Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
After a fresh install of the game, I'm still experiencing the issue. Even a clean version without the mod is giving me the problem so it might be the game itself is bugged.

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
After looking over other freeroam locations, the error seems to only occur in your room at the mansion. Everywhere else seems to function just fine.

krmit

May 5, 2017
I am also getting an error while trying to open Rooster. Uncompressed 7.1 version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So far I've gotten the error in the first MC room freeroam with Josy and the club freeroam where you clean.

Edit: Got it again during the second MC room free roam.
Edit2: I got it while not in free roam when trying to access Rooster.

Last edited:

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
Firstly I want to say, thank you Scrappy! Your mod is a lifesaver in this game. On my current PT that I was doing I got to a point where I realized that a decision I made several chapters ago was locking me out of getting a scene I wanted, and with your mod, easy peasy to fix that right up. You saved me having to replay the first 6 chapters again. You are the GOAT!

Second, I too got issues with Rooster, it only really happened in the last couple of free roams of chapter 7. And as BoomDaBoom says it does seem to primarily strike when I'm in MC's room at the DIK mansion. It's not a huge deal, you can still reply to the Clucks if you're quick because you have a few seconds after clicking Ignore on the error before it pops up again, but it is a bit annoying. Hopefully someone here will discover what causes it. In the meantime, I'll try a complete fresh install before my next PT.

Thanks again Scrappy for your work even in the face of a dev who seems determined to make what you do as difficult as possible!

Reactions: krmit

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
So far I've gotten the error in the first MC room freeroam with Josy and the club freeroam where you clean.

Edit: Got it again during the second MC room free roam.
Edit2: I got it while not in free roam when trying to access Rooster.
Did you use the full game or the update only, patching the older version?

Personally other then a random crash the first time I started the game with the mod I have had 0 issues on any of my saves. Using the full game with the mod.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Thanks scrappy for the lovely work!

Just throwing it out there for people to note. There is indeed a difference between the modded and non-modded version for the gallery for some reason so not sure whats the implications next ep update (or like wait for the next mod update as well before you play)

1619435694130.png

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
:cool: :cool:
got the freeroam rooster error too
solution for the first one (in mansionroom) :
pick up the money first (2x - click left pick up , click left pick up)
after this you can use rooster without error

Last edited:

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
Thanks scrappy for the lovely work!

Just throwing it out there for people to note. There is indeed a difference between the modded and non-modded version for the gallery for some reason so not sure whats the implications next ep update (or like wait for the next mod update as well before you play)

View attachment 1163915
Scrappy added additional scenes to the gallery and it's been like that for 2-3 episodes already.

Reactions: Liam the Handyman
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes