Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
No, after deleting the 4 protection files in misc, before extracting mod into main folder and replacing games folder, misc is empty..
Delete only the files called cheat_detection leave the custom_functions there the game needs them

Dnindustry

Jul 17, 2019
Delete only the files called cheat_detection leave the custom_functions there the game needs them
Scrappy. I am sure you are sick hearing this, so sorry for asking, but I checked op. It has 66s android port and it has your mod listed, but I see no link to a premodded android version. I am very stupid. Can you please direct me to the mega link for the premodded apk dik 3.1. Your last mod was awesome! Is the 66 port listed already modded?

noctred

Nov 25, 2017
For people who end up with missing files/folders after running unren - whitelist unren in your antivirus software or shut down your AV software entirely before running unren.

For me personally, Comodo was quarantining files being generated by unren on the fly with no warning or notification of any kind. Not all files, but some - specifically the scripts, images, and sound_effects folders would all end up missing, along with a few other files.

Hope that helps.

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
I did everything you said except deleting "Being a DIK/game/script/misc and the cheat_detection files you told of . Because there is no such thing as "misc" nor the other files in there .. And when i start the game in that way , it errors in every few clicks which makes it unplayable , also the game screen is kinda zoomed . Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the efforts .

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
I did everything you said except deleting "Being a DIK/game/script/misc and the cheat_detection files you told of . Because there is no such thing as "misc" nor the other files in there .. And when i start the game in that way , it errors in every few clicks which makes it unplayable , also the game screen is kinda zoomed . Sorry for the trouble and thanks for the efforts .
Then try using unren pick option 1)Extract rpa packeges then just install my mod and overwrite the cheat mod(file called 1BadikCh) with the one attached in this post

V3rSaC3

Dec 2, 2018
1. Put unren where Being a Dik.exe is located
2. run unren pick option 9 then wait for it to finish before going to next step (it will say Finished)
3. go into Being a Dik/game and delete scripts.rpa (if it doesn't exist skip this)
4. go into Being a Dik/game/scripts/misc delete the cheat_detection files
5. extract the mod
for some reason i dont have the cheat detection files,i dont have the folder called misc either....

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
Then try using unren pick option 1)Extract rpa packeges then just install my mod and overwrite the cheat mod(file called 1BadikCh) with the one attached in this post
It worked with the attached file . Thank you , have a good day

dickchocolate

Dec 31, 2017
So I followed all the steps, but the gallery was completely locked out including the scenes I already unlocked, but I was still able to unlock the normal way, not to mention the walkthrough showing what each options does on your DIK score was working. Plz help

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
So I followed all the steps, but the gallery was completely locked out including the scenes I already unlocked, but I was still able to unlock the normal way, not to mention the walkthrough showing what each options does on your DIK score was working. Plz help
Help with what exactly? Seems like everything's working. As for gallery being completely locked : you deleted "persistent" files where this information is contained, so unfortunately that's unavoidable, but you can unlock it back instantly through the mod, so i don't see a problem there.

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
how to find scripts\misc and delete both cheat_detection files . there is no any misc

4.70 star(s) 30 Votes