Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Ok guys all probles solved I coudn't see this files at all bc Unren didn't made his work properly... And he didn't bc my game folder was in another folder which name has special symbols in it. That's pretty strange that he can't work properly in this conditions but I'm happy that I found it out and now I can play :p

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
hmm,not working with 3.1 ,after applying the patch when i am starting the game it's showing modified data detected ,and then a disclaimer from the dev,and then it's making me quit the game.I have played last 2 version with this mod,it's a great mod,please fix it bro,and i have tried the version 3.1 of the mod,with 3.1 version of the game

liftdrive

Aug 21, 2019
When I try to decompile rpyc files with unren, it fails and says that 86 output files "already exist"

Anyone know what I can do to fix this?

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
When I try to decompile rpyc files with unren, it fails and says that 86 output files "already exist"

Anyone know what I can do to fix this?
You placed unren in main beingadik folder, if it already exist do RPA option

You will only find these files if you do RPA and RPYC options(1, and 2)

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
For those who can't find the files (scripts.rpa, cheat_detection.rpy/rpyc) or something, here's a batch file that takes care of them. Just throw it into the Being a DIK folder and run it AFTER running UnRen with atleast option 1 or 9. Also, it doesn't look for the persistent file (different windows = atleast slightly different location). I'm not sure why we're supposed to delete that one anyway (I admit, I haven't read the while thread), but my game works fine with it so far.

I've tested it a few different cases with/without scripts.rpa and cheat_detection.rpy(c) present. Runs fast and silent... unless you either didn't listen and tried to run it before UnRen (only with scripts.rpa present) or there's actually something else wrong.

Btw, is option 2 even needed here? The cheat_detection.rpy is there even if you only use option 1. Also, in the spoiler is the code for those who are curious or want to create the batch file themselves, while checking/changing the code.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sciro

Sep 17, 2018
The mod doens't work for me followed all the steps even tried whit a fresh install. But i keep getting this error after the very first choice in a new game.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
sciro, did you delete custom_functions.rpy and custom_functions.rpyc in Being A DIK\game\scripts\misc or the entire misc folder? Cause that's where dk is defined and, unless the bug comes from somewhere else, then those two files are missing.

Attached them, throw the game folder into the Being a DIK folder and try again, please.

Also, did you try the batch file that I've posted (after running UnRen)? It deletes the files that keep the mod from working. If the batch file, for some strange mysterious reasons, starts to delete files in ain't supposed to, I would love to know. x.x

Reactions: Canto Forte

yurilol

Oct 9, 2017
i think the installation metod is outdated since the files im suposed to delete are not there, no /game/scripts paste and deleting scripts.rpa is causing the game to not load properly, the saves persistant file deletion is ok

(downloaded 3.1 and not patched from 3.0)

Last edited:

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
Worked for all the tips and test cheats, but locked all the gallery and scenes. I had earned some now they are all greyed out again.

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes