Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
I have read the last few pages and apparently it's not only me who's facing the problem of the in game phone being way too sensitive and closing swyper and rooster apps if you try to click on the screen.

What I want to ask is, will I be missing out on anything major if I just don't use them at all?

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
I have read the last few pages and apparently it's not only me who's facing the problem of the in game phone being way too sensitive and closing swyper and rooster apps if you try to click on the screen.

What I want to ask is, will I be missing out on anything major if I just don't use them at all?
Yes. You won't be able to continue playing story since you need phone and it's app at some point.

ChewChew92

Dec 11, 2017
Hey, thanks for your reply. I actually downloaded the full game, non nodded and it closed on me so somethings not quite right. I'll try again and will try your workaround.

I've no idea how the mod works, hopefully someone can answer your question!

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020

Nvm I take it back. The game is unplayable with the bug.

Somehow, with god's grace, managed to use swyper just to accept Cathy and thought I had escaped but nah. It won't let me play until I open the comment's section of Cathy's leaked nude. Which is impossible because of the bug.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Nvm I take it back. The game is unplayable with the bug.

Somehow, with god's grace, managed to use swyper just to accept Cathy and thought I had escaped but nah. It won't let me play until I open the comment's section of Cathy's leaked nude. Which is impossible because of the bug.
What bug? Click thumbs up first, then click on comments. I never had an issue.

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Is the one by dark assassin has bugs?
Well, he didn't do latest update/port version so I don't know. Wills said he might take a look at his port again. I'm gonna wait and see if he does. So far this is the 1st time I run in to buggs from his ports.

ShaneTO

Apr 22, 2018
Damn :oops: I though the cheat had an option to deactivate Cathy scene in ep5. Now I have to play ep5 agian to get Bella scene in ep7 :cry:
You can use a save editor like saveeditonline to change the variable so you don't have to re do the whole thing over. I believe it is called "ep5_cathy_lewd 1/0 :(1)" and just change the :(1) to a :(0).

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Is the one by dark assassin has bugs?
It's running fine for me. Nothing game breaking anyway. One problem that I noticed, and this could be exclusive to me, was that the relationship points automatically turn to zero when you load a save. But you can just increase them using cheats so it's not a problem.

The dark assassin port works just fine.

Reactions: Game Bond
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes