigames disabled? I remember that accepting the VIP pass was one of these choices, but I want more details about the possibilities.

Thanks!!

LMMFAO

Sep 18, 2022
The "others" path is already branching in this episode. Its not possible anymore to fuck everybody. And even after the Lily/Nicole Threesome you have to decide for which girl your MC has more feelings.

I think the branching here will become even more clearer during season 3.

For some girls that will not mean anything. For example... Mel and Sarah or some other sidegirls. There is not much going on between them and the MC, besides a fuck here and there. Dont think this will change.

Riona, Nicole and Lily are more likely to become a Love Interest with a solo-ending at the End of the game. For riona something like that already was hinted after episode 7 and 8... and developed even further during ep 9. They dont fuck around in ep 9, but you can show her that you care for her and want something more along the road, and opened her mind for that too a little.

Nicole is clearly showing that she wants something serious someday. Lily deflected that, but its kinda obvious that she already likes the MC way more than she wants to show... she warns him not to fall for her, but you dont "warn" somebody if there arent already feelings involved.

Now its just the question what DPC has planned for them... maybe there is no soloending possible with one of them, cause her fate is already decided.

A full on Official-Girlfriend-Love-Path will not be a thing though... not like with current main-LIs. But i guess there will be some endings with a sidegirl... Nicole, Lily and Riona are already the "main"-sidegirls. All the others are way behind in screentime. So i think all three of them will get a unique ending depending on the choices made. Happyendings? Thats a whole other deal though.

If i had to bet... Nicole will get a solo-happyending if you want to be with her in the very end.

For Riona i sense a somewhat dark ending... not Acting Lessons dark, but maybe she will get setup by Quinn. Riona is already framed for the moneyloss by Quinn. The friendship between Quinn and Riona will end, the Question will be... can Riona get out of the whole thing clean, or will she take the blame for it and has to deal wit the consequences. Here might be the MC a helping hand again for her... i think you have to decide on which side the MC is in the end here, either for Quinn or riona. And MAYBE this can lead to a happy ending with Riona, but i dont think so... MC and Riona will not be a couple (yet i hope otherwise, Riona is my favorite sidegirl), but MC can help her in the end so she can leave the college happy on her own.

Lily and MC will not be a couple either... i think she has a very good reason to warn the MC not to fall for her. (no not the undercover cop bullshit, something else i dont know yet) Yeah she already has some feelings i think, but she knows that it will not work out. The reason for that is not known yet.

Anyways... i think at the end of Season 3 we will have to decide anothertime like we already did after episode 8. Its clear that we can lose or breakup with our already chosen girlfriend. Like we saw with Bella and Jill if we have feelings for both. IF you are on Bellas path at the end of ep 8 but still on Jills path... you can go for Jill (or better said she will go for the MC and fight) So there will be choices to make. And so for some girls out of the "others" path too. Here i think you have to make a choice for either Nicole, Lily, Riona or Quinn. Or you deny them all and go for a single-fuckaround-route again.

For other girls than that i dont see a somewhat route coming... not even Camilla. There werent enough serious scenes with her or other girls so far, and it is to late to establish something here i think. Fucking around, a little bit "like like" here and there maybe... but not more... no Girlfriend-material.

Of course... Zoey will get a full on Girlfriend route along the way. But that was of course obvious so i didnt really mentioned her in this post.

I sincerly hope there will be a good Riona Ending, but i have my doubts... a full-on Girlfriend route like we have already with the main-LIs, i dont think so... more like a "going after her and getting her in the very end" thing.
If DPC does Riona dirty, I say we riot. Who's with me?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hey Guys. I know it was answered in previous comments, but I can't find it: How are the possible choices in order to success in restoring the mansion with minigames disabled? I remember that accepting the VIP pass was one of these choices, but I want more details about the possibilities.

Thanks!!
Having very high reputation points with the DIKs.

rannmiumec

Aug 27, 2017
Does anyone know for sure which scenes count specifically as "sex" scenes, for the Josy/Maya check, during the final part of 0.9?
Some seem a bit borderline to me, like Maya's 0.3 scene
If I got it correctly, the variables that decide that are the following:

And if I got it right, those would be the following scenes for Maya:
  • Maya lewd scene during the dorm party in episode 8.
  • Going with Maya when you can choose who to follow in episode 5 during the prep party.
  • Going with Maya when you can choose who to visit in episode 7.
  • Lewd scene with Maya in episode 3.
  • The scene behind the green screen with Maya in episode 9.

And for Josy:
  • Josy lewd scene at the gym at the start of episode 8.
  • Going with Josy when you can choose who to follow in episode 5 during the prep party.
  • Going with Josy when you can choose who to visit in episode 7.
  • Lewd scene with Josy after Maya's dad visit during episode 7.
  • Lewd scene with Josy after the HOTs party in episode 7.

In order to get the best possible result, +3 RP for each girl, you need to have the same score for each other, or have Maya be one point over Josy (at least, that's why I interpret from the code):

The easiest way to do it is just to get all the solo scenes, and when it comes to choose which girl to follow or visit in episodes 5 and 7, just choose a different one each time, and that should do the trick.

Once again, that's what I think is correct, if it's not, I would appreciate to be corrected since I haven't checked this in-game yet XD

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Thanks!!
  1. You gotta have a reputation with the DIKs greater than 5; and
  2. You either you went to the Old folks home in episode 7 (instead of the Pink Rose) or you didn't accept the VIP pass in episode 6.
The things that will increase your standing with the DIK to get that reputation up:
  • Episode 1:
    • Intervene when Chad is pushing Sage around
    • Telling the DIKs you hate the Jocks
    • When you first meet the DIKs, play along when they think you're hitting on Sage
    • Joke around when the DIKs won't let you into the mansion when you're naked
  • Episode 2:
    • When you wake up in the DIK initiation, say you want to rise and become a DIK
    • Make fun of Dawe and Chad when they throw the dildos through the windows
    • Don't quit when doing push ups for the DIKs
    • Tell Tommy you intend to bang Sage
    • Take the shot from between Sarah's legs
  • Episode 3:
    • Be the first one to wear the DIK helmet
    • Get your dick signed by Envy at the club
  • Episode 4:
    • Either join in with Tommy going "WOOO!" when the girls are kissing in spin the dildo, or make fun of him doing it.
    • Tell John Boy you think Elena's hot
  • Episode 5:
    • Fight and win (well draw really) against Caleb
    • Don't tell Jill why you're calling about the whereabouts of the HOTs
    • Signal the DIKs fromt he balcony at the Preps mansion.
  • Episode 7:
    • Volunteer for the old people's home (actually get 2 points)
    • Share the praise when discussing how well the repairs have been going on for. It's a chick option, but the DIKs appreciate you given them some credit too
The things that will reduce your DIK rep:
  • Episode 1:
    • Telling the DIKs you don't hate the Jocks
  • Episode 5:
    • Tell Jill why you're calling about the whereabouts of the HOTs
So it shouldn't be too hard to get that DIK rep up. (y)

laudano93

Aug 28, 2022
  1. You gotta have a reputation with the DIKs greater than 5; and
  2. You either you went to the Old folks home in episode 7 (instead of the Pink Rose) or you didn't accept the VIP pass in episode 6.
The things that will increase your standing with the DIK to get that reputation up:
  • Episode 1:
    • Intervene when Chad is pushing Sage around
    • Telling the DIKs you hate the Jocks
    • When you first meet the DIKs, play along when they think you're hitting on Sage
    • Joke around when the DIKs won't let you into the mansion when you're naked
  • Episode 2:
    • When you wake up in the DIK initiation, say you want to rise and become a DIK
    • Make fun of Dawe and Chad when they throw the dildos through the windows
    • Don't quit when doing push ups for the DIKs
    • Tell Tommy you intend to bang Sage
    • Take the shot from between Sarah's legs
  • Episode 3:
    • Be the first one to wear the DIK helmet
    • Get your dick signed by Envy at the club
  • Episode 4:
    • Either make fun of Tommy for going ""Wooo!" or join in with him when the girls are kissing in spin the dildo.
    • Tell John Boy you think Elena's hot
  • Episode 5:
    • Fight and win (well draw really) against Caleb
    • Don't tell Jill why you're calling about the whereabouts of the HOTs
    • Signal the DIKs fromt he balcony at the Preps mansion.
  • Episode 7:
    • Volunteer for the old people's home (actually get 2 points)
    • Share the praise when discussing how well the repairs have been going on for. It's a chick option, but the DIKs appreciate you given them some credit too
The things that will reduce your DIK rep:
  • Episode 1:
    • Telling the DIKs you don't hate the Jocks
  • Episode 5:
    • Tell Jill why you're calling about the whereabouts of the HOTs
So it shouldn't be too hard to get that DIK rep up. (y)
Thank you! Just what I was looking for :)

Reactions: shazba

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Still annoyed there isn't a Jill DIK path. Totally should be
I actually get the feeling with Jill that that is exactly what is developing if you ask her out and she rejects you. You see her coming out of her shell a little bit when she comes to the party wearing a sexier outfit (versus the banana), etc. with her friend even commenting that it suits her and that she can't believe Jill rejected MC.

I've had the feeling for a while that if the MC doesn't get onboard with Jill's "CHICK" ways, she doesn't mesh with him initially, but will gradually pull a "Sandy" from Grease as the narrative progresses and evolve more into her sister with a "bad side", eventually culminating in a compatible "DIK" version of Jill.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes