Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
It had 4 files in it. It is the extracted version of the cheat detection files and the cheat detection files themselves. .rpy and .rpyc. I deleted them all before starting the game.
You deleted the custom_functions.rpy file from the misc folder
Reinstall the game again, then only delete the cheat_detection files from the misc folder. Don't delete the custom_functions.rpy

Irish687

Oct 4, 2018
You deleted the custom_functions.rpy file from the misc folder
Reinstall the game again, then only delete the cheat_detection files from the misc folder. Don't delete the custom_functions.rpy
I cannot find a misc folder anywhere in this.. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it twice... Any help fixing this would be great. Thanks for all your hard work..

Balu83

Jul 17, 2018
I am at the start of the third math test, indicated that an image can not be loaded, the game is otherwise without problems so far (I have followed the instructions). Does anyone have a hint?

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
Hi, I do everything you told excet delete the cheat detection 'cause I don't find it but when I launch the game all the scene are hidden and I just see a grey screen with the dialogue can you help me plz ?

Jun 1, 2017
Oh, there is something i dont understand, i use URen with option 9 to extract , i delete the cheat detection file all two file i put the game folder from scrapy in game folder i owerit all but when i start tell me to quit the game. Now someone can tell me what i do wrong for can make the mod to work?

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Oh, there is something i dont understand, i use URen with option 9 to extract , i delete the cheat detection file all two file i put the game folder from scrapy in game folder i owerit all but when i start tell me to quit the game. Now someone can tell me what i do wrong for can make the mod to work?
Did you delete the scripts.rpa from Being a Dik\game?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Follow the install instuctions

Hielo

Aug 27, 2019
Did you delete the scripts.rpa from Being a Dik\game?

Follow the install instuctions

Hi, I do everything you told excet delete the cheat detection 'cause I don't find it but when I launch the game all the scene are hidden and I just see a grey screen with the dialogue can you help me plz ?

Jun 1, 2017
read the post before my last post

htphowtoplay

Apr 29, 2019
View attachment 290764

Overview:
Cheat Mod + Walkthrough
Cheats that allow you to edit your points and money
The cheat menu is the CHEATS button in the bottom right game screen​

Game/Creator:Being A DIK/
Modder:
Mod Version:0.3.1
Game Version:0.3.1

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: -

View attachment 290777 View attachment 290778 View attachment 290779 View attachment 290780
I don't know about you but i can't play Being a DIK + i don't have game/scripts/misc to delete cheat_detection.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Just delete the two cheat detection scripts located at BeingADIK-0.3.1-pc\game\scripts\misc (after using unren).
Thanks for that! Could not figure out WTF was going wrong after I'd updated things. Hopefully the next mod update can tweak it to disregard them automatically, but if not, we know what to do.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
i hope this mod gets a lot simpler to use I got no big brain for this stuff lol and it ruined a bunch of images for the game.

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes