Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi, again me. Can you put up link? I uninstal game and I take it you used your link from earlier. Still the same. Also I'm at part of game where I need to use sweeper app in order to continue with story but every time I open it no mater where I click it goes one stap back, getting me back to main menu of phone. Same goes with rooster up, dosen't let me scrol up/down just go one step back.
Latest link will always be in the original post.
Unless you're using Android 11 I should have safely moved your save files to a second location so you can resume playing.
As for bugs I thought i had taken out all the anti android stuff. Just realized i didn't save the last raft of changes. :FacePalm:
New build up soon....

Reactions: tuar and spl00sh321

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
JjJ5

You put the mod inside the Being a DIK/game folder so you have a "game" folder inside "game" folder. Delete that that then drag and drop the mod where Being a DIK.exe and renpy,lib,game folders are

i installed the mod, but there is no walkthrough addition. Don't know what's wrong
Try using unren option 1) extract rpa packages then install the mod

Titansbeast

Jul 29, 2020
JjJ5

You put the mod inside the Being a DIK/game folder so you have a "game" folder inside "game" folder. Delete that that then drag and drop the mod where Being a DIK.exe and renpy,lib,game folders are

wow, crazy how you knew exactly what i did wrong lmfao. It worked. Thanks for the help!

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My very compressed port of Being A DIK 7.2 with scrappy wt and cheats mod.
In game phone icon is top left of screen - same place it is when you see notification pop up. Cheats menu is bottom far right.

Edit: Added cheats screen to the QuickMenu for those that cant see the original shortcut.
As always QuickMenu can be turned off/on in Options.
EditEdit: Sprayed some more Android bugs and also added help to QuickMenu
spl00sh321 Can you check and see if this fixes your problem?

JjJ5

Nov 13, 2018
JjJ5

im on mac so where do i put it?

jjzoey007

Dec 26, 2018
Hey scrappy small request : can you add the variable for the video of Jade showed to DIKs. I remember a preview where Burke finds out about the video but i didnt see it in my playthrough.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
im on mac so where do i put it?
Try this
Unzip the mod -> Right click your app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Put the files inside the folder named "game" from the mod into your "Contents/Resources/autorun
scrappy Nice thnx for updating, just asking is it posible if u also could ad that rewards get highlighted then it would be 100% perfect
It's possible to add that but I like to just unlock them with cheats rather than look for them, so might not happen
Hey scrappy small request : can you add the variable for the video of Jade showed to DIKs. I remember a preview where Burke finds out about the video but i didnt see it in my playthrough.
Doesn't look like that variable has any effect on the game currently. I'll add it if it does

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Bro do you know where the file with the saves is because i can't find it, i have to start from zero in this port?
Depends, Did you come from my old port? (//sdcard/Android/data/being.a.dik/files/saves)
If they were there, my new Android releases migrate the saves to a persistent location in case you uninstall the game.
If you had already uninstalled it then yes they would be gone.
Unless you are on Android 11 - in that case the changes to storage permissions is doing my head in right now. :ROFLMAO:

cloco69

Sep 12, 2018
Depends, Did you come from my old port? (//sdcard/Android/data/being.a.dik/files/saves)
If they were there, my new Android releases migrate the saves to a persistent location in case you uninstall the game.
If you had already uninstalled it then yes they would be gone.
Unless you are on Android 11 - in that case the changes to storage permissions is doing my head in right now. :ROFLMAO:
Well i have my saves from another port and my phone is android 9, but i don't know where i can put may saves, i took a screenshoot

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes