Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes
Nov 23, 2020
hi, i was thinking .. can't you put a key combination to activate the cheat table? even if you do not see it on the screen, it could still open it without having to click on the button .. type task manager for windows .. scrappy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Then you do not necessarily need this, but beware, it is like a tale tale batman game,
lots of dialogues and some choices that carry over into future chapters.
i never skip
This mod will add some visual pointers for whenever you feel overwhelmed by
all that caffeteria talk and them choices seem too heavy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shorykays

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We got compressed version where them babes look good for laptops/tablets/phones,
and this mod just adds QOL improvements to choices in the game.
Is there a not very compressed version? Because i saw the ports for android have a lower sound quality
Guys is it me or the mod lowers the game's graphics?
This mod does not alter the launcher nor the engine of this game,
so what u see is what you got for yourself:
the behemoth full game or the compressed crunchy bits.

sorata54

Dec 27, 2019
hello, i would like to know if anyone has the same problem as me with the game.
when i load my save and i get to the dialog with josy at one point it still crashes and yet i have the latest version. :(
what should i do?

thank you in advance for your help ;)

maverick555

Dec 10, 2019
Can someone please tell me how to remove the warning of detected use of modified game data? Ill have to start my game all over please help

Whoknows2

Oct 27, 2019
I've downloaded a compressed version of episode 7 and the mod, and everytime i open the game it shows the loading screen for 1 second and closes. Any fixes will be appreciated!

Cheers
I have the same issue. What works for me is opening the game throuh lib --> windows (if you use windows) --> there should be another icon

My problem is: I am apparently too dumb to apply the changes that I choose in the cheat menu to the game. For example: I increase the relationship points with a character, close the cheat menu and if I reopen it the points are the old ones. Can u only change the points in free roams? Is there any "save" or "apply changes" button that I missed? Or could it be a malfunction?

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
Hey, went back 5 pages, but haven't seen this error yet, I should have the latest mod installed, it is happening after optional text Maya/Josy/Quinn task and I believe there's mod button missing to play all scenes. I tried texting only Quinn and going only her way but this error shows anyway:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season2/scripts/update7.rpy", line 5905, in script
if ep7_pick_all:
File "game/season2/scripts/update7.rpy", line 5905, in <module>
if ep7_pick_all:
NameError: name 'ep7_pick_all' is not defined
I got the same bug. Any workaround regarding this bug?

hieulo

Aug 28, 2020
Damn :oops: I though the cheat had an option to deactivate Cathy scene in ep5. Now I have to play ep5 agian to get Bella scene in ep7 :cry:

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes