Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

mcmundo

Oct 20, 2021
Has anyone had a bug where the girls aka Sage doesn't exist on the couches upstairs to start the Truth or Dare talk? I already checked my phone for tasks and that's all there is. I even tried a second playthrough with a different main girl and still the same problem.
This also happened to me today, you found a solution?

I tried to reload an auto-save but it keep happening so i dont know in which part goes broken.

Reactions: Ilhares

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
Has anyone had a bug where the girls aka Sage doesn't exist on the couches upstairs to start the Truth or Dare talk? I already checked my phone for tasks and that's all there is. I even tried a second playthrough with a different main girl and still the same problem.
This also happened to me today, you found a solution?

I tried to reload an auto-save but it keep happening so i dont know in which part goes broken.
Could you upload your saves so I could check what's wrong?

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Fixed. Load a save from when the HOTS arrive at the party or before that

Not yet since it currently doesn't affect anything
Hey, Scrappy. Does DPC just do the same thing each time for his anti-Scrappy mod stuff or does he get trickier with it each time?

tedo12345

Jul 19, 2021
i played the geme before and stop because of so many saves that you have to do and that's why i was wondaring if scrappy is going to add Harem playthrough to 8.2 or is only 9.1 stuff

Last edited:

acepace33

Apr 30, 2023
guys is there any way for scrappys mod to work on joiplay? season 1-2 it was working fine with a patch by somebody. but in season 3 whenever i click the cheats button it shows me an exceptional error.

Reactions: alpharenji2

Cali2021

Aug 29, 2021
Sancho's Mod
Use this mod instead it allowed me to fix my pryer saved game
that was broken in the last game update.
Dr. Dumbass (I mean Pinkcake) totally gets off on breaking cheat mods.

Reactions: Sanjab

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
I just started a new playthrough of Episode 9 and as I got to the party planning minigame I got the layout below. I'm not a fan of that layout so I tried to reroll it many many times, but every time I got the same layout. Is this something that the mod does, something that DPC changed, or am I just not going back far enough for a reroll (I literally went back to the "End of Interlude" screen every time)? I noticed that the party planning minigame guide isn't on the front page of BaDIK anymore, but they change that shit around all the time seemingly randomly so idk what to think about that. Are those guides now obsolete because DPC made this the only possible layout for the minigame?
1687154022958.png

loudrocker

Apr 12, 2021
I just started a new playthrough of Episode 9 and as I got to the party planning minigame I got the layout below. I'm not a fan of that layout so I tried to reroll it many many times, but every time I got the same layout. Is this something that the mod does, something that DPC changed, or am I just not going back far enough for a reroll (I literally went back to the "End of Interlude" screen every time)? I noticed that the party planning minigame guide isn't on the front page of BaDIK anymore, but they change that shit around all the time seemingly randomly so idk what to think about that. Are those guides now obsolete because DPC made this the only possible layout for the minigame?
View attachment 2707451
I always had the exact same layout. I didin't even realized there could be differents.

buggs

Apr 24, 2020
For documentation purposes, I was able to get an S tier party with this layout without using the cups perk, but WITH using the cheat mod for more money (just +10 and using my free items on Kegs and Speakers). I only did this because I wanted to try to use the extra happiness per fulfilled need perk instead of the beer without cups perk, to see if it would increase the maximum potential happiness for all the housemates. I, personally, don't mind cheating, but I did want to try to see what it would take to get the characters to their maximum happiness.

Turns out, even with 2 Diks at maximum needs fulfilled, 3 at 3 needs fulfilled, and only 2 at 2 needs fulfilled, the extra happiness does not beat having 3 Diks at maximum and the rest at 3 fulfilled that can be achieved with the cups perk. There was a 106 cumulative increase in happiness with the happiness per fulfilled need perk vs a 122 cumulative increase in happiness with the beer without cups perk. The points were 104,000 vs 121,000 but that wasn't my main focus anyway. Maybe if someone were to find a layout that could pull it off with a multiplier higher than 7.0x then the 20% increase will be worth it, but it will be tough to push the multiplier past 7 without the cups perk.

Obviously, the way I did it will only work for this specific layout, but I did find someone who was able to do the same thing with a slightly different layout (Derek and Tommy are switched with Leon and Nick).

Also, this was the guide I was referring to. Don't know why the mods constantly get rid of that stuff on the front page of the base game... They don't have the party planning minigame guide but they still have the mansion minigame guide up?
1687223355935.png

Reactions: Cuhullin

Wan Curr

Feb 20, 2023
My very compressed port of Being A DIK 0.8.1 with scrappy wt and cheats mod.
Usual gestures, text resizing etc.
Minigames should be turned off. I've put a toggle in settings if you want to try your luck and have a keyboard.
In game phone icon is top left of screen. Fixed to stay visable. Cheats menu is in the quick menu

Since 8.0..
Edit: Fix1 - Cheats now in Quickmenu
Edit: Fix2 - Remove anti Android crap from mr pink cuck script
Edit :Fix3 - Update to 8.1. Reorganize preferences. Add option to disable or move quick menu (QM) toggle
Edit: Fix4 - Update to my later android script - fixes for large number of choices going off screen (BaD still 0.8.1)

Please report any bugs here in #Bug_Reports:
Having sound issue, how to fix??

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes