Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

franklin99

Jun 16, 2019
Hey Scrappy/all, I was wondering if by messing with the variables I can basically have a fully functioning harem kind of run-through?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you!

Sep 17, 2020
no problem, but does it crash even after waiting? for me the .exe doesn't respond for a minute but I just need to wait and it'll start without crashing. (using the compressed version btw)
I wait, but then a white screen appears and I click to wait for the program but it doesn't work. I'm was using the ~3GB

Feb 15, 2019
Well because of the mod , Now i cant open the gallery and see the scenes.
WTF should i do now?
Cuz theres no way in hell im gonna download the full game again.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
For rooster error I don't know why it's happening since I didn't edit or include any rooster files in the mod. I've tried modded and unmodded ,compressed/non compressed and never got any error.

I wait, but then a white screen appears and I click to wait for the program but it doesn't work. I'm was using the ~3GB
You installed the mod wrong check the gif in the OP under installation

Hey Scrappy/all, I was wondering if by messing with the variables I can basically have a fully functioning harem kind of run-through?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you!
Yes you can change it back after Bella scene

scrappy Quick question, does the mod affect the scene with Becky in the Ep7 HOTs free roam, enabling it by default for those who are not on DIK Affinity?
No it's still DIK only

MingoSuave

May 30, 2020
Thank you for the mode works perfectly. Scenes work lovely but my gallery's all messed up though Im sure it's likely something I did like enacting my rewards too early. Regardless, awesome mod

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Question. How do I get Heather a drink? What are the requirements? Can it be solved with the mod?

Sep 17, 2020
For rooster error I don't know why it's happening since I didn't edit or include any rooster files in the mod. I've tried modded and unmodded ,compressed/non compressed and never got any error.

You installed the mod wrong check the gif in the OP under installation

Yes you can change it back after Bella scene

No it's still DIK only
I did as the description...

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
It seems the Rooster App crash only happens if you are in the area of his room with the couch/sofa.

If you simply walk into his room with the bed, or even the bookshelf area, the Rooster app doesn't crash your game.

A bit confused in people talking about 0.7 and this mod, when the only one available on the game and on this mod page is 0.7.1.

0.7 is removed.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes