Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Go into folder beingadik/Game/scripts/misc and delete both Cheatdetection files ?
Can you tell me where is it, am I blind?

Reactions: csab

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
N.U.K.E .... I.T ... A.L.L !!!
  1. Go Into Being a Dik\game folder and delete script.rpa files if it doesn't exist skip this step
  2. Go into Being a Dik\game\scripts\misc and delete both cheat_detection files
  3. Go into Being a Dik\game\saves and delete the persistent file
  4. On Windows press windows key+R, a window will pop up type into it %appdata%
  5. Find the folder Renpy then the Folder Being a DIK (order by date) and delete the persistent file

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
scrappy

Nah, it happens. Just yesterday I've overlooked a banner that goes over the whole screen, with large letters in it. Had to have it pointed out to me. >.<

cloudaeon

Mar 29, 2018
Great job on the mod fix! on a side note after getting it all back up and running with the 0.3.1 version and starting a new game to play through again with different choices i'm facing the following issue, not sure if it's a game or mod issue i'd like to point out that the walk-through options highlight fine, the dik/chick options however are constantly greyed out regardless of the mod setting, I've also put the save file through the online save editor and can confirm the mod variables are sticking to the save/game.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: ZoZo0311

cloudaeon

Mar 29, 2018
scrappy That's weird i was sure reinstalled it all before proceeding, i'll check it out Thanks man!

scrappy -- clean install fixed it, must have missed something out all working perfectly, thank you for the help and the quick mod update!

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes