Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
About 10-15 min into ep 8 I lose all music and sex scenes animations, does anyone else have this problem or know of a fix?
Edit: curiously, there are no problems if I view a scene from the gallery. I've used the cheat option to alter past decisions quite a lot, maybe that messed something up?

Last edited:

AirNest

Mar 26, 2018
is it a game bug or a mod bug?

in the dorm free roam, if you keep Mel and Sarah for the end, Sarah has disappeared and you can't complete the task with her (and can't get the scene!!! :eek: )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 23, 2020
I fixed the error in the saves by loading a save prior to the seventh episode, so I managed to get to the eighth without problems .. try it too in case

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Is there a way to change which girl you say when Quinn asks who you want a freebie with in her hangout?

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I hope this mod stays true to itself and let the player continue the swing experience
How many episodes are planned? 14-16 ?!
Jeez, the patreon influence almost ruined the fun in this interactive novel if ....

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
Here's to hoping the mod choose all ending doesn't completely break with season 3 since it will be a new launcher and you have to transfer saves

Reactions: ARB582

dolbie158

Sep 22, 2016
Quick question, can i use the mod options to give myself a permanent affinity early in the game or will choices i make later still change it, doesn't matter in the long run, just wondering

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Here's to hoping the mod choose all ending doesn't completely break with season 3 since it will be a new launcher and you have to transfer saves
I know, I know....
The mod tended to have a few options to spice up the two directions a bit. I really do not expect that a work of art will emerge from 5 individual paths with foreseeable pregnancy and marriage, stretched over 6-8 episodes ... But I would like a little more fun than a "change diapers" mini-game after episode 10.

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
I know, I know....
The mod tended to have a few options to spice up the two directions a bit. I really do not expect that a work of art will emerge from 5 individual paths with foreseeable pregnancy and marriage, stretched over 6-8 episodes ... But I would like a little more fun than a "change diapers" mini-game after episode 10.
Plus idk if it just me but the idea to pick this early seems a little excessive like don't get me wrong I kinda understand it but I feel like if there's still a lot of chapters to the point there's gonna be another launcher why now why choose now and if you ask me I can't choose between them in the first place so thank God for the choose all option

decayf

Formerly 'itotman'
Jan 19, 2018
anyone have fix or workaround to this? the "name is not defined" thing keeps appearing everytime i load some of my saves not just this one. thnx for response :)

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Quick question, can i use the mod options to give myself a permanent affinity early in the game or will choices i make later still change it, doesn't matter in the long run, just wondering
You can set whatever affinity you want and toggle either permanant affinity on or off.

So if you want a DIK playthrough without changes just select DIK and permanant affinity on.

Reactions: dolbie158

dolbie158

Sep 22, 2016
You can set whatever affinity you want and toggle either permanant affinity on or off.

So if you want a DIK playthrough without changes just select DIK and permanant affinity on.
Thanks i was just going to give my self a permanent neutral and see if it changes anything

shakenbake4814

Apr 30, 2020
This mod was really good and has been a big help. I have a little issue with it though. Just started episode 6 on adroid and the QM in the bottom right is stopping me from turning the laptop off is there a way around this? I cant move forward

AirNest

Mar 26, 2018
idk, if it´s a bug of the mod or of the game, but in the last free-roam the game crashes, if you go for basketball mini-game, in the corridor next to MC´s room.
i have the same bug
i didn't have it when i first played the 0.8.0 without mod :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it's seems to be related to cheatcat3
when i put cheatcat3="" in the console i can play again

Last edited:
Reactions: Great34
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes