Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Man I just lost the Bella path, because of cathy car scene! The warning should display at cathy car scene! Please fix this Man. I love your work.
well, if your using the mod, you can scroll back to before bella tells you to look in the glove box, then open the cheats menu and you can change the variable about getting the bj ffrom cathy

Reactions: sKsGoWdA
Jul 8, 2020
If I have the v0-6.2 version with the walkthrough mod, do I have to delete the mod before I instal the update or can I just instal the update without deleting the mod? How do I delete the mod?

Thanks!

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
If I have the v0-6.2 version with the walkthrough mod, do I have to delete the mod before I instal the update or can I just instal the update without deleting the mod? How do I delete the mod?

Thanks!
Just install the main update, after that install the updated MOD, for some games saves with mod will not work without a version with no mod installed (or other way around) in that case it's usually worth the wait till updated mod arrives...

With RenPy games when installing a Walkthrough or cheat mod you get the question to overwrite a file.... that file basicly is "a map for the game" with the wrong "map" you will not find the way ;) playing with your main game 7.2 with a 6.2 mod usually will result in being unable to progress after the original 6.2
(as side effect of this it's usually not necessary to uninstall mods... just replacing that one file with the original or that of a later main version will usually result in the other mod parts being dormant)

Reactions: wombat123480808
Jul 8, 2020
Just install the main update, after that install the updated MOD, for some games saves with mod will not work without a version with no mod installed (or other way around) in that case it's usually worth the wait till updated mod arrives...

With RenPy games when installing a Walkthrough or cheat mod you get the question to overwrite a file.... that file basicly is "a map for the game" with the wrong "map" you will not find the way ;) playing with your main game 7.2 with a 6.2 mod usually will result in being unable to progress after the original 6.2
(as side effect of this it's usually not necessary to uninstall mods... just replacing that one file with the original or that of a later main version will usually result in the other mod parts being dormant)
Ahh thanks! So basically just download both the new update and the mod without deleting anything?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Ahh thanks! So basically just download both the new update and the mod without deleting anything?
Yeah, just unpack/install the new files in the excisting folder, essential files get overwritten or stay unchanged, whatever is necessary for the game to keep running :)

swills13

May 4, 2019
I get this message when trying to use cheats on Mac:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'cheats/tab_1.png'>:
File "game/season2/scripts/update6.rpy", line 5761, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'cheats/tab_1.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "season2/scripts/update6.rpyc", line 5761, in script
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/season2/scripts/update6.rpy", line 5761, in <module>
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 1471, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 722, in render
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "/Users/adikat/MEGAsync Downloads/BeingADIK.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'cheats/tab_1.png'.

Darwin-20.4.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.2
Thu May 13 16:17:59 2021
```
Can anyone help?
I get the same error message when trying to use cheats on PC. Anybody have a fix?

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
To all my android brothers, download C18 port with ours one and only scrappy wt+cm. It works! Not gonna lie might take a couple of trys with swyper and rooster but it works.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes