Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Jaackal

Apr 26, 2021
As I'm waiting to find the 0.7.1 game update. Just want to say a thank you to scrappy, what a legend. It's really a shame that Pinkcake is trying to block your mod. It's like a war between a game dev vs a great modder. Anyways, much appreciated.

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
Game won't launch with the mod. It launches fine without, v0.7.1, but once i put the mod in, it says stopped responding and won't get to main menu. Am i doing something wrong?

EDIT:

ok managed to launch the game, i see the cheats button, but clicking it doesnt bring up the cheat menu, again, am i doing something wrong?

Last edited:

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
Thanks for the mod, quick question before I install it, will I be able to cheat money for the mansion with this? I fucked up with the money : /

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
everytime i click on the cheats buttom at the bottom right it turns blue and everything freezes i cant click anything any help?
I'm getting the same problem! Sorry I don't have an answer, no menu pops or anything it just turns blue and freezes.

SterEoticC

Jul 7, 2020
Got the new mod version installed and the cheat button is still not working for me, it shows and it is clickable but when I click it, the button grays out and nothing appears. Anyone else with this issue or did I mess something up?

Edit: Clean install fixed my issue, works perfectly now!
what do u mean by "clean install" ?

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Works great on 0.7.1 after unzippping a fresh install, thanks for all your hard work on this mod :)

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
mod causes my game to crash when I press cheats, not I have to download 15 gig + again sigh

Terry

Nov 14, 2016
did the adding the commands into the dev. console work for you ?
cause it didnt for me
I might have done it wrong as it did not, but I'll be working on it and let you know. I'm not so good at comprehending instructions lol so it might be my bad

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes