Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I installed the harem mod for season 3 and I have 2 issues:
1) Quick menu is not showing up, I can't change it in the settings. Any workaround this?
2) I installed it right at the end of the first free roam, right before I clicked on the window to wait for Bella - I am not getting all scenes between the body shot competition and the next free roam (I just chat with some of the HOTs) - Is there a way to see the scenes with the other LIs?
Are you using both that mod and ScrappyMod together? That usually doesn't work since often the .exe file gets replaced if you install a mod... Also it often gives problems if you start playing saves halfway a game after installing a mod (or using saves from a modded game without the updated mod)

paladinosauro

Feb 12, 2023
Are you using both that mod and ScrappyMod together? That usually doesn't work since often the .exe file gets replaced if you install a mod... Also it often gives problems if you start playing saves halfway a game after installing a mod (or using saves from a modded game without the updated mod)
I replaced scrappy mod at that point. I guess I could just reinstall the game+harem mod and restart Ch.9, since I'm not that far in. Would that help with the Hallowen party or just the fucked quick menu?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I replaced scrappy mod at that point. I guess I could just reinstall the game+harem mod and restart Ch.9, since I'm not that far in. Would that help with the Hallowen party or just the fucked quick menu?
If you use the earlier save the mod should work as intended included the quick menu if that's part of the mod...
Only thing that could be a problem is if ScrappyMod had over written other files that are the same but i don't think it does.
Usually its just the .exe file that mods change, any other files mostly just get added to maps...

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
My very compressed port of Being A DIK 0.8.1 with scrappy wt and cheats mod.
Usual gestures, text resizing etc.
Minigames should be turned off. I've put a toggle in settings if you want to try your luck and have a keyboard.
In game phone icon is top left of screen. Fixed to stay visable. Cheats menu is in the quick menu

Since 8.0..
Edit: Fix1 - Cheats now in Quickmenu
Edit: Fix2 - Remove anti Android crap from mr pink cuck script
Edit :Fix3 - Update to 8.1. Reorganize preferences. Add option to disable or move quick menu (QM) toggle
Edit: Fix4 - Update to my later android script - fixes for large number of choices going off screen (BaD still 0.8.1)

Please report any bugs here in #Bug_Reports:
Do you have this android link with uploadhaven or something else? I have issues downloading from mega.

Last edited:

holliatak

Mar 27, 2020
it says the mod is not correctly installed when the game is opened.. any help?
Just an update to my reply..

I managed to download the PC version of the game and installed the mod again, it shown the installation was successful but when I clicked on the cheat menu it appeared an error again...

does anyone encounter the same issue and is there any way to fix this?

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Mod Updated
  • Fixed some errors
  • Updated some variable cheats
  • "Harem" playthrough now possible: Play with multiple paths open
The multiple paths playthrough should play all the scenes for each path, but I made it so you can only end the night on one choice since it'll probably be important later on and if not it can always be changed with cheats/variables

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
According to the official walkthrough, Major Choice #17, where you decided whether to make out with Riona at the halloween party or not, is not presented as a major choice if you are on the others path. But I AM on the others path yet it is still being shown to me as a major choice. Did I fuck up my entire save somehow?

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
According to the official walkthrough, Major Choice #17, where you decided whether to make out with Riona at the halloween party or not, is not presented as a major choice if you are on the others path. But I AM on the others path yet it is still being shown to me as a major choice. Did I fuck up my entire save somehow?
No your save is fine. I changed the code there but looking at it now it wasn't needed so I'll switch it back. As for the that choice being a "major choice" is not that big a problem since the result/variables set there are the same (just don't pick neutral/middle option) if it's major or minor choice

jimranger

Feb 1, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find font u'Museo500.otf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3834, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2555, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 824, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 688, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 2096, in render
    virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 639, in __init__
    glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
  File "renpy/text/text.py", line 248, in glyphs
    fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
  File "renpy/text/font.py", line 702, in get_font
    face = load_face(fn)
  File "renpy/text/font.py", line 643, in load_face
    raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))
Exception: Could not find font u'Museo500.otf'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.9.1
Sat Mar 11 23:16:02 2023

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Hello, the "Cheat" button does not appear for me for version 0.9.1.

I also have Sancho's mod installed on it, is it because of that ? It worked fine on version 0.8.2 though.. :/

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
Hello, the "Cheat" button does not appear for me for version 0.9.1.

I also have Sancho's mod installed on it, is it because of that ? It worked fine on version 0.8.2 though.. :/
I would reinstall the game and just use scrappy. I have had that issue as well and it fixed it self when I did it.

Reactions: Envy*

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Is there any way to use the saves without getting the error that I am using the scrappy cheat? What I want to do is if some people who play without the mod, is there a script or something so they can use their saved game without playing with the mod.

Last edited:

headhunter32

May 15, 2018
Also i notice scrappy mod is not shown in the extra menu of the 1sth page any more, or am I blind.
f95 scrappy.png
The multi mod go to sancho.

Last edited:

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Mod Updated
  • Fixed some errors
The multiple paths playthrough should play all the scenes for each path, but I made it so you can only end the night on one choice since it'll probably be important later on and if not it can always be changed with cheats/variables
Honestly was fully prepared for you to just give up the whole harem route with all the bugs during the party but so happy to see otherwise thx scrappy

Reactions: 88dBJ2vR62SW

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Damn good thing i decided to restart the whole game with the updated/fixed mod before the next update cause there are definitely some scenes i missed on the "Harem" route back in december lol

tedo12345

Jul 19, 2021
Mod Updated
  • Fixed some errors
scrappy is this harem playthrough only for S3 or S1 and S2 going to receivet too

Last edited:
Reactions: KiraJames
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes