Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Puma55

Dec 31, 2019
When I go to use the cheats button I get the fallowing error.

While loading <'Image' u'cheats/tab_1.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'cheats/tab_1.png'.

What am i missing?

i attached a copy of the traceback file.

Reactions: draaco

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Will messing with the variables/cheating break the game or it will still make sense story/continuity wise?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think you can't get Maya+Josy path but rather be on one of their paths individually. Like at the Preps' party, if you decide to go with Maya or Josy, they tell you that they still have feelings for you. And then you later confess to Derek that you still have feelings for Maya/Josy.

RedChronic

Mar 18, 2020
I think you can't get Maya+Josy path but rather be on one of their paths individually. Like at the Preps' party, if you decide to go with Maya or Josy, they tell you that they still have feelings for you. And then you later confess to Derek that you still have feelings for Maya/Josy.
but the mod lets you do both at the preps party, or does it just let you view the scene but only the first one counts? in that case i messed up then and went with Josy over Maya.

Reactions: LuciferPrometheus

draaco

Apr 8, 2020
When I go to use the cheats button I get the fallowing error.

What am i missing?

i attached a copy of the traceback file.
yeah, me too

yourmom21210

Mar 5, 2021
I get this message when trying to use cheats on Mac:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

File "game/season2/scripts/update6.rpy", line 5761, in <module>

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "season2/scripts/update6.rpyc", line 5761, in script
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/season2/scripts/update6.rpy", line 5761, in <module>
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 1471, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)

Darwin-20.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.2
Thu May 13 16:17:59 2021
```
Can anyone help?

ashton10

Dec 20, 2019
He
My very compressed port of Being A DIK 7.2 with scrappy wt and cheats mod.
In game phone icon is top left of screen - same place it is when you see notification pop up. Cheats menu is bottom far right.

Edit: Added cheats screen to the QuickMenu for those that cant see the original shortcut.
As always QuickMenu can be turned off/on in Options.
EditEdit: Sprayed some more Android bugs and also added help to QuickMenu
Hey mate just wanted to know if your port has 2nd persistent save

doehler

Jun 12, 2019
Hi guys! I started recently in the game and, I already have a question: how do I access the dev console?

Oct 30, 2018
DarkAssassin won't install in mine, using an old Android v5. Samsung Galaxy A7 2016, wil try the other one.

Edit: will update if the other one works for me

ashton10

Dec 20, 2019
My very compressed port of Being A DIK 7.2 with scrappy wt and cheats mod.
In game phone icon is top left of screen - same place it is when you see notification pop up. Cheats menu is bottom far right.

Edit: Added cheats screen to the QuickMenu for those that cant see the original shortcut.
As always QuickMenu can be turned off/on in Options.
EditEdit: Sprayed some more Android bugs and also added help to QuickMenu
Hey man just wanted to know how to fight in brawler, taps or swipes ain't working do i have to emulate a keyboard for that?

Reactions: Koldlv
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes