crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
My suggested move actually means the pawn that got hit by Rox queen resulting in checkmate is covered, so same result as his suggested pawn move...
Not only would it prevent the checkmate, it would open better defensive and offensive possibilities, evolving the bishop next would make castling possible....

So stating the knight is a wrong move when it's actually the better move is wrong either way....

Edit : before this post gets more facepalms from people that did not read the earlier posts : My suggested move was knight to H6.... Quinn made the move knight to F6..... I'm not suggesting knight F6 to H6 !!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
tell me now that you didn't waste time and have a better move than moving the pawn that you could move before?
Queen to F6 easy... White Queen is in big trouble ;)

Edit, yeah, you can pull her back, but basicly you've gained the initiave, we can do few more moves but you can make it very hard for white....
Scholar's mate can be countered in several ways..

Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I agree with you that Tommy doesn't bully the MC. It's a lot worse or good. He wants to see the MC fail. The problem with the MC is that he's good at everything.

In EP4, Rusty tells the MC that the DIKs respect him because of Chad. But Tommy banned everyone from talking about it because they don't need bloated maggots. In fact, that was good because it keeps a person from losing their footing.

But Tommy's problem keeps getting bigger because the MC is good at them all. This makes Tommy jealous. Because of this, Tommy starts throwing stones in the MC's way, which shows disrespect for the MC. Tommy has started the power struggle.

"You broke into my office, sat naked in my chair, scattered papers like a monkey, and now you're asking me to fix all the shit." That says it all. The aging wolf Tommy loses his place in the hierarchy in the DIK and HOT packs. Why? The MC wanted to do something good for everyone with the Halloween party for the DIKs and the HOTs and the selfish Tommy doesn't actually do that. Tommy is all about having fun and doesn't really care about others. Tommy says yes when planning the party, so all the MC has to do is keep the DIKs happy. But what about the guests? The MC makes everyone happy.

To be honest I see black for Tommy if the MC is a CHICK. Why? The characters all conform to the MC's attitude and the CHICK MC is not like Tommy. If Tommy doesn't switch of his own accord, he'll be kicked out of the DIK and HOT pack and become a loner.

"Tommy is being territorial and testing you" Sage is right about that. To a CHICK MC Sage does not even say that, I think. However, Sage's statement points to the beginning of a power struggle.

I don't even have "Tommy liked it" in my bios. Why? My MC or I as a player don't care what Tommy likes or dislikes. My MC will not submit to Tommy.

At this point I remind you again of chess. Screenshot 1 shows the white queen mate and the black king and screenshot 2 shows the same. Who is sitting on the roof? Quinn and Tommy. The roles are clearly distributed. Tommy is checkmated by Quinn. Quinn doesn't get along with Tommy on the roof, she fools him. Why? She found out about the MC so Tommy wants to go back to the roots of the DIKs so party with the Dormgirls and ditch the HOTs. The MC, on the other hand, tells Quinn so the jocks can fuck themselves and that he'd rather party with the HOTs. This makes Quinn realize that Tommy would stab her in the back at any time. I believe this is the path to salvation for Quinn.

Another thing about dogs. Vinny is so wrong when he says that dogs bark and don't bite. It depends on what kind of dog the MC is, and this breed is aggressive and can even defeat a wolf.

Hi, I have a few questions for you.
- How many saves and routes do you have? Your main character is Maya/Josy, so confrontation with Tommy is inevitable in your canon.
- I know that your main MC is CHICK. Did you play the game as a different personality, DIK or Neutral?
- What is your opinion on the best Halloween costume? (Costume contest are my favorite part of the party)

I will skip this theory about Quinn's evil plans, because I do not believe in it, in my perception she has long ceased to be an antagonist.
I agree with you on one thing about Vinny. He is self-confident to the point of impossibility, self-centered and aggressive thug. Having become a street gangster and living according to the laws of the streets, he considers himself a king, but does not yet realize that there can be a stronger and larger dog. So far, he has not yet faced this reality. And not necessarily stronger - Vinny puts on brute force, but someone may just be smarter and more cunning than him. And then he will lose. Now his behavior says that he did not know defeat.
At the moment, for our Tremolo Vinny is too tough. But who knows what lies ahead for us?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Saint Zoey blesses you :illuminati:
Oh dear lord, your signature :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Official Walkthrough for EP09 Upload, enjoy

Edit: Just attached the file, nvm the link. :)
I read the entire Walkthrough and noticed one interesting detail. DPC doesn't say anything about cheating points in it, although they are mentioned in the amateur guide. The amateur guide is clearly written by someone who has studied the game code.
DPC kept these cheating points from public view. Why? Does he want players to run into more plot mines? And they didb't create safe runs for themselves in advance.

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Oh dear lord, your signature :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I read the entire Walkthrough and noticed one interesting detail. DPC doesn't say anything about cheating points in it, although they are mentioned in the amateur guide. The amateur guide is clearly written by someone who has studied the game code.
DPC kept these cheating points from public view. Why? Does he want players to run into more plot mines? And they didb't create safe runs for themselves in advance.
Someone needs to slap mc on the wrist if he fucks around afterall

Reactions: Derpyyz
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes