Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
do you can see Sarah scene after drink mini game in DIKs party using walkthrough MOD ???
i somehow cannot see it even i buying special menu from Quinn.
You need to buy the takeout special from Quinn then win the drinking mini game then drink the winning shot and then stay at the party then the scene should be there

강인경

Jul 5, 2021
My very compressed port of Being A DIK 7.2 with scrappy wt and cheats mod.
In game phone icon is top left of screen - same place it is when you see notification pop up. Cheats menu is bottom far right.

Edit: Added cheats screen to the QuickMenu for those that cant see the original shortcut.
As always QuickMenu can be turned off/on in Options.
EditEdit: Sprayed some more Android bugs and also added help to QuickMenu
yoo bro, how to make phone call to josy? i can't found phone before take the bed.

Reactions: Ludock

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I play badik on my phone for the first time. I play on the joiplay (previously I played on the android version)
and wt mod spoils the game. It reset my relationship points, every now and then I have 0 relationship points with women.. Additionally, even though I choose ALWAYS good choices which gives + rp and always good choices. It's on the scoreboard at the end of the EP, I got bad results, with Jill and Bella and even with other women.
for example: I have 20 points with maya, and then suddenly I have 0 points.

And in ep2 and 3 at the end (scoreboard) I have this (it is not known) if Jill and Bella like me.

I would like to point out that I make decisions that I ALWAYS make before and I have always had very good results and everything else.
Now I have a broken computer and I have to play on my phone and I am facing such problems... And i'm very sure it because of this mod.

This mod often changes my relationship points with girls that I have to change.

Additionally, in wt mod in relationship points, I can't change the relationship points of Bella and yet another woman because I get a error always. And variations.

Here this error with Bella:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
I play badik on my phone for the first time. I play on the joiplay (previously I played on the android version)
and wt mod spoils the game. It reset my relationship points, every now and then I have 0 relationship points with women.. Additionally, even though I choose ALWAYS good choices which gives + rp and always good choices. It's on the scoreboard at the end of the EP, I got bad results, with Jill and Bella and even with other women.
for example: I have 20 points with maya, and then suddenly I have 0 points.

And in ep2 and 3 at the end (scoreboard) I have this (it is not known) if Jill and Bella like me.

I would like to point out that I make decisions that I ALWAYS make before and I have always had very good results and everything else.
Now I have a broken computer and I have to play on my phone and I am facing such problems... And i'm very sure it because of this mod.

This mod often changes my relationship points with girls that I have to change.

Additionally, in wt mod in relationship points, I can't change the relationship points of Bella and yet another woman because I get a error always. And variations.

Here this error with Bella:

The points reseting is not the mods fault per se but the dev adding throughout the entire code basically "If not on pc then set points to zero" and me not removing all of that. As for the images I don't really know you should ask those that play on phone or make ports

Reactions: Qmil679

Hendriyugi

Jan 7, 2019

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
what to do I have already checked the roaster app but it's still saying the same thing I am on android please help Screenshot_2021-08-24-01-09-35-55_c6a256b600f3ea002c70ac489471fac2.jpg

Reactions: BiHaN

god_of_sushi

Mar 14, 2021
yoo can u just add a installation for mac? and how to get past the cheat detection cause i cant find the comments where it was explained

Wrathuza

Jan 22, 2021
View attachment 674728

Overview:
Cheat Mod + Walkthrough
Cheats that allow you to edit your points and money
The cheat menu is the CHEATS button in the bottom right game screen​

Game/Creator:Being A DIK/
Modder:
Mod Version:0.7.2
Game Version:0.7.2

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - -

Download this if the "CHEATS" button doesn't show:

ANDROID by DarkAssassin
ANDROID by Wills747

View attachment 290777 View attachment 290778 View attachment 290779 View attachment 290780
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 308, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "D:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Mon Sep 06 19:22:20 2021

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes