Mod Ren'Py Being a DIK Walkthrough+Cheat Mod [v0.10.1][scrappy]

4.70 star(s) 31 Votes

shizzlenizzle

Aug 21, 2018
cant get passed the first english test. crashes game. could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png: error('Failed to decode WEBP',)
edit: this was compressed version.

Last edited:

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
How to make the mod work? I get tons of errors when i launch the game.
Maybe read the instructions from the same post you've downloaded the mod from? Read instructions on the first post and try again! I mean... Do you always download stuff without knowing what it is/does or how to use it? *sigh*

FelixEd

Oct 4, 2017
file compressed 4.0 cant see the folder game/images, the file get encypted to renpy and we cant fix with the png you share bro

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
cant get passed the first english test. crashes game. could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png: error('Failed to decode WEBP',)
edit: this was compressed version.
NOTE: to fix errors in exams place (images.rpa; 29mb) into PC: GAME/game/ or MAC: %autorun/game/ and replace the old one. in case of any additional errors pm me, or report here. sorry for that, and thanks

shizzlenizzle

Aug 21, 2018
i fixed the error by replacing the math_cheat.png file with a new one i made in paint called math_cheat.jpg i made it 20x20px. its in the way a bit but it works. it is used as a button so dont make it too small.
it is in the BeingADIK-0.4.0-pc\game\images\classes\math101 folder.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
I can't launch the game after unren option 9, it show me many errors idea ?
ahh maybe you must read carefully,, that is in the describe have another note if you read carefully or just read the prev comment

DarkDestro

May 29, 2017
THANK YOU! I did a playthrough as a chic with some Dik choices apperantly i only unlocked 4 scenes ? xD
It's cool i dont care the ending i got was to my liking anyway.
Time to complete the rest :D

ThunderL

Jul 17, 2019
Read the updated instructions. You used all available options in UnRen, it's no longer needed.
I did follow the updated instructions. I might just delete the whole folder and extract it again
Edit: So, it worked after I extracted the game and everything again

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 31 Votes