Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Wolfbeckett

Jul 25, 2020
How did you unlock the Madame scenes?
You have to win Hell Week and then accept the Pink Rose VIP pass, then when given the choice to volunteer to work at the old folks home, don't, you need to work at the Pink Rose that time instead. She's in the Pink Rose ViP room.

Ratata21

May 6, 2017
Using the android port, does anyone else have a problem with cleaning the table at the strip club, the number always stays 2/4 objects cleansed and by mistake idk how but I managed to get it to 3/4 so Im stuck there

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
scrappy Thank you for making this game playable, without needing dozens of saves when certain events come back to bite you in the ass. Love that you made it so we can change variables easily and see the different outcomes/routes in essentially one play through. BADIK is way too frustrating without this. So all your hard work is really appreciated.

Reactions: LordChurchill

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Hey I don't know if you've thought about some sort of tweak to the minigame for fixing the mansion, but my biggest complaint with it currently is the fact that you have to decide how to spend your upgrade points on your frat brothers BEFORE you can see what the requirements are to clear each room. So you end up having to guess what stats you need and then reload and try again if you guess wrong.

I'm not sure what the best way around that would be. I wound up just writing down the requirements for each room and putting them in a text file that I can alt-tab out to look at while I'm spending my upgrade points. If there was space to do something like that on the same screen as the upgrade (sort of like you did with the mini games for the English tests, I think that would help a lot). Anyway just an idea.

I found that unless I optimize how I spend my points properly, I can't complete the mansion upgrades by the deadline. So guessing is not an option.

Edit: I didn't notice the mansion money cheat so that's an easy solution already in place. I don't think it's supposed to be possible to finish the mansion yet anyway. If you do the guys comment about it feeling like it's cheating. There's also a note at the top around that time that says you have 2 more weeks to do it.

Last edited:

zedd780

May 27, 2020
I have a problem with the cheat button, when I click on it it changes color but the tab is not displayed but the game considers it activated
I have the full version
ps: thank for the mod

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
My game crashes again and again and again after install the mod, when pick the mod button. And yes, I have the 7.1 game version and the latest scrappy's mod. No idea how to proceed. Any help will be appreciate!

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
My game crashes again and again and again after install the mod, when pick the mod button. And yes, I have the 7.1 game version and the latest scrappy's mod. No idea how to proceed. Any help will be appreciate!
What's the error message? And take a screenshot of your Being a DIK/game folder

Infynite

Oct 29, 2019
If you simply walk into his room with the bed, or even the bookshelf area, the Rooster app doesn't crash your game.
I tried doing this in both areas, I still get an error tho. however, I noticed that it only happens once I scroll down. weird. it also only seems to happen during the first free-roam segment (when Josy has breakfast in the MC's room), I loaded a save of my first playthrough of the episode, during the HOT's party, and I can use Rooster without any errors whatsoever.

EDIT: okay turns out it's not just scrolling down per se, but instead scrolling down past the Alphas' cluck to Lily's and Ashley's picture. however, like I mentioned, it really only happens during that first free-roam.

Last edited:

idontcare08

Oct 25, 2019
It's not gonna be today since I don't have time to work on it I just quickly checked the crashes. Pinkcake must really hate this mod since he keeps adding things to prevent it from working.

Now what you should do:
  1. Download the mod error fix from the game thread (You might not need this step)
  2. Use unren to enable developer console
  3. Load your save and press SHIFT+O
  4. type cheatcat = ""
  5. type def_cheat = ""
I ran unren, but when I tried to open the game afterwards, I get this error message
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone have any ideas?

Edit: I somehow had a game folder within the game folder. I deleted that, and it worked

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I installed the patch to 0.7.1 and then the mod but the CHEAT button doesn't work. If i click it, the game freezes and i must close it. I don't know what to do to make the cheats work coz i can't play this game without the cheats, when there's not even a WT.

Here is a screenshot of my game folder:
73ce2e29624fadd0374739c3319303d9.png

EDIT:
After restarting several times and installing again the mod (overwrite) the cheat button works now.. let's see what other things wont work lol...

Last edited:

Ostekerne

Sep 3, 2018
I installed the patch to 0.7.1 and then the mod but the CHEAT button doesn't work. If i click it, the game freezes and i must close it. I don't know what to do to make the cheats work coz i can't play this game without the cheats, when there's not even a WT.

Here is a screenshot of my game folder:
View attachment 1164691
I'm havning the same issue.

Hats off to you Scrappy, for making this mod. Worked as a charm in the last chapter and takes away so much of the grind, when trying out multiple paths!

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes