Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

Van502

May 15, 2021
Does anyone know how to do the fights in the android version? I don't have a keyboard to hit the arrows?

fadeevsa

Feb 14, 2021
Dear Scrappy:love:, could you translate your walkthrough mod into Russian? A large army of fans of this game and your mod will be very grateful, the Russian-speaking community sewed your mod for the passage of up to episode 6, it was even translated by someone, but now there are no people who could do it. At least google translate:cry:

Zorrrro

Nov 24, 2018
Find Sarah (requires offer ) is not working even if I paid money ,spoke with the girls in the first party and won the game I thing it's bugged in your version

DamonDamon

May 23, 2020
Hello Scarppy, I was playing BEING A DIK [Scrappy]. I pressed something and all. the scenes unlocked and I honestly can't remember. please could you help me outHello Scarppy, I was playing BEING A DIK [Scrappy]. I pressed something and all. the scenes unlocked and I honestly can't remember. please could you help me out

bobisalive21

Jun 5, 2021
so i downloaded this mod i play it on steam btw and now the game wont open says its starting up on steam but then just says play again

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Jamie doesn't want to have pancakes. at least I can't find him to invite him to breakfast. That's when John Boy has made them. Invited all the others, but now I'm stuck running around crying Jamie every second. Edit! Found him, he was hiding in his garden. :ROFLMAO:

Now I've played this game as far as it goes for the moment. To say that I enjoyed it would be as big understatement as it would be if I did say that I enjoy sex. :cool: I so do love the story, I laughed so that I cried, I cried so that I cried (a big sentimental sucker) and the sex has been great. I'll go as far to say the I give it 11 on a 10-grade scale. Waiting for more, eagerly, and will go so far that I even will make a donation next time as my hard earned comes to my account. So, thanks for the joy this have given me so far. Even my fb (reference in the game) has enjoyed me playing when we have met. (y)

Last edited:

CODE1234

Jul 2, 2021
hey, can someone help me out. this cheat mode worked for me previously with the 0.6 update but it doesnt work now. I do see the cheat command in the right down corner of the game but if i click on it, this shows up

"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'cheats/tab_1.png'>:
File "game/script.rpy", line 20, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'cheats/tab_1.png'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\habuk\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\habuk\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 529, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\habuk\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\habuk\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "script.rpyc", line 20, in script
File "script.rpyc", line 20, in script
File "C:\Users\habuk\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\habuk\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 20, in <module>
File "C:\Users\habuk\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1471, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "C:\Users\habuk\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\habuk\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\habuk\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\habuk\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\habuk\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\habuk\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
File "C:\Users\habuk\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 675, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\habuk\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "C:\Users\habuk\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "C:\Users\habuk\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "C:\Users\habuk\Downloads\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'cheats/tab_1.png'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.2
Sun Jul 11 15:11:49 2021

This might be because the game remembers my saves, so if i could somehow delete the saves or sumshit. i really have no idea at this point

Retej

Jul 26, 2021
I had the math test error shown and I came here to search for a solution. I couldn't find any that helped me so I decided to fix it on my own. I realised that the folders shown in the error were missing so I made folders for the path and at last pasted the math_test.png file that was posted here(I will attach the files with this reply). I opened the game after that and it worked. I think this occurred because of it being the compressed version. I might face further issues while playing mini games in the future too :(

Coolcallum10

Jul 28, 2020
I know you lot are probably sick of seeing posts like this but whenever I click on the cheat button in the corner it says “unknown exception occurred” I’ve checked that the mod is the same version as the game and I have loaded a new save just in case it didn’t work with previous saves and nothings worked. Any suggestions on what I should do?

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes