Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Can anyone please tell if the mod works with version 0.7? I really don't want to download again...
You can have some errors , you don't need to download the full v0.7.1 from scratch, you can download the update only for v0.7.1 and update your current v0.7. to new one v0.7.1

Reactions: tombeir

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hi, I'm having a problem with Roster, when I scroll down and I'm about to pass by the Jocks posts, I caught this error:

EDIT: The whole Roster app is compromised, not only the Jocks part. The only which works is Jacob painting Derek.

The exact moment when the it happens the error is when I'm about hovering over the messages' button to see the answers from other characters.

I tried the other stuff, like Brawlers and messages and all them works correctly.

I'm with the 0.7.1 version.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode7/ep7_freeroam_diks.rpy", line 87, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode7/ep7_freeroam_diks.rpy", line 87, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
Exception: Creating subsurface failed. child size = (500.0, 680.0), crop = (0, 578, 468, 834)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode7/ep7_freeroam_diks.rpy", line 87, in script
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.7.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.7.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode7/ep7_freeroam_diks.rpy", line 87, in <module>
    $ result = ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.7.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1676, in render
    place(pos, x, y, w, h)
  File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1637, in place
    rend = render(d, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\Users\Dione\Documents\Being a DIK\BeingADIK-0.7.1-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 606, in render
    rv = rv.subsurface((0, 0, width, height), focus=True)
  File "render.pyx", line 1018, in renpy.display.render.Render.subsurface
Exception: Creating subsurface failed. child size = (500.0, 680.0), crop = (0, 578, 468, 834)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.1
Sun Apr 25 23:54:45 2021
I didn't get any errors with the Rooster app also in the mod I didn't change or include any of 0.7 version rooster files so don't know why you're getting errors there

Reactions: Piat

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
I didn't get any errors with the Rooster app also in the mod I didn't change or include any of 0.7 version rooster files so don't know why you're getting errors there
I'm also experiencing them for some reason. Here's my save where it's happening.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
There's a scene with Josy when she stays in your dorm if you seduce her, there's a scene in the swimming pool and later on she can come back with you after the HOTs party but that's not really a scene as nothing interactive.
Imma aware but for the OG game, its not in the gallery. it appears for the modded version though... imma raising this up for awareness in case.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The name of the file to download by MEGA is BaDIK_0.7_scrappyMod.zip . Is that right for the version 0.7.1 of the game?

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Your save works fine for me no error in rooster
I'll try doing a fresh download and install of the game and see if that works. Is there any additional information I can give you about my game that might help you out? I know others are having the same issue so we might just all have bad versions or some other common issue.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
I'll try doing a fresh download and install of the game and see if that works. Is there any additional information I can give you about my game that might help you out? I know others are having the same issue so we might just all have bad versions or some other common issue.
Try it first without the mod. Also if you're using compressed or non compressed also helps and a screenshot of your Being a DIK/game folder

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Try it first without the mod. Also if you're using compressed or non compressed also helps
Took the mod out and it didn't work still. So it might be the 7.1 update patch, however it was working with the patch before I put the mod in.
I'm using an uncompressed version from the Torrent with the 7.1 patch. Aside from that, I don't think there are any differences.

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Hey Scrappy are you doing android port as well with DA or just him/them later input it? Thank you for your time.

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
You're the hero we need, not the hero we deserve Scrappy. Pls everyone drop a cup of coffee's worth of dollars (if you can) to his patreon :>

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes