Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

NimLiyo

Feb 9, 2022
Is there a harem mod for season 1&2 and 3, i use the current multimode but there is a route lock for both josy/maya path or Jade path and cathy path or isabella path. Is there a way i can persue all routes?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: tedo12345

Mr.Grim

Apr 28, 2019
Is there a harem mod for season 1&2 and 3, i use the current multimode but there is a route lock for both josy/maya path or Jade path and cathy path or isabella path. Is there a way i can persue all routes?
Just use scrappy mod? It's kinda the nearest you'll get to a haram in season 1&2. And there aren't a lot of Cathy content in the game for her to even be an optional girl to pick. What you can do is change variable during the game whenever you talk with the different girl. For example you can get a blowjob from Cathy in the car but when you're with Isabelle in the car you'll have to disable Catchy or she will reject you. Second you could use 0x52 mod but you'll have to change the variable yourself in that mod.

NimLiyo

Feb 9, 2022
Just use scrappy mod? It's kinda the nearest you'll get to a haram in season 1&2. And there aren't a lot of Cathy content in the game for her to even be an optional girl to pick. What you can do is change variable during the game whenever you talk with the different girl. For example you can get a blowjob from Cathy in the car but when you're with Isabelle in the car you'll have to disable Catchy or she will reject you. Second you could use 0x52 mod but you'll have to change the variable yourself in that mod.
I kinda started doing that using scrappy mod, well just started but i want to make sure if it won't lead to the game crashing

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
So any updated versions of the mod should be one that's made available to download on the first page, right?
I've been noticing some of the same things people have mentioned and was wondering whether grabbing the newest update of the mod would fix these things.
Is there some kind of changelog I should be looking for?

Edit: Nevermind, I'm good. I just checked the date for when it was uploaded and it matches with Scrappy's latest post about fixing issues.

Last edited:

tedo12345

Jul 19, 2021
The multiple paths playthrough should play all the scenes for each path, but I made it so you can only end the night on one choice since it'll probably be important later on and if not it can always be changed with cheats/variables
[/QUOTE]
is this going to come for 0.8.2 or no

Last edited:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Although, I have another question.
For ep 9 (before Scrappy came to save the day with his mod update), DPC put in anti-mod stuff that would loop you back to the Interlude at certain points throughout the game.
What was that all about and how can I get rid of it completely in the future? I remember being able to do something (though I can't remember what I did) to get past the Zoey-eyeball scene but I still kept being looped back after the Quinn-Vinny scene.
I only ever really remember using the mod for the walkthrough and mansion mini-game so I don't think I was on multiple paths.

Although ... something was weird about some of the episode recaps. It would show things like going to see Sarah but also dancing with Sage at the DIK party or showing that I went on the picnic with Jill but also helped Sage when she was sick. It might have been fixed in a later update but I missed the window of time that was in between Scrappy uploading the latest mod update for ep 8 and DPC removing the music due to copyright complaints so I never grabbed the particular mod update.

After playing ep 9, I ended up turning off the option to see all scenes and started a completely new save to check if that would work and it did. Don't know whether that's going to prevent hiccups for ep 10 which is why I'm wondering how that could've possibly happened just because I was using the mod but not using it to do multiple routes in one run.

Last edited:

NimLiyo

Feb 9, 2022
R there any consequences to showing the diks the jade sex tape? Or is jade's husband getting the video inevitable?

tomwheeler

Oct 31, 2018
Has anyone had a bug where the girls aka Sage doesn't exist on the couches upstairs to start the Truth or Dare talk? I already checked my phone for tasks and that's all there is. I even tried a second playthrough with a different main girl and still the same problem.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Has anyone had a bug where the girls aka Sage doesn't exist on the couches upstairs to start the Truth or Dare talk? I already checked my phone for tasks and that's all there is. I even tried a second playthrough with a different main girl and still the same problem.
I feel like I saw someone post about that. I can't remember how far back it was so maybe trying using the search function with some keywords.

Just for my own reference, are you doing multiple paths per playthrough or just using the mod for the walkthrough?

tomwheeler

Oct 31, 2018
I feel like I saw someone post about that. I can't remember how far back it was so maybe trying using the search function with some keywords.

Just for my own reference, are you doing multiple paths per playthrough or just using the mod for the walkthrough?
Just as a way to get money mostly. I’m using the complete guide as a walkthrough injunction

tomwheeler

Oct 31, 2018

Do you know if the bug mention was in this thread or the main game one?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Do you know if the bug mention was in this thread or the main game one?
I'm pretty sure it was in the game thread. I remember searching through it a few weeks ago because I was looking for information on some things.

Yea, that's really weird then. I don't see why that would break the game. Maybe try searching for it on the main thread to check whether it's a bug in the actual game. Of course, I wouldn't bother posting about it if you don't see anything there. You'll just get flamed for using a mod and you'll end up right back here.

Have you also tried just turning off the "see all choices" options in the cheat mod? That fixed a few things for me since I wasn't even doing more than one path per run. Anyways, sorry I don't have any good answers for your situation. I wish this thread more active since I also have a lot questions. If it helps, pages on this thread relevant to ep 9 of BADIK start around page 190 or Dec 16.

Last edited:
Reactions: tomwheeler

Stodzy

Mar 20, 2023
(MAC not PC) I have downloaded 0.83, 0.9.1 and the mods for both versions several times. Whatever I do it always shows the "Mod not installed correctly" text in the main menu. I don't get any errors while playing, but if I try to load any save, it gives an error and I have to start from the beginning to play. Can you help me figure out how to fix the problem please?

tomwheeler

Oct 31, 2018
I'm pretty sure it was in the game thread. I remember searching through it a few weeks ago because I was looking for information on some things.

Yea, that's really weird then. I don't see why that would break the game. Maybe try searching for it on the main thread to check whether it's a bug in the actual game. Of course, I wouldn't bother posting about it if you don't see anything there. You'll just get flamed for using a mod and you'll end up right back here.

Have you also tried just turning off the "see all choices" options in the cheat mod? That fixed a few things for me since I wasn't even doing more than one path per run. Anyways, sorry I don't have any good answers for your situation. I wish this thread more active since I also have a lot questions. If it helps, pages on this thread relevant to ep 9 of BADIK start around page 190 or Dec 16.
So for some reason my Sage and Bella playthroughs are from the very beginning of the game when he first started it years ago and I’m not sure why but they seem to cause the issue. When I tested my Jill run (which I started fresh last week) it worked perfectly. So must be something weird in the code for those other two. I will just replay them. But I truly appreciate the help/feedback thanks

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
So for some reason my Sage and Bella playthroughs are from the very beginning of the game when he first started it years ago and I’m not sure why but they seem to cause the issue. When I tested my Jill run (which I started fresh last week) it worked perfectly. So must be something weird in the code for those other two. I will just replay them. But I truly appreciate the help/feedback thanks
Yea, I think that's a good idea to replay those. There was actually an issue back in ep 8 for the mod where if you had "See all options" checked in the cheat mod, it'd register my playthrough as having seen all options. For example it would show that I had sex with Sarah but also danced with Sage in ep 2 or 3. Then it would show that I went on the picnic with Jill but also went to Sage in ep 5 or 6. (Can't remember the exact episodes)

What I did was started from ep 1 and turned that off in the cheat mod and it seemed to fix the issue. I'm not saying it could be the same problem but with such a huge game, one thing could fuck up the entire thing. So if you're not using the mod to create a virtual harem run, then it's probably for the best to start from scratch and really make sure you're not changing any variables that aren't supposed to "exist" at the same time. If that makes sense. This is also kind of why I'd like it better if Scrappy just created a walkthrough mod with the option to change variables that don't usually mess things up like money. Although, I'm probably in the minority on that.

Other than that, you could always just try to open it up in a text editor to see whether you can get any clues as to what's going on there.

tedo12345

Jul 19, 2021
Mod Updated
  • Fixed some errors
  • Updated some variable cheats
  • "Harem" playthrough now possible: Play with multiple paths open
The multiple paths playthrough should play all the scenes for each path, but I made it so you can only end the night on one choice since it'll probably be important later on and if not it can always be changed with cheats/variables
is the "Harem" playthrough for season 1 and 2 too or only season 3

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
(MAC not PC) I have downloaded 0.83, 0.9.1 and the mods for both versions several times. Whatever I do it always shows the "Mod not installed correctly" text in the main menu. I don't get any errors while playing, but if I try to load any save, it gives an error and I have to start from the beginning to play. Can you help me figure out how to fix the problem please?
same. downloaded the mod, merged game folders

Reactions: Stodzy
4.70 star(s) 30 Votes